Who else here /cool as a fucking cucumber/ about this BTC pull back

Who else here /cool as a fucking cucumber/ about this BTC pull back

this aint my first rodeo. After 2008-2009, nothing can phaze me. These kinds of dips separate the men from the boys.

I'm deluded as an arkie. Nothing can phase me.

25k New Years Day.

dips are only slightly worrying until i realize it's yet another buying opportunity

20k day after christmas

Cool as a fool in a swimming p-p-pool. I've only put in $500 that was some unforeseen income. Fuck it, let it burn.

I got that money for blowing a homeless dude anyway.

Bitcoin is dead.
Move on.

I don't know what will happen Christmas day but I know we'll be in 20k territory again easily within the week. Two words - hard fork.

Seriously, this whole crypto shit gets easier once you realize the entire market is controlled by an elite 1% full of autistic Chinese millionaires - they aren't just going to abandon Bitcoin. Its in their best interest to pump it, and they will.

right? share your tasty dips bros

A little bit upset because I just started my portfolio, but I've been slowly transferring my fiat in so I'm not too upset because I was only about $1k in out of $5k. My legacy 0.1 btc that I bought at $200 is balancing things out for now.

/cool/ as fuck here, bro

I bought more at 18k and 16k. Cool as a cucumber.

bitcoin is still $15,000, what the fuck is everyone worried about

when it $5000... "maybe $10,000 in a year".. when it $10,000 "maybe $15,000 in a year". etc. etc.

Sold half my alt stack at a nice profit. My BTC portfolio value is at an ATH. Ready for that next bullrun, maybe this time cashies will learn their lesson

Stay deluded man I'm with you

All of my boys are holding the line. I'm only breaking a sweat because I'm poolside with a pina colada!

Right here. I've been here before and seen this 1000 times. It's nothing new for Bitcoin.

Still way up due to recent moonings.
My only concern is that BTC is dragging down alts now and drag them down further once it goes up again.

Hodling

Why the fuck are so many dumb cucks freaking out? Fucking noobs. 'Oh no bitcoin's only $14000 something dollars!' I never even thought it would ever get that high this soon.

me, 90% ETH so I'll be fine regardless.

what should I buy on sale anons? don't say ripple I fucking hate ripple.

thank you for your service

Do you guys really think the ridiculous fees and tx times are not an issue? Pure autism

lol i'm buying still, just bought $3k at it.... remember, be fearful when others are greedy, be greedy when others are fearful

holding eth and btc til I fucking die

litecoin and bitcoin are going to make huge leaps soon

Come here user, walk with me kiddo.
>hangs one arm around you

Now I understand this is your first rodeo, that you're still young enough to think Bitcoin actually holds worth.
Well I want you to know that you were not "buying the dip" this afternoon. You see...
A dip is when the price goes down, but past the trendline. What happened these past few hours was not a dip, but a sign of whats to come.
Tell me kid, what day is it? Thursday. Exactly. Don't you want to take a breather and see how the market reacts over the weekend at least before fumbling over yourself throwing away more money? You do know the weekend is when selloffs happen right?
And what's this I hear about you not even waiting to see how the gooks react to the market. You do know they are still asleep, right?
Don't say I didn't warn you kid. I'll always be here for you, but you gotta smarten up if you wanna win at this game.

JP out.

I was thinking more moon mission tier shitcoins. bitcoin is in fucking shambles with the mempool and fees, and litecoin is still overvalued for its technical specs.

why the fuck would you invest in alts when the top 3 are down? dont say I didn't warn you user.

bro I've moved from $210k to $200k and my fat stack of ETH is going to be $900-1000 by 2018. I'll be fine. I just want cheap shitcoins.

A pull-back is good. It'll stop all the "It's a bubble" shite for 5 minutes.