mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases:
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs:
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

Top kek.

We either get long periods of no general, or periods where the page is filled with nothing but 40k general.

Some new tidbits from Lady Atia

It could very well be that Sanguinius is coming back, or never died in the first place.

40k fluff getting the AoS treatment deniers BTFO

They're filling up fast

Betamarines gonna be out of the job soon. Will they become NEET or just forced to fight until they die?

I think they'll just quietly fade into the background untill everybody forgot about them.

Numarines are Cute. CUTE.

they get lightning warriors treatment
fight to death so they can be replaced
if they don't die somehow they'll be disposed off

>It could very well be that Sanguinius is coming back, or never died in the first place.
And Horus will have been hiding out the whole time and the Emp' has just been playing possum.

they will become NEET master race and spend the rest of their days retired on a cozy planet staying up late and eating grox pizza while the primaris wagies have to fight xenos and get their arms blown off

it doesn't get any better than this citizens

>snapped in two in front of what, 14 entire legions?
>just a flesh wound

>battle cannon
>d6 STR 8 d3 D shots
>exterminator
>potentially 8 STR 7 d3 D shots, even with 4 shots its still better
>plasma cannon
>potentially d6 STR 7 d3 D shots and better ap
>exequtioner = 3 plasma cannons
They sure dropped the ball on battle cannon.

>if they don't die somehow they'll be disposed off
You mean like the guy...I see in the mirror?

>chapter taxes go directly to retired NEET vets

Could very well be how it's gonna be now. Laurie Golding, the guy who used to be in charge of the timeline of the HH novel series from BL, already confirmed that everything we know about the fight between Horus and The Emperor will be changed and retconned.

So unlike Warhammer Fantasy, where they blew up the setting and replaced it with something else that came after, 40k is going to be re-written from the ground up.

>Chapter taxes are a doctrine
>can only use if you take enough troops

Tell me about your homebrew chapter Veeky Forums

>name
>icon
>chapter specialization
>loyalist or chaos
>what's the status of their primarch?
>any unique chapter quirks?

love it senpai

>plasma pistol
Is a shadow war lad.
Sad 'bout the nerf but them's the

>everything we know about the fight between Horus and The Emperor will be changed and retconned.
That's worse than just ending the setting, so they're going to retcon it before the 900th horus heresy novel where they finally fight (I have no idea where they're up to now) and change the central element of the fluff that has been unchanged since before khornate genestealers on horses Capatain Rad Handsome was the leader of the space wolves?

>Alpha Chapter
>Icon is a primaris marine
>Specialization is use of primaris marines and primaris marine accessories
>loyalist
>Primarch is gullyman
>Unique quirk: no regular manlet astartes

There is no 'going to'. It has all been planned out already. Unless GW changes it mind again along the way ofcourse.

Why does white primer do this to me

Because you're a sloppy painter

>everything we know about the fight between Horus and The Emperor will be changed and retconned.
They already did this like 10 times, making it worse every time, but apparently it's not enough.

How do you reach these areas when its already assembled teach me the technique

You don't fully assemble it before you paint it

Thin your paint and push the paint into the crevices using a brush.

It's trying to tell you you should have used brown primer

Tried that and holy shit that barely works.Sorry I built this 3 years ago and I kinda let it sit

Keep doing layers then, or prime a different color

You gotta use a small brush if you wanna reach those areas. And go in point first, trying to brush the paint over it with strokes isn't gonna work.

Anyone have an actual size comparison between primaris and current marines?

The one you see right there is the actual comparison.

>red fangs
>severed arm between a pair of red jaws
>biker assaults
>chaos - khorne specifically
>ultras successors so Bobby G
>they like to take slaves and prisoners from across the sector to fight in a never-ending gladiator tournament on their home world and prefer spears in melee, along with a custom bike variant with a ramming prow on the front to aid in running people the fuck over

I hate myself for not having the time to paint more of them

Both are in this.

>GF wants to get into 40k
>She picked Eldars because she wants to paint them like Evangelions
It's even more memetic than female running a Nids army

They look so much more animated

It's not that bad an idea IMO, especially if she does some conversions.

What in the world makes you think the Autocannon does d3 damage? Did some other Heavy 2 S7 AP4 weapon come out with D3 damage?

Fug :DDDDDD

I didn't want to, but I've ended up thinking these guys look pretty cool and might end up getting some, but the poses in these shots worry me...they look very monopose. Maybe they're purposely done that way for this shot but still.

So this is a thing

Well, she wants to have some fun with greenstuff and kit-bashing so maybe she will make-up something interesting. For now I'm happy that she decided to get into hobby

So, where did the Mark IX armor go?

Atiamind

you think they are bigger than new TS?

>>She picked Eldars because she wants to paint them like Evangelions
Show her pic related

Also rei is best girl

Probably because Tau missile pods do D3 damage next edition. And since missile pods and autocannons do the exact same thing right now ...

