Slaanesh

Will Slaanesh be squated in 8th ? Will she not ? And the most important question of all : will it blend ?

Slaaneshi thread, you deviants players.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nXGPZaTKik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>will it blend?
Did anything not blend? I hate you, you've literally stolen 5 hours of my time while I find the answer for myself.

Chuck Norris didn't blend.

Now I want to make an Ork walking blender.

It picks people up, then drops them into the "choppa chamber"

>tfw GW doesn't care about best god

Right? Why doesn't Nurgle get the attention he deserves from GW?

>and today, I came with something very special for you
>as you can see, this is Slaanesh, the chaos god of excess itself !
>"w-what are you going to do to me, you punny human ?"
>let's see if it blends !
>*orgasmic moans, slightly audible amidst the blender sound effects*
>well, I guess it won't come back in 8th edition, after all ! See you next time with our Tyranid friends !

Tzeentch? Nah, he'll get a fuckload of rules and Shit for Chaos Sorcery and Tsun Tzu Shit. Psykers will get plenty of love.

Papa Nurgs and Khorne Flakes both have start collecting kits.

Mad Doc's 'ead transplat.
yes, trans-splat not transplant.

Doc replaced a nob's brain-case with a cybernetik blender, after the aforementioned Nob had requested to be augmented to become a whirling blender of killyness... the Mad doc clearly taking this request a bit too literally.

No-one knows exactly how the nob functions with a set of mechanical gears attached to blending blades where his brain should be, or his ability to fit entire armoured opponents' heads inside his blender. Or where the resulted blended pulp goes. But if it goes in, then it will blend...

No Slaanesh thread would be complete without things that please Slaanesh.

Post things that PLEASE Slaanesh!

Thees ees nahw a kahlteest threaad.

Can't disagree with that.

Roll to please Slaanesh

Rolled 73 (1d100)

Whoops, forgot this

dice+1d100

Rolled 36 (1d100)

It's like I'm really playing CoC!

>Will Slaanesh be squated in 8th ?
yes
>Will she not ?
no
>And the most important question of all : will it blend ?
no

You got that right. When's the last time they threw Malal a bone?

>mfw killing titans

>serving Khorne: not all about blood

i beg to differ.

W-will Guilliman blend?

Why is Slaanesh so thicc?

Chaos, that's why.

>she

Rolled 83 (1d100)

What could possibly go wrong?

I fear nothing

Lo, though the times are dark, I will not relent

you think i fear Lewd!?
bring your worst

Slaanesh wants to be squated.

I wonder if Slaanesh's briefcase looking like a censor bar at a glance is intentional...

>Post things that PLEASE Slaanesh!
>Why is Slaanesh so thicc?
THICCNESS PLEASES SLAANESH!!!

>Rolled 73
Well this is a Slaaneshi thread...
>Rolled 36 (1d100)
>It's like I'm really playing CoC!
WELCOME SISTER!
Also remember that Call of Cthulhu is a thing on this board, so some may think you're talking about that instead of Corrupting champions and such...

>Rolled 83 (1d100)
>What could possibly go wrong?
Well you are now leaking...

dear Veeky Forums,

I'm about to come out to my family as a worshiper of slaanesh, any advice you guys could give me on how to get them to see past the stigma?

Greater Daemon Prince of Slaanesh here. I brought my girlfriend and my Trap along for support. That helped a lot. Other than that just explain that it's the same as any other religion except the core principles of peace and enlightenment have been replaced with Hedonism and short-term fulfillment.

Give them some cookies sprinkled with cocaine beforehand. When they will start saying "I can't feel my FUCKING FACE!" just say "And do you have any idea how desensitised I must be?"
Totally works. And if it won't work for some reason, I hope that you were making pictures for blackmail/fap/shlap purposes.

>not having already fucked all your family members
You sound new so its okay, but this is seriously the best way to go about it. You might even get new converts and can have family house orgies

>Other than that just explain that it's the same as any other religion except the core principles of peace and enlightenment have been replaced with Hedonism and short-term fulfillment.
>Not keeping the core principles of peace and enlightenment
Do you even want to be part of the quivering flesh of the All-Mother, Son?

>coming out
Weak as shit. I recommend sacrificing them all to Slaanesh and fucking the bodies.

Nah, you're talking Orthodox Slaaneshi worship. I'm just in it for the sex, the cocaine, other self-destructive behaviors, and the hope that one day the White Scars get ground into a fine inhalant so that Doomrider can make a return... may actually do so with the new summoning rules.

>Nah, you're talking Orthodox Slaaneshi worship.
Wait, since when are the Daughters of Peace ORTHODOX Slaaneshi?!?

