JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hU7EHKFNMQg
m.youtube.com/channel/UCWVwkGrdqVEGkU3LNlp70fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WILD BEAT
COMMUNICATION
AME NI UTARENAGARA

I can't get over these bolters. They look so great.

Just add 40K so your threads can be filtered properly.

I wanna make Primaris Marines with some Gundam styled mechas to kick those fucking Tau asses, now.

>RED ALERT, RED ALERT

I don't get it. Some Ultramarines?

tfw you will never be a kid watching Toonami after school again.

>look at the bases
>now look at their proportions
>now look at games workshop's site, and search for Primaris Marines

Apparently, Papa Smurf ordered Cawl to create some Super Space Marines following the Horus Heresy and when he was revived, he ordered Cawl to activate the first batch.

Well.. at least it's not marines in power armor in exo suits in exo suits.

Fluff aside, those are the best looking spess mehreens I've ever seen.

Bestest one

>ywn fight xenos and heretics back to back with your 6'1" brother as he tells you these words

>manlet marines
Veeky Forums confirmed GW devs

>Primaris start informing Guillyman about Blood Angel's gene problems
What now?

Is OK user, we know that being a manlet space marine is hard.

Adorable.

I'm still waiting

>be 'manlet' marine
>maintaining wargear in ritual of maintenance
>glance across the armory
>new shiny primaris wargear on the racks
>nice but somehow lacking
>notice jump packs
>...they're a lot bigger than yours
>makes sense, they have to lift so much more ceramite after all
>but what would happen if you were to adapt one so you could wear it?
>perhaps brother techmarine Septimus might be able to..
>youtu.be/hU7EHKFNMQg

George and Lenny Marines when

>Just think about the emperor Lenny

People like you literally should not be on imageboards.

You're a big marine

for you

No, I'm not.

>I can't get over these bolters. They look so great.

i always imagined they looked like that any

except with box mags and no retarded shit on top like rails or scopes

basically pic related but as long as the dlc marine ones

Yeah man fuck optics and the ability to easily attach and detach equipment for the situation, why don't we all use 1911s and garands :^)

more like why dont we all use muskets

its the year 41,000 you fuck stick

you think the universes special forces are still using god damn 1990s tech? you think firearms kept advancing past 1911s and garands and than fucking stopped for the rest of time at 1990?

they have build in targeting systems and shit. literally kill yourself. besides ultimately its a matter of taste and aesthetics and they look cooler streamlined and it doesnt look they got designed after some sculptor spent all night playing cowadoody

They have a targeting sensor between their helmet and gun that gives them updated trajectories in real and predictive time.

How many marines have you seen go without a helmet?

thats something gw doesnt like to talk about but its easy to explain away with implants in the eye to give a HUD

you realize that with good targeting systems you can shoot fucking missiles out of the air. we already have systems that do that and have had it for a while now

just admit you have shit retarded taste and stop trying to make it an argument about your uniformed version of realism

those arent bolters. they are a new weapon called a bolt rifle with a different profile.

OH! excuse my ignorance!

of course they are Game Workshops® Cawl Bolt Rifles™ Mk II©

whatever smartass I was just telling you because, you know, a thread is about having a conversation.

the new bolt rifles are larger bolters for primaris marines with a different profile. normal marines still use their (smaller) bolters.

is there a youtube video of a good game with quality commentary a non-player can follow?

My sides have gone to the Warp you heretic!

>Wingshit
>going up against the faction with Fucking Xenos Char
Hope he kills your dudes three times faster

Not him but having analog aiming aids like scopes/iron sights is always good to have in case more advances systems fail.

No, no way.

>more advances systems fail.
pray harder

Why are they wearing seatbelts?

What are, realistically, the odds of regular marines being phased out?

I find it unlikely GW would want to maintain two model lines for Reg Marines and Primaris Marines

As someone who thinks space marines are totally retarded and boring, please bring back the old marines. They looked a lot better. These new marines are vying with the tau for ultimate fag status

anyone else think primaris marine knee pads look like uruk-hai helmets from lotr?

>What are, realistically, the odds of regular marines being phased out?
More likely they will be EMPIRed.

That is super adorable, and I kind of wish that was the new fluff. You could even still have them be super well-trained - just have it be so instinctive they don't have practical experience, and are curious and naive when not in combat.

>they have build in targeting systems
Someone needs to let GW know about this. Not that they particularly seem to care about lore anyways.

We don't need to find ways for marines to ignore more mechanics in game, user.
According to the lore, shit like night fighting and shrouding should be automatically ignored by marines and sisters due to the optics in their helmets.

its not that different. its a boltgun that is loaded with kraken penetrators as standard.

pretty unlikely. by the sounds of the last teaser the dark imperium isn't going to get primaris marines.

>These new marines are vying with the tau for ultimate fag status
You mean for the second ultimate fag status

You forgot to copyright cawl©

>being this autistic and impotently angry

lol

I bet that they will have parts interchangeable with the Custodes since they look to be the same hight and, just like the Custodes, can fit a normal marine head/shoulder pads. I picked up a Prospero box today and am gonna set the golden boys aside to see if I can maybe use their legs along with some DA bits to make a chapter master. A tall-as-fuck guy in robes with a feathered helmet seems rad.

