Please explain to me what's wrong with playing a slutty adventurer. Adventurers are impulsive...

Please explain to me what's wrong with playing a slutty adventurer. Adventurers are impulsive, aggressive famous people who are around hot bitches (of either sex) constantly. Why wouldn't they be fucking all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

awesomedice.com/blog/page/4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because players aren't interested in your fictional sexual adventures.

Because we're not here to fulfill your sexual fantasies.

Because I don't need to hear about your orgies or whatever.

You rolling for sex is not very interesting to the rest of the players.

Does their constant fucking lead to interesting conflicts which the whole group is interested in engaging in?

If the answer is no then you skim over that shit

What if the answer to that is yes?

then the group all agreed that a game about their characters' sexual hijinks sounds enjoyable and can go right ahead

Like with most things in RPGs, it just has to be done correctly. A character who sparingly and unintrusively flirts with npcs and picks up the occadional bar fly or sailor isnt a problem usually until other players start to get uncomfortable. It can easily cross into being magical realm RP Masturbation if you make that your characters only identifying trait

A man's purpose is to seek sex, and a woman's purpose is to withhold it. Therefore a "slutty" adventurer would just be a common whore. It is only worth bragging about scoring sex if you are a man, because a man has to put in effort, whereas a woman simply has to offer up her body to the highest bidder. A woman adventurer would not fuck every single fan of hers, that would be pathetically demeaning. And her fame would not be an object in whether or not men want to have sex with her, merely her sexual attractiveness. Therefore, if she is getting with attractive men, her social status is irrelevant. Whereas for a man, the high social status of being an adventurer would contribute to him getting more sex than he would otherwise. Whereas with a woman, it would not really improve because they can get dick whenever they want. Your post implies a huge lack of understanding of human sexuality, OP.

Because Veeky Forums is full of prudes.

>A man's purpose is to seek sex, and a woman's purpose is to withhold it.

>being this much of a virgin

/r9k/ your threads are still boring, stop trying to get (you)'s here

There's nothing wrong with it. If people pretend otherwise there's something wrong with them.

>Your post implies a huge lack of understanding of human sexuality, OP.
>op image is an elf

It is a biological imperative for a woman to withhold sex from unworthy partners. This is true in humans as much as in animals. It would be true in elves just as well.

Pretty much this. I DM for slutty characters all the damned time and the only instances where it becomes an issue is when the player (or sometimes the DM) takes it into uncomfortable territory.

The best way to insure that doesn't happen is to communicate early on what the expectations are. You can totally play a slut, go for it, you do you, but don't expect me to indulge you at every turn. Sure, you'll shack up with the hot bar wench or that curious band of goblins that look okay in dim lighting you degenerate every now and then, but other players want to do stuff too. And don't complain when that cute little thing you hooked up with turns out to be a succubus. That's all I'm asking.

>famous people who are around hot bitches (of either sex) constantly.

What the fuck gives you the impression that any of that is true?
Adventurers are nobodies who never stay in one place for long to get a reputation and are usually only kept company by other unwashed nobodies roughing it out in the middle of nowhere.

Until they reach name level, anyway.

A 10th level bard is far from a nobody

Nice bait, gg OP

It's only a problem if your group are immature. Mature players can laugh at sex and don't see it as anything more than a fact of life.

>bard

Why is this a character class again?

There's nothing wrong with it, so long as it doesn't start to overwhelm the game. Nobody really wants to hear you mumble on at length about how you're fucking Random NPC #735742.

For skill monkeying, thieving and some spellcasting, magical singing, and as party face.

And also to fuck everything that moves.

>And also to fuck everything that moves.

Haha nice epic meme

>character classes in general
Why?

I don't want to see my DM acting like a horny girl again, seriously, not again

Because you're not adventuring while you're fucking.
Though I guess you could somehow minmax a D&D wizard/bard into a guy who adventures while fucking, but whatever.

>Not having a voyeur fetish for others player's fade to blacks and sexual exploits.

Do you even Slaanesh?

Nothing is wrong with it in the context of being an adventurer, really.

But let the lord know that whoever uses the 'Book of Erotic Fantasy' is a fucking pleb, and he needs to use the Lore-freindly 'Book Of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge', 'Then The Complete Guide to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge', then, 'Bride Of Portable Hole The Book Of Neurotic Fantasy', and then 'Encyclopaedia Arcane - Nymphology, Blue Magic' then that shitty book.