Hello fellow cultists~

Since everything else is way too abnormal to be defined as such. It's way too mundane. Besides, you technically have the most worshippers according to your dogma.

Nice. My boyfriend's ass is cuter though.

Do you think they'll release new noise marines with the Fulgrim model?

T H I C C

>Besides, you technically have the most worshippers according to your dogma.
You mean turning everyone into MILFs?!

What if I'm in it mostly for the narcissism, perfection, art, and passion?

>What if I'm in it mostly for the narcissism, perfection, art, and passion?
See, this is what I'd considered Orthodox Slaaneshism...

Prick. It's Slaanesh. You revel in how shocking and revolting people find your level of excess, don't try and make it classy.

You too.

>she
Trannies aren't womyn

>your level of excess, don't try and make it classy.
>Not having an excess of CLASS
Plebeian...

That ass is HERESY

~

Oh, fun.
I guess Im Orthodox then.

How am I supposed to seduce people to the sixfold path if they find me revolting?

The Inquisition demand more of these heretical document to be processed

>It's not gay, honest it's not

fuck off, Slaanesh

>Why hasn't anyone yet tried to break into Slaanesh's palace?

>I think it'd be a great story for someone to have passed all the trials of self-restraint, blindfolded themselves in the palace, and then to demand one thing of the prince of pleasure: to hold his/her hand.

don't breathe this

Nah, Daemon Prince here again. It's totally gay, but it's a different kind of gay than standard gayness. It's male on girl(male), so it's halfway between lesbianism and gayness, and closer to Yuri than it is Yaoi.

Im always happy to distribute heretical documents, be sure to study them intensely!

Isnt the halfwaypoint between lesbian and gayness heterosexuality? Im confused.

well, he sure seems to be having a good time.

Rolling

underated post

>Brother Arterio, prepare the Power Fist of Purging.
>B-brother Arterio, we are striking the heretic down with it, you are not supposed to lubricate it
>No... You just punch them... Why would you ever?..

(kills his own man)
ahhh, it feels good to kill for the emperor again!
oh well, enough of that!

That ass is flat, do some squats

>You revel in how shocking and revolting people find your level of excess, don't try and make it classy.

Yup. There is definitely something wrong with me. You know us artist types. oh god please help me!

Nah, heterosexuality is a straight binary. You either are or aren't. Same with homosexuality. Outside of that is Bisexuality with a sliding scale of gender-Fucking ratios, but the dimensionality of bisexuality is then expressed in pentagonal degrees of Gayness, Lesbianism, Yuri, Yaoi, and Bara(people forget about this one), with another X-dimensional line representing all your fetishes and the degree of each.

Rolling

Until show tits im assuming you have a dick

Show us your dick.

Like I said here , my trap boyfriend has a cuter ass. You don't compare Apples to Oranges.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nXGPZaTKik

That's a man, and not even a good-tier trap.

I am not you bully.

So, if Slaanesh does get squatted- which gods will you guy start using for your models on the tabletop? I would probably go with Tzeentch.

I can never understand the Sam fuck she's saying. Is it supposed to be gibberish or is it sone bizarre space accent?

Agreed. Barely a Trap, more of a Bishi, and not even a good one.

Can it. You're cute, but you don't have any real Trapness to you. You're a pale imitation prancing about online because hee-hee Slaanesh thread. I could show you a 22 year old trap you'd mistake for a 15 year old girl.

Do it fgt.

I bet you aren't even a Daemon Prince, just some puffed up Nurgle's kid looking motherfucker.

flat.

these are good

Tell me. Have you every made your trap clean your cum out of your girlfriend's pussy? Have you ever spent three days naked in your apartment just so you could test out just how sadistic you can be to someone in a chastity belt? Have you ever used a nice smooth flat chest and shapely pair of legs as a pillow?

I get Khorn'es a big-tough-guy, but why's humanized Khorne gotta look like a complete Chad?

But Humanized Nurgle on the other hand essentially looks like your average 1st year high schooler.

Honestly I agree. Khorne should lift, but he's more of the greasy, long-haired gorilla-brow heavy metal player with a motorcycle and anger issues.

You bet he listens to good ol' ACDC and old school Ozzy Osborne?

Im a girl tho.
I have long pretty hair and wear dresses.

Yeah? So does my boyfriend.

The real question is will the Great Horned Rat be present / mentioned at all now that they officially ascended into Chaos Godhood in Fantasy.

Nawh my hairs longer and prettier Im sure.

Totally, you can practically see corn getting something close to relaxed listening to Blizzard of Oz.