>and, just like the Custodes, can fit a normal marine head/shoulder pads

Pretty sure this was actually confirmed in the article, as a matter of fact.

...So wait.

THESE ARE JUST FUCKING BLUE CUSTODES

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Are the kits compatible with existing Space Marine kits?

>Good Question. There are certainly elements of the existing Space Marines kits that will be cross-compatible, while the new armour mark means that some parts won’t mix as easily. Shoulder pads and helmets are the same scale, and will still work, whereas the legs, torso and arms are different, and not quite as interchangeable. In terms of the Primaris sets themselves, you’ll have loads of fun kit-bashing them.

>Do the Primaris Space Marines play nice with the Adeptus Custodes?

>They sure do. Many of the Emperor’s elite golden guard are accompanying Gulliman and the Primaris Space Marines on the Indomitus Crusade.

LITERALLY
JUST
REPAINTED
CUSTODES

Looking more at the OP image in willing to bet the actually bits will be assembled the same way, with the inside of the torso being hollow and whatnot. Even the marines in the pic have those optional hip pads like the golden boys. Some of them don't have them, some do.

>Not him but having analog aiming aids like scopes/iron sights is always good to have in case more advances systems fail.

This is why our marines carry stone axes into afghanistan - just in case their guns all stop working.

Bolt Action Assault Weapon Black Long Gun Rifle.

To be fair bruh, at the time Wing came out it was pretty OP compared to UC stuff.

This didn't matter, as 99% of the danger the Wing pilots faced was political, but shit like Wing Zero's ridiculous beam cannon would be all but unstoppable in UC.

Yeah nah Custodes minis look like fucking golden-clad gorillas.

Have they changed the scale or are they just bigger space marines?

>you’ll have loads
Don't fucking tell me what to do

Real life soldiers do carry combat knives. Both as a last resort weapon and as a survival tool.

Put beards and horn helmets in your manlettes. There you go.

And so do Space Marines.

>99% of the danger the Wing pilots faced was political
That's the case in almost all Gundams. The main good boys will never die until they fall prey to ""dramatic"" asspull.

don't worry user, it's been almost two years since I first wrote modern squat rules, and my track record is roughly two years from me writing something to GW doing it.

>Wrote rules for 40k imperial knights so I could have one join my counts as admech guard.
>two years later we have real admech and knights

>write as a joke the "Age of the Emperor" rules for 40k models in AOS
>GW AOS's 40k.

Pro-to-cul-ture

TOOOOOOOOM!!!! v1

Yeah, but the scope isn't even mounted on the rails. Which is really the part that bugs me. Also, any marine with a helmet doesn't need a scope.

Assuming you aren't looking for tutorial vids, try Winters SEO's channel:
m.youtube.com/channel/UCWVwkGrdqVEGkU3LNlp70fw

Thats just a command rhino to a command land raider. Tho I think the scale would be more correct comparing the two

Thats just a command rhino and a command land raider user.

>Winters SEO's
I really wish he would be more uniform with his games.

Sometimes they show most rolls, others only the key ones, other times he spend 15 minutes trying to narrate shit that happened in a too autistic for me to watch fashion rather than show anything of what happened in a phase

I like New Games Workshop tm

My only hope is that they will give us updated regular CSM. Yeah, I have dreams. Don't shatter them, k?

>Guilliman: "Here is the technology. I've asked you to simply make them smaller."
>Cawl: "All right, my lord, that's what we're trying to do, but... honestly, it's impossible."
>Guilliman: "The Emperor was able to build us in a basement! With a box of babies!"
>Cawl: "Well, I'm sorry. I'm not the Emperor."

Come on now, guys. Post the real comparison image.

Why would Space marines waste a Land raider chassis for communication crap?

Difference between 5'11'' and 6'?

>Wing OP compared to ZZ, CCA and Victory

You do realize command vehicles need good communications to coordinate with the whole force, right?

Wing is garbage

Gundam Thunderbolt is vastly superior

>why waste a premium armoured personnel carrier carrying key command personnel and vital comms equipment

Like, just link three rhinos full of communication equipment together. The commander does not need to be in frontlines to yell at microphone.

Reading this post aloud in a falsetto valley girl voice is pretty much the most fun I've had today.

>SM commander
>not on the front lines

Maybe in your girlyman chapter.

Well, now he is in the frontlines, in a metal box, wasting precious weaponcarrier.

Don't forget the Zero System.

>5'11"
>6'1"

The second season of thunderbolt is working hard to fix that

Autosenses newfag

>Kacper Czernik
I agree with him about the "just stop changing and retconning shit." but the rest of his post is retarded and GW was absolutely 100% correct in their response.

Also, nothing said that someone wasn't working on new improved space marines for the past 10k years, so it's technically not a retcon.

Do we have a pic of nuMarines and custodes side by side yet? Are they the same size?

Well, Custodes models stand around a head taller than current Marines.