Does anyone have any art centered around bio-technology?

Does anyone have any art centered around bio-technology?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=My7yQaP5FlM&t=689s&list=WL&index=26
youtube.com/watch?v=BKTkCa5nB_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go to /a/, ask about NGE
go to /co/, ask about Orc Stain
go to /adv/, just look around

>a

>whole thread is just folks in suits
Boring!
I got some biotech stuff for ya

i will say some of his stuff does cross the line between biotech and like nightmarish freakery

More Gigerverse stuff incoming.

The Plumbus, how do they do it?

Goddamn I love Chuck Walton.

Certainly one of the more....horrifying curses.

and that's all i got of his stuff. hope y'all enjoyed

Posting Dire Machines. 'Cus what's a biotech thread without the dire machine series?

oh, here's a better res of this one

I like these a lot.

why do i feel like these are just on the outskirts of being full-on fetish stuff

Let me just crank that up for you.

welp

Yeeeeah, the artist fucked an F-16 apparently.

MAGIC REALM INBOUND BRACE BRACE BRACE

>he needs the other boards

Love it, thanks.

Not a single guyver unit. Veeky Forums I disappoint...

see and also for suits clearly guyver inspired

Guyver?

GUY-VAAARRRR!

>Biotech
Watch this if you want some ideas youtube.com/watch?v=My7yQaP5FlM&t=689s&list=WL&index=26
Biotech vs Machines

Organic clothing is fine and dandy. Until it gets horny.

*hungry

for sexfluids.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKTkCa5nB_8

>Biotech/Organic clothing
Reminds me of John Dies at the End when they end up in an alternate earth that went the biotech route. Everyone greeting them is naked because they thought it would be less likely to freak them out than their every day wear.

My favorite Iron Man armor. It makes him look like he was bought out by Apple.

I wanna fuck that submarine

Literally a plumbus

My biggest problem with biotech is that it always looks like it'd smell awful.

I'm sorry what?!

I prefer sleek purpose built biotech ala Space Jockeys, vs rip a feature off an organism and slap it on you biotech ala Zerg.

What the fuck is up wit
>Ratbat
Oh okay nevermind.

>Why Ribo?
>Cybernetics was a dead science when cyberpunk SF was born, a cul-de-sac without living practitioners. Furthermore, the "cyber" prefix has been irreparably debased by overuse, in vehicles ranging from comic books to bad movies. The tag now stands for nothing in the public mind but computer hacking and fanciful cyborgs such as Robocop. And Weiner's actual texts do not provide enough fruitful metaphors for constructing a systematic worldview.
>Why Funk?
>Punk was a dead music when cyberpunk SF was born, a cul-de-sac albeit with living practitioners who just hadn't gotten the message yet. The music's nihilistic, chiliastic worldview had already culminated in its only possible end: self-extinction.
>What is Ribofunk then?
>Ribofunk is speculative fiction which acknowledges, is informed by and illustrates the tenet that the next revolution--the only one that really matters--will be in the field of biology. To paraphrase Pope, ribofunk holds that: "The proper study of mankind is life." Forget physics and chemistry; they are only tools to probe living matter. Computers? Merely simulators and modelers for life. The cell is King!

I agree, makes it look more like something an intelligent creature would design.

>Cybernetics was a dead science when cyberpunk SF was born
But we're at the point where actual cybernetics are being experimented with and used in prosthetics.