I WANNA TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME PRIMARIS MARINES ARE

I WANNA TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME PRIMARIS MARINES ARE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their heads are TOO SMALL

The company releasing them did so in such a way I'm uninteresed.

Go away Matt Ward!

Go to sleep again Guilliman

>dubs there
>trips here

i too wosh this. its the only way to stop them from ruining the setting with shit lore. you guys dont understand that age of smegma was a blessing for fantasy and you should have been hoping for the same thing for 40k

more importantly. how problematic is anita going to find them?

How annoyed will Corax be when after his prophesised return, he discovers he could have just gone to Mars instead of having to create the Raptors.

What is she wielding and where can i get it?

condemnor boltgun

I know whats my new goal in my dark heresy game.

You mean with Age of Sigmar and End Times Fantasy fans can just say "Ok, the story is done, we know not to look for further development so we can look to the past an enjoy it", kind of releasing us with the overshadow of doom that GW will fuck things up more, because it's all done?

the setting should have always been static with the players making their own story and history within it. now that its dead its static

bonus point for falling in the hands of someone more competent than GW

fantasy is in a better spot and is more popular that its been in a decade or more

Agreed and agreed.

>fantasy is in a better spot and is more popular that its been in a decade or more

Better hope it won't become even more popular or GW will go back to write more stuff about it.

This picture raises an interesting question: Are Space Marine pauldrons articulated so that a marine could lift his arms fully over his head like that?

Manlets never learn.

>gw weaponizing the manlet meme to shame people into buying dlc marines

>You what user? Do you want manlet marines?

Fellow Adeptus Astartes fans (Dark angels and Black Templars especially), you fought without fear on game tables and internet. Yet still GW treating you like a scum.
If you don't want to be useless Ultramarines Support group come and join to real Space Crusaders.
Christus Vincit, Christus Regnat, Christus Imperat
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

Bonus is that a fair few of the Sigmar releases can still be used in Fantasy. Repaints/quick conversions of some of the duardin, orruk, and sylvaneth models can easily find their place back in the old world.

Looking back at 8th Edition, AoSmegma and now the 40k Developments, I'm kinda glad GW canned the setting when they did without causing more damage.

>they put the Marinelets on the very top shelf, so Manlets have to ask the shop assistant to get it down for them

Pic related is more accurate.

Thinking on this post has made me start hoping for 40k's death.

>Dubs here too

Dude that's an old picture. Apocalypse reloaded? Old box designs?

Maybe the new DG release is representative of something...

this really summons my elector counts

Fuck off with your weaboo garbage. 40K is in the best state it has been in years.

that was only the case when people thought it was going to be end times'd

Looking at Veeky Forums right now, I wish it had been. The Fantasy/AoS community split, now that it's settled down, is positively utopian compared to the disaster that is 40k's at the moment. For the first time in years, my Veeky Forums usage is declining though honestly, that last bit probably isn't such a bad thing.

Consider that we're litteraly at the worst time to be on Veeky Forums, we're waiting for the new edition, no one want to play 7ed now, so people resort to shitposting.

How are these Marines going to be received in Chapters that are their own society (read: DAngles)? They're also not their "brothers", that is, not from the Geneseed that sired and made them.

And what is Chaos going to roll out to counter these Supermarines?

I thought that the Primaris Marines were supposed to be made from the gene seed of their respective chapters. Regardless the announcement already said that some chapters are going to shun them.

Yeah, that probably hasn't helped matters at all, but the canon-related shitposting is something that's been building steadily since 5th Edition. People over the past several years have made it abundantly clear that divergences in their idea of what the fluff should be, will not be tolerated. Shit, the Ward threads are practically nostalgic in comparison.

At this point I feel like it won't actually end unless GW severs the fluff like they did with Fantasy.

What if you truescaled your army and they're the same height as Primaris Marines already?

People seem to be speculating that Chaos Cult troops will be boosted to the power level of Numarines, but considering we've seen the stats for Thousand Sons and that they're only 1w that seems doubtful.

i understood that reference

This is the objectively better representation

Kind of disappointed they don't look that different. They're just tacticool huge marines. They're more contemporary scifi, which is too bad in a way. Less distinctly 40k, more generic halo doods. It'll sell and its interesting that 40k isn't leading/differentiating aesthetics anymore though.

That is very true. There are very few points on which I disagree with the fluff, only one that I can think of really, which is BT being retconned at 1300 marines. Other than that, I'm okay with GW's new fluff, and even though I do agree Primarines were unnecessary, I enjoy the new opportunities (still, they should have updated the other factions)

Absolutely this, and if they were so desperate to make more SM they just needed to give more things to already existing but left aside chapters like Raven Guard, White Scars, Salamanders, Iron Hands and Imperial Fists like campaigns focused on them, rules and special units.

So that's it then, GW confirmed for dying soon.

Apparently the Indomitus Crusade has the Imperial Fists (Yes, you read that right, not Guiliboys) leading them, but yeah I feel you.

Off by one

Then you will need to truescale some Primaris Marines, user. Use a Contemptor as the base model.

Chaos Chadmarines brought about by mutations (yes, the Chaos gods waited 10k years for chadmarines to roll out before making their own. Stop asking questions)
Literally. They more or less spelt it out in one of the question-answer things.

With Chaos GW give less a shit about what the playerbase thinks, so they might just roll out Chaos bigamarines and pretend they always looked like that.
To be honest most Chaos players would probably welcome it with how terrible the current kit is.

I don't think so. People need to stop confusing the issue of true scale with Chadmarines. They're not the same thing. Chadmarines are an entirely separate breed of Space Marines that, canonically, are bigger and badder. Making regular CSM models bigger and pretending they always were big is something GW cannot do at the moment or else it would invalidate reasons for buying Chadmarines.

It seems like they are following Age of Scale Bloat's direction with 40K. Will they simply declare it to be a 32mm game sometime in the future?

???

>You want old marines user? I`ll have to see, we may have some in the back. Why do you want them anyway? they are so LITTLE lol

It's not the size, love. It's how you use them.

>mfw I'm almost tempted to betray the tyranid hivemind to go play with Primaris Marines
I mean, they look so pretty...

>Shit, the Ward threads are practically nostalgic in comparison.

I still remember when you weren't even allowed to post Matt Ward's name on Veeky Forums. Even trying would flat out prevent you from posting.

I'd say the same should be done here, except that there's no one easy buzzword to filter, and it didn't work back then even if there was.