mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases:
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs:
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

>new death guard are snap fit

Top fucking kek.

FIRST FOR DA ORKZ!

>Pic
Nice, is that OC

manletmarine needs to be squatting more

>initiative 2
Yes, have another.

>are you gitz for gork or mork?

>I2 for another month yet

Sauce?

>Even with Initiative gone, da boyz still strike 2nd
Zoggin' terrible I tellz ya!

Why did I had a Marvel vive with the newmarines?

I might just be getting old and jaded. No longer can enjoy shitty writing like I used too

Primarus Carmine when?

>M41
>not Frogposting with one brain whilst giving lecture to guardsmen about caring for their lasguns with the other

Source?

>not bein fer gork

>chadmarines
Holy shit I'm fucking dying

Mandatory nervous Primarine

Nah user, if NewGW was pulling a Marvel, the NuMarines would include FemMarines, and the FSM would be faster/better/stronger than regular Marines.

It's like the Super Saiyans if you think about it. Being a Space Marine wasn't enough, so now they became Super Space Marines.
I'm looking forward to SSM3 and fusions.

>My big Primus marine cant be this cute!!

don't talk to me or my son ever again

>fusions
Can't wait until Calgar and Dragio perform the fusion dance to defeat the Hive Mind

Slaanesh.

I just realized, the new Twin-linked ruels give me a reason to post this! Fear me Xeno for i have become death BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT'er of worlds

Does that mean we'll get a horribly botched Warhammer GT and Super Marine 4 or will we skip that and head right for Warhammer Super and get Super Marine Gods?

Continuing from last thread.

Fire Hawks or Exorcists. These are gonna be a Primaris only army.

>ww..who is that big brother
>that's celestine, she's the emperors daughter
>d..do you tt...think she can see me
>if you fight hard, I'm certain she will
>*I must do my best to impress big brother and celestine chan*

Hot OC coming through

Exorcists.

Although I am late, I have to post this.

Reminder: Shitposters either can't or won't read. Example: "Falling back has no punishment" anons

>be space marine
>new primaris marine joins company
>get deployed on mission, his squad is riding with ours in a rhino
>"hello *clang* battle brothers!"
>don't think he noticed his head banged the side of the hatch
>"What's that?"
>"What's that?"
>"What's that?"
>Keeps pointing to random objects like grass or flowers
>Like he was raised in a tube or something
>Finally make it to the battlefield
>"Alright, maneuvers 215, 122, contingency 8"
>"Uhm...hold on, let me check the codex again?"
>Guy didn't even study properly
>I've met scouts with more combat experience
>Take positions in the bushes, big guys are giving us away from their size
>And he's petting a rabbit now, great

>no laughiong trump-empror in the back ground
I'd r8 an 7/10

Ditz marines are cute! CUTE!

Love it. I need more.

Was waiting for this one, kek.

Truly the best thing to have sprung up here in the last few months

Now i want some new big marine rookies for my old harden veterans.

My sides are entering Jupiter's atmosphere. I salute your dedication to the cause.

>more dakka
>more choppa
>want to go faster and faster
>only happy when in war

How are Orks not Slaaneshi, again?

But I wanted to post that meme

That would make a little bit of sense and advance theyr lore, I mean, it could be interesting

If chaos tries to corrupt an Ork Gork and Mork stop wrestling and go and slap their shit.

Gork and Mork are like the only gods who aren't complete assholes

>he is still assblasted that his bullshit was called out
top kek

40 fucking SHOTS
the fuck is the rate of fire on this?
jesus

The former, because it will net more money.

>Sent to a hive city in response to an Ork infestation
>Tight fit in the drop pod, but we make it past the guns at least
>"Alright, pattern Delta..."
>He's giving me that confused look again
>"Fan out and secure the area"
>We sweep the streets, standard protocol to form a perimeter for other squads
>"Brother! Brother! I think I found a xenos!"
>I turn, spotting the marine with a particularly grimy child in his grip
>"That is not a xenos, it is a child."
>"R-right...and this one?"
>Look more closely
>He has even more under his arm
>Clear up the differences between a child and a grot, task him with protecting them and the center of our drop site
>Come back to find them clambering all over him

N-NANDA YO!?

can't wait for eight to roll around and see him shitpost for days about how peopel at his store are calling him a cheater for saying his models get a free shot on retreating units

I had already thought of making a few blood claw packs these guys but now I want to more than ever.

How is it bullshit then user? You always claim it is but never prove it. Meanwhile I support my arguments using GW's words.

Speaking of Bill, I wonder what he'll think about the Cawl and Guilliman doing his life's work in like a week.

Seeing as its 2 space Gau-8s, about 7,800 rpm
i'm hoping that it retains hitting ground targets on 2s

If the official full on rules say differently of course I'll abide by them you autist. I'm basing my current word on what GW themselves have said

>If chaos tries to corrupt an Ork Gork and Mork stop wrestling and go and slap their shit.
Only time Gork an' Mork don't punch Chaos to the other side of the Warp is occasionally when Khorne starts getting worshipped by some idiot Freebootaz.
Mostly because Khorne's one of their gym buddies.

