Please tell me someone has run a CoC or Delta Green campaign based off of pic related

Please tell me someone has run a CoC or Delta Green campaign based off of pic related.

If so, you gotta storyteim

I wish we still had quest threads on Veeky Forums.

I wish we had anything to fill this void other than more /pol/ shitposts.
Fucking front page is littered with them.

This isn't a /pol/ shitpost. I don't give a flying fuck about the politics or where any of you fall on the issues. That said this is a perfect hook for a Delta Green campaign.

It is literally a /pol/ post that is shit.

Do you even know what DG is?

I'd run it, could be fun.
Problem is that only one of my usual players knows that meme so I'd risk boring him or losing the others, and the one or two people I know who also know that meme are dumb polsters and That Guy tier players.

It's more of an Unknown Armies weird fuckery magick thing. Delta Green is about non-Euclidian outer space monsters, not jackass-tier meme magic.

Yes.
Please don't drag your dumbass /pol/ shit into it, we've got ACTUAL conspiracies to talk about.

Nah, it's one of those threads that a /pol/tard makes on Veeky Forums. We get them every day.

>I wish we still had quest threads on Veeky Forums.
God, I wish. Really hoping for a mod turnover in the near future.

You /pol/ tards will take literally any excuse to spam Veeky Forums, huh?
If you cut it out for like an hour, you might have a better response.

You could always change the particulars/throw in some twists to keep it interesting (like, maybe no actual big bad to directly fight--how do you actually kill a meme?)

>not jackass-tier meme magic.
Eh, I'd point to the Karotechia and disagree.

I miss touhou and furry raids.

Yeah, for fucking real.
Why did we ever ban touhoufag? That shit was infinitely preferable.

>Why did we ever ban touhoufag?

Y'all do realize that a DG campaign would be seeing the PCs fighting against this, right? Or do you just have your head so far up your ass that at the mere utterance of /pol/ no matter the consequences you automatically assume lolnazis were right! and start flinging shit?

God, to think we ever had concerns over such small issues. Now we have /pol/ to deal with and they just refuse to go away or stop ban evading.
>polfags assuming it's the librulz fault that we are tired of them spamming
Nah, you've just been doing this every hour for months.

Yeah there's enough room to make things interesting for him too actually.
If I run it I'll storytime. But my players are decent human beings, so don't expect anything crazy outside of the campaign's premise.
It would probably be a rather short campaign, I can't see myself doing more than about 5 sessions out of this.

Why are /pol/tards so defensive when people call them out for spamming other boards?

I don't give a shit if you're a nazi, I give a shit that you are spamming.

I'm not. Holy shit, I didn't even get this off of /pol/. I saw it, immediately thought about how it sounds exactly like a DG hook and came to Veeky Forums to see if anyone had done it. Jesus H Christ.

If you had been on Veeky Forums for long, you would know we've had it up to fucking here with all things /pol/ by now.

>sunglasses are a good disguise
>sunglasses are the best disguise
>they will not know who I am if I put sunglasses on

Or, maybe I haven't been back to Veeky Forums (or Veeky Forums) in a really long time, saw the image in the OP, really started missing being able to play, and came here.

But sure, I'm just shitposting.

I had been considering doing something like this for unknown armies, Reality starting to fray apart with alternative facts and shit. Donald Trump knows a bit of mojo but is in way over his head.

>I've been away for a while, it's just a coincidence I'm doing the hot topic spam
>reeeeally!

Dude you're on Veeky Forums, the /pol/ bogyman is everywhere and everyone. This thread is /pol/ the user above you is /pol/, the games I don't like are /pol/, you're /pol/, even I'm /pol/.

>Donald Trump knows a bit of mojo but is in way over his head.
See, I wouldn't set it up with him being the BBG. That's too obvious and too direct. I'd have it either be some mad genius doing some Laundry style math-magic (maybe something about the shapes in the memes, the ascii encoding of certain phrases being parts of some grand mind control deal) or the same, but arising entirely by accident, the whole infinite monkeys on infinite keyboards thing.

Don't believe me if you don't want to, but I'm pretty well ashamed of what Veeky Forums is now if the kneejerk response is to shout down what is seen as spaming instead of just twisting it to something entertaining and useful for Veeky Forumsing.

>boo hoo, Veeky Forums is shutting things down
Get in line if you want to cry about that shit.

>shout down what is seen as spaming instead of just twisting it to something entertaining and useful for Veeky Forumsing.

What's funny is this is exactly what /pol/ does

It's far too late to complain about shouting things down now.
Like half a decade and a new owner too late.

>an image made on /pol/ about a reddit meme with the /pol/ logo on it isn't /pol/

I miss quest threads on Veeky Forums

>post constant nazi memes and retarded SJW/anti-SJW shit threads and false-flagging on every other board for months and months
>get butthurt when people don't react well to your presence

congratulations, you fucking imbeciles

And well earned. That's how /pol/ threads always are.

How exactly is this /pol/ and not Veeky Forums?