There's supposed to be one called relationships and romance, or vice versa, but I've not found it.

ERP is acceptable with anonymous (or pseudonymous) internet strangers.
The moment actual voices come in, you need to reconsider the life choices that brought you there.

i legitimately can't tell if this is elaborate bait or if you're really this much of an insufferable virgin

God I hate that asshole...

You really need a girlfriend don't you

>Bride Of Portable Hole The Book Of Neurotic Fantasy
What about 'Romance & Relationships', reviewed in Bride of Portable Hole and apparently being pretty good? Where could I find it?

Fuck, even if the answer is yes you skim over it. The sex is the boring part, the conflict is where things get interesting.

awesomedice.com/blog/page/4/
Oh, well, shit.
Fucking cunts, writing it as a joke but then not giving in to customer demand.

Well, bummer. There's been so much weirder shit that I thought it was real.

What's the point of putting an April Fool's joke review to a magazine, anyway?

Because it's a AF joke they actually went and made a real thing but then decided to not publish. I've all these guys .pdfs except this unreleased crap.

Fuck these people, 5e is out, this kind of shit should be illegal, goddanmit.

This. If it were a private ERP session between the player and the GM then it's perfectly acceptable if you're into that kind of thing but having the rest of the players around to listen and sit through the sexual encounter seems incredibly awkward.

I use to have to problem with one of my player, he wanted to fuck everything with a vagine in game.

I solved the problem by a series of Futa half orc, liberal use of the book of Disease, and a sub plot whete one of his bastard wanted to aveng his wronged mother.

It was surprisingly enjoyable and the guy actually learned his mistakes.

He is right though. For most animals (and humans specifically) the cost for a male to fuck a random female is next to nothing, while for the female means diverting energy and resources bearing a child (that can also kill then in labor). They have to make sure that any time they get pregnant is from a father that is suitable and won't make them carry a defective child that could easily die. Since that would mean wasted time and resources (and a possible death) for nothing

Do you honestly think this argument holds true for human women since the advent of birth control and/or adventuring women?

This.
In the vast majority of games, adventurers as they are in OP's example are either the cream of the crop, or insane fucktards with a deathwish.
Applying lowbrow "common rationale" to people who are at core exceptions to their respective cultures is foolishness, disregarding the inherent insanity of trying to apply logic to something as inherently illogical as attraction between humans.

Of course. (but most likely we are talking faux medieval Europe)
Biological evolution and the societal pressure derived from that evolution don't revert within a couple of generations.

Presumably, both birth control and adventuring women have been around in the setting in question much longer than that. But if they haven't, then it raises some interesting implications that you might as well explore.

What happened within those generations? What advances in magic or alchemy allowed better birth control, and how did society change to allow women better freedom, and how did these two happen comparatively at the same time?

Humans and elves are pretty similar in most cases. Certainly that of sexuality.

So... it's not gay if it's a human?

As other anons here have said, it's easy to turn "my character likes to sleep around with hot sapients" into a boring, one-dimensional joke that can bother or outright disturb the other players.

Also, there's still a holdover sentiment of "don't get involved with NPCs, because the DM will use that to screw you over", something that developed from the original D&D editions under the Killer DM days.

>women don't like sex
So am I just really good at sex, to the point where women like having sex with me, or is OP just a virginfag?

The latter.
It's more the first one, user.

It will offend the other virgins at the table. Please, think of their feelings!

see
It's a joke that is usually taken too far.
I've had characters specifically visit brothels for a evening of fun and wenching, but it's more flavor text than anything else to establish personality, rather than hurr i seduce the female (male).

>If you have the wrong opinions on the nature of human sexuality you must be a virgin
This is so similar to "if you have the wrong opinion on the nature of human race you must be a nazi" it's disturbing.

>this entire thread
Heh

>having demonstrably false assumptions on sexuality marks you out as being ignorant to sexuality and it's many facets
Yes, user, when you are stupid, you get called stupid.

Where did I state that women don't like sex? Women can get all the sex they want, because men are thirsty as fuck. Men are usually the initiators of sex and women are the selectors. But social status does not matter for womens' attractiveness the same way it does for men therefore a female adventurer would not be any more "slutty" than a male adventurer except out of personal choice, not options. Because a high-status woman and low-status woman of the same attractiveness generally have the same sexual options, whereas that is not true with men.