Slaanesh, Tzeentch and Nurgle though?
"WHAM! RIGHT IN DA KISSA!" Or something humie like dat.

>When your aircraft can kill gods and deamons

And another

Doshio

"Well yeah it's easy to do when you have The blue prints and access to none demon primarch Samples. Try doing it without cheating Cawl you smug ass."

everyone has made it clear that thye interpret it as " the unit can be targeted again in the shooting fase since they are now out of combat"
others seem to interpret it as " you get a free shooting fase on the unit being disengaged from"
now let it rest untill 8th gets released and it's clarified or untill you ask on facebook and get a response
making passive posts in the new general to start the same back and forth with no end isn't doing anybody any good

>Abaddon shows up on Terra
>too bad for you Abby, I Roboute Guiliman, am prepared for you
>unsheathes two of those planes

Can't see why people didn't see it coming since they'll be in the starter box.

It's not the early 90's anymore, the target audience of Geedubs are mouthbreathing retards, not nerds who have put models together before.

That's pretty fucking kawaii.

>in like a week
>10.000 years

Ugh. I saved this just for you.

Can someone give me some context to this because even without knowing anything about it I'm laughing my ass off

I'm working on a Renegades and Heretics force for 8th and I am in need of some advice. It's meant to be a melee heavy force of corrupted Ultramar Auxiliaries and I could use recommendations as to what to get. I already plan to bring infantry blobs, so what do they have for dedicated assault units?
And what could I do to model them as Gladiators?

>abbadon shows up on terra
>vultures strafe two of his titans to death
>abbadon runs away in battleshock

>Abaddon gets removed from Terra

>so what do they have for dedicated assault units?
mutants and ogryns
doesn't really fit with your idea of being based of ultramar pdf though as they wouldn't allow mutants in their ranks

This is the exact quote I think.
"If you’re in combat at the start of your turn, you can Fall Back by moving away from the enemy. You’ll lose the ability to advance, shoot or charge that turn, and crucially, enemies will be able to shoot at you!"

It originated from someone bitching about 8th edition battleshock rules, greentexting a made up story where he shows up at a narative game with three titans, and his opponent detroys the formation by killing one of them with Fabius Bile. Somehow.

Anvil industries gladiator helmets

The writing isn't especially clear, but it sounds like the Primarines were being created/perfected throughout 10,000 years, but somehow, no one did notice.
My personal headcanon is that they were successfully created and kept on ice/VR training an Cawl totally forgot about them because studying pylons was more fun.
I like to picture the scene where Rowboat wakes up and asks:
>So what about those bigger marines I ordered few years ago?
And then the sound of mechadendrites hitting Cawls face drowns the ongoing parade

>not twin vultures blowing off both of his arms.

cum on senpai step it up.

>So what about those bigger marines I ordered few years ago?
>Windows XP shutdown sound

>Nids infect Orks
>Orks either kill them for not acting Orky
>Or the infected Orks tell the hivemind to fuck off for not being Orky
Orks are the best

Cool project. Maybe you could kitbash some of them with pic related, to get this "gladiatorial" feeling going on ?

Love it

We got primaris today, what are the chances we get DG tomorrow?

2D6 facepalms + one Haywire

>blow up one of abbadon's arms
>the other runs away in battleshock

>We’ll be back tomorrow with more news on rules in the new Warhammer 40,000, as we take a look at teleporting and reserves.
10%

I'm pretty if a Primarch (especially one as well liked and respected) as Roboute says "Hey, we're gonna need an update to the geneseed" and you've got 10k years to get the job done that the Mechanicus will get it done. It's popular to think that the Imperium is one cascade of blunders into the next but for every colossal fuckup they're humming along actually getting shit done. It's just gotten to the point where the number of fuckups is quickly outpacing their successes. Hopefully the narrative jump helps bring that back into balance where they can happily sit in lore stasis for another 20 years while fleshing new events.

I'm working on something similar, with a guard regiment from Remus. More of a loyalist angle there though. Right now I'm finding that guard assault options aren't the best though. My plan was to go for Shotgun vets and have them at least be close range if not close combat.

kek

Sadly there are controlled Orks in one of Cain's books, and the genestealers did it pretty sneakily.

Exceptionally low since they said tomorrow is deep strike and reserves.

This is fucking gold

buff dudes in LA

seen it on bols. Head and pauldrons can be swapped though.

I wonder if Asterion Moloc Chads the Chad marines?

The Dark Eldar's Wyches sprue could also interest you. There's some nice gladiatorial weapons to use, on them.

Why does he have a severed cock and ballsack on his thigh?

By the time they get around to releasing 8e, we will already have all the fucking rules.

the imperialis militia from 30k is the guard codex we all deserve

ritual combat

>bein a dense gork worshippin grot

Gork gits wouldn't appreciate da subtleties of stabbin a git in da back wiv 'is own choppa if it came up and stabbed em in the back wiv der own choppa I tells ya