If Sanguinius isnt dead i will be very sad. I liked him dead

What does papa smurf think about the high lords of terra building their own hitman squad chapter of marines and forwarding all the best goodies to them?

>rei

Shinji is best girl.

Fucking krak grenade is d3 damage.

Sanguinus coming back pretty much kills the Blood Angels fluff

Wouldnt be surprised if Horus comes back too, even though he's deader than dead

>Turns out that a certain guardsman was actually the one to land the killing blow on Horus.

And lo, the entire fanbase exploded with a combination of rage, confusion, and for some reason indigestion.

My sister in law has a nid army. . .

Despite what your schizophrenia tells you, your chromosomes dictate your gender/sex, and Shinji unfortunately for you has 1 X and 1 Y.

This is what happens every day on ork-conquered worlds.

got a picture of a TS next to an standard marine? that way we could probably get a accurate scale

Thing is you could run ten man tactical squads and use a Primaris as the heavy weapons guy.

Because he's a Big Guy and all.

Why shouldn't I buy 2 more Dreadclaws?

RIP Blood angels. You were the first on the chopping block to make room for the better primaris marines.

>bigger marines
>still using the undersized vehicles

why
its even worse now

>IG grenade launchers
>S6 AP-1 Dmg. D3

I won't complain.

>sanguinius and horus come back
>end up dueling again
>both strike eachother down
>closer inspection of the corpses reveal they are actually alpharius and omegon

theyve said new everythings are on the way including dreds

is this a new maymay?

Actually its Space Wolves.

>Shinji
>not a little bitch

Yeah, he a manly man.

>implying Big G is allowed access to this kind of data
>*laughs in binary*
They hide their ties to the Minotaurs to everyone. At least the higher-ups of Mars, Inquisition, Ecclesiarchy, Assassinorum and the Navigator Houses must be in with the secret, and all of them would have a lot to lose if Guiliman decides that he doesn't want them to have their personal chapter. Also, this could cause a schism and a civil war again, and nobody wants HH2: Electric Boogaloo, right?

Oh good, More Horus Heresy fanfiction.

Not before we get another 30 books of

> learns of on which could change the course of the heresy and departs with his most trusted soldiers. Little does he know that is in close pursuit.

Lack of masculinity due to lacking a maternal figure in early childhood does not magically do genetic reconstructive surgery onto every single last one of your cells.

Who is this slut?

when will pic related come back to kick Guilliman's ass?

Eh, yiffs actually have unique models unlike Bangels
>totally not pimped out vanguard veterans
>space marines...but in black armor!
>predator with an assault cannon totes is cool and unique, it's not like any kitbasher could do it in 5 seconds
>random dreadnaught variant that got its wind stolen by deathwatch

Plasma will be still better. But yeah, nade launcher can make d6 3 str shots.
Wonder what stats will plasma cannon get. d3 hit would be too low, d6 will make plasma cannon as strong as battle cannon. Maybe d6 hits 1 damage?

Because you should buy 3

>wolves riding with wolvers

What's the matter, little girl, didn't daddy take you to the prom?

>shinji best girl
>not superior kaworu
You double faggot.

Stop projecting.

Not even responding to the right post and homosexuality is a mental illness.

I'm far from the biggest fan of Gorillaman, but I'm getting a stiffie every time I think about Calth.

At this point I want to believe that battlecannon is either really cheap or that lemon has some rule to squeeze extra fire power out of it. That or it got relegated into a slightly more powerful autocannon.

>Disliking Wolfguard riding their wolves into battle while shooting their wolfbolters and swinging their wolfaxes
You sound like quite the reasonable man who thinks one can have too much of a theme

Yeah, those are stupid and memey as fuck but at least they really stand out among the 3015 different flavor of SPESS MUhreen we currently have.

>horus stricken with grief after almost killing Big E rips his own soul into pieces to heal Big E the best he can

faget

ok

>Both Horus and Emperor were actually C'tan shards sent by Trazyn disguised as alpha legionaries diguised as Emperor&Horus
>They fake their deaths to guarantee some rare relics&loot for Trazyn in 10k years later

>not Big E instantly smites Horus for being a tool that doesn't function anymore
>turns out Abaddon crippled the Emperor and something something muahahaha, just as planned! *twirls topknot*
>also, Lorgar was always right and did nothing wrong!
Do you even HH books?

I think they just nerfed main caliber for all variations. You have tank with 12 wounds with 4 heavy guns that can split fire. Now you can take lascannon on anti-infantry leman and just shoot tanks or mc.

It's actually a good idea tho

>yes good organic remember the horuscaust
>now give me your artefacts
Is Trazyn the ultimate space jew?

But I already have one

How do I get my gf into 40k? What army do girls like? Sisters are the only all female army but the models are old

How do I get a gf in general?

Would Guts be a Fallen Angel who wields a Dreadnought Power Sword?

Talk to women