>>having demonstrably false assumptions on sexuality
But user isn't demonstrably false.
You seem to be upset and think your opinion is synonymous with facts.
You can't point out an objectively false thing that user say ( the only flaw you can point out is that it's not objectively true, which is not the same thing )

You seriously need some introspection and ponder on why you believe that your opinions are objective truth.

You didn't call him stupid, though, you called him a virgin. And you are yet to disprove anything that was said.

>this post
Heh

I was not any of the above posters, and I see no reason to get into internet arguments about someone who is either trolling or has little experience with men, women, and sex from their own words.
I could spend hours trying to explaining shit, but this is the internet where it doesn't matter a fucking lick, and I have better things to waste my time on right now, like the good cigar I'm about to light up.
So, ta-ta.

I don't have much experience with volcanos, either, but I still know a lot about how they work, and I know not to jump in one.

A cigar is an ersatz penis.

>Haha I'm right but I'm so superior I'm not going to bother explaining how I'm right but I will take the time to write how I'm so superior and right about it all
>I have better things to waste my time on right now, like the good cigar I'm about to light up.
Oh my fuck
Misogyny user is worthy of more respect than someone who tries to act 2cool4school on an anonymous image board made for discussing Chinese children's cartoons.

Well, at least you know when to fold 'em and when to bugger off from a losing fight. That's a lot more than most other fa/tg/uys. Kudos to you.

I mean, this is super fucking retarded.

How so?

>hrrrngh acktshually it was made for Japanese anime you normie

I have a lot of experience with dumb shit on the internet.
Provided that the OP even believes it, why should I argue? I, and others with more rounded life experience, know it is riddled with assumptions about sex and relationships, but who is going to listen to me.
>tries to bait
Tap a hit from the Alec Bradley, user, it's better than being mad on the internet.
What fight? Anything I say will be responded to with more shit like . There is no intelligence here, no exchange of ideas, experience or horizens. It's more of the same dumb pasta reheated and rejected bait recast.
Where is my bourbon?
It's old troll pasta, that's why.

>It's old troll pasta, that's why.

It literally isn't. I dare you to find that exact series of words, or anything close to it. You won't.

Because I wrote it

If players are sleeping with eachother they can do that on their own time.

>I have a lot of experience with dumb shit on the internet.

So? It has no bearing on this argument. Ethos is pointless. Fuck off.

OK. Real question here, and I'm not that user you're replying to. This IS relevant to the discussion and opinion at hand, too: are you a virgin? Have you slept with a lot of women? Have you had a relationship with a lot of women? For how long? Do you have sisters or close female friends?

>and I have better things to waste my time on right now
>but let me wind a long-winded explanation on why I'm not going to explain anything and act smug about my cigar anyway

There is a small grain of truth to ops bizzare words: the Olympic village goes through literally truckloads of condoms every 4 years

Turns out if you bring together a bunch of really young really athletic people and put them in a high stress environment, they fuck like mad.

Adventuring is a high stress, highly physical pursuit and adventurers tend to be young athletic exceptionalist. Do the math.

That being said, we don't need to fucking hear about it. Just flirt or insinuate, keep that shit out of game. But your average adventure absolutely would be slutty, or appear slutty. Probably why they have such a bad reputation. Besides being literal murder hobos.

>It has no bearing on this argument.
It does entirely, user, because knowing when something is worth debunking ad when it is not is the first, and best, lesson this site teaches.
Notice how I never made a post about the OP, but how someone tried to make a SJW comparison, which really only furthers the idea it's bait.
I can type with one hand, user, but I can't type, smoke, and drink bourbon at once, so this is my last post in this dumpster fire.
Have fun you all, I'm off to see what the 40kids are screaming about today.

I thought you were going to leave instead of staying here wasting time?

I will never get over how hilarious the "I don't have time for this / you're not worth my time" shit is.
Every time they say it, they still take the time to inform everyone about.

Dude, I'm a 30y/o virgin, and even I know that what you've written is utter fucking tripe.

>Women can get all the sex they want, because men are thirsty as fuck
No, they can't. Men are just as horny as women are. There are women who don't get any sex just the same as men. There are statistical outliers in both audiences, but the general statistical distribution is relatively the same.
>Because a high-status woman and low-status woman of the same attractiveness generally have the same sexual options, whereas that is not true with men.
Not really. Social status doesn't really matter in this case, what matters is personal charisma.
I can personally vouch for some people who are extremely low on social ladder, yet get all the pussy they want just by virtue of being charismatic.

>A man's purpose is to seek sex, and a woman's purpose is to withhold it.
Wow. Just... wow. You need your priorities straightened out, mate.

Well that's complete bullshit. Are you trying to tell me that women don't use sexual partners to achieve status? Because they most certainly do, especially among other women. You imply that if a peasant girl was banging a king that wouldn't be a big deal, simply because she's hot? You imply that an attractive woman from a lower class would be able to bang any nobility she wanted? You imply that she doesn't have to put any effort into it at all? You're an idiot, and probably a virgin. You can go on YouTube right now and look up videos of people venting about being friend zoned, and you'll be surprised to see that a lot of those videos are attractive girls freaking out cause they got rejected. In fact good looking girls get rejected every day by guys that are outta their league. When you're a successful man you can choose exactly who you want to sleep with, same with successful women, gender is irrelevant.

>you are yet to disprove

lmao, do you actually think this works on the internet?

2 cents on the dumb off topic argument: wrong. Women are biologically incentivized to be choosey about partners, but not to with hold sex. Sex is a means by which they can obtain valuable support. A woman's base animal instincts, which really don't define her and this is a dumb thing to debate, incentives finding a provider, and/or the mate with the best most survivable genes to pass on ensuring her own survive as well. Usually, the provider also happens to have the best genes

Usually.

Cuckoldry exists for a reason.

>You imply that if a peasant girl was banging a king that wouldn't be a big deal, simply because she's hot?
Are you dumb, m8?
It wouldn't be a big deal.
It's only a big deal if the king abandons his status and tries to MARRY that peasant girl or randomly increase her social class without very good justification.

>There are women who don't get any sex just the same as men.
Not him, but I really doubt that if a girl went to a manwhore and asked 'let's fuck' he would say no.

Unless she is like exceptionally disgusting, like pic related.

>Men can't get sex whenever
Fatass NEET detected.

and if a guy who isn't disgusting goes to a normal womanwhore, she won't say no either. That's why she's a whore in the first place dingus.

>impulsive
Who says? Maybe they got dragged along for the ride.

>aggressive
Not necessarily - if anything, half of being an adventure is learning to control aggression, since only certain situations can be solved with violence, and other times you need proper planning or charisma

>famous
Maybe once they're high level, but before then they're just 'literally who' the weirdos going around solving/starting problems. And that's assuming they're not along the lines of shadowrunners and trying to avoid attention.

>who are around hot bitches (of either sex) constantly
What sort of dungeon crawls do you do, man? What sort of bandits are you fighting?

And all of this is ignoring that some adventurers might be married, or might not be interested in sex because they're wizard nerds, or just aren't comfortable with casual sex with random people. Maybe they're confident enough they don't feel like they're going to die every day and need a fuck and a cigarette before going on.

Womanwhores have higher standards through. They don't really sleep with anyone.

>she is like exceptionally disgusting, like pic related.
and even then there would be some people that are into that

Tell me about how you can just whip your dick out and get a random girl to fuck.
Meanwhile women can literally just play videogames completely clothed and beta males will give them $$$$, much less fuck them.

>Womanwhores have higher standards through
They don't, though. What, you've never seen a 5$ BJ hooker or something?
Or do you mean attractive womanwhores? Then, guess what, attractive manwhores have higher standards too.

Don't be deluded by claiming there is a significant difference, because there isn't.

>paid
>same as free
Also attractive manwhores usually don't have higher standards. They really don't mind pump and dump just to say they did.

You've never met a whore. They have almost no standards. You might be a fatass disgusting blob, but there's a woman out there right now dripping wet for some pencil dick.

Hint: They masturbate too.

>beta males will pay them
why did you even bring something up if you're going to explain it yourself. I've literally had women offer me money to fuck me. Women are whores just as much if not more than men.

>Tell me about how you can just whip your dick out and get a random girl to fuck.
If you are attractive or the girl's self-esteem is low enough, you can.
>Meanwhile women can literally just play videogames completely clothed and beta males will give them $$$$, much less fuck them.
Because they are attractive and the beta males' self-esteem is extremely low.

This is basic "price-offer" in action. If you are a beta male/female and you think you deserve only a 6/10 female/male, then you will see a 9/10 female/male as an unreachable thing.