Warhammer 40,000 General /wh40kg/

Warhammer 40,000 General /wh40kg/ : "This is the future that you choose" edition

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases:
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs:
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

I hate fun.

Another edition past and no proper SoB release.

Games-Workshop never change

Xenos alliances in 8th confirmed edition

>But all of my models are useless now!

B-be strong for Celestine, sister.

So do you think we're going to get Orks but Orkier? Nobier Nobz? Eldar but more Eldarier ? Warpier Warpspiders? Guardsmen but guardier ? Tyranids but niddier? Riptides more riptidier ?

Oh.. forge World already do that one...

I was legitimately going to start an Ork army for 8E but fuck knows what going dubz are going to release now .

What are you currently working on, /40kg? Pic related, muh Wraithguard, I've finally made the time to try and get these guys finished. What do you think the stats for the new wraithcannon/D-flamer will be? Will they nerf it or will it stay rapey?

>How can my primaris be so cute ?

Eldar will stay rapey despite delusional fartartes saying otherwise.

Dunno, but your Wraithguards look nice so far, user.

How "tournament legal" and Accepted is a Ynnari army?

Looking to get back into 40k after about 10 years.

From what I've browsed, 8th Edition is right around the corner, so maybe its a good time.

I've always been interested in Eldar, and played Ulthwe Eldar back in the day. Now I'm reading about the progression of the Eldar story in terms of the Ynnari, and which is nice, and it also seems to be the direction Eldar will be taking in the near future.

I've also read in a lot of places however, that Eldar are currently Overpowered, and Ynnari especially are ridiculously strong.

How true is this? I would consider myself a competitive-type player, but I also don't want to be an obnoxious fuck that no one has fun playing against.

Should I just stick with playing Craftworld Eldar? Or should I look into playing as Ynnari?

>Riptides more riptidier
PLEASE GOD NO I ALREADY FEAR THE TAU

So we're all in agreement that Ynnead is totally Slaanesh 2.0 right?

Since 8th is closing in, maybe it would be better for you to wait and see what the rules will be once released, to avoid any disapointment.

nth for the duel between the Emperor and Horus being changed.

I am legitimately having trouble not buying a bunch of shit for my CSM like Lascannons and shit.

D-do you think we'll finally get normal drop pods?

Is there anything particularly egregious about a Dark Angels successor chapter having an IG regiment attached?

>Believing it went down the way it did in the first place

PROPAGANDA

>I-it's not like I'm jealous of Slaanesh or anything... b-baka.

>serves you right for playing Chaos!

I FUCKING HATE MATT WARD. 40K END TIMES WHEN!?!??!?

FUCK THE ULTRASMURFS

FUCK THE PRIMARIS

WE HAVE OBLITERATORS
WE HAVE POSSESSED

THESE ARE INHERENTLY MUCH BETTER THAN FUCKING PRIMARIS.

FUCK YOUR GIRLYMAN.

FUCK THE EMPEROR

CHAOS REIGNS SUPREME

I WILL FUCKING SWEAR I'LL SEND PAPA NURGLE'S BLESSING TO GWS BY POST IF THEY FUCK UP MY CSM FLUFF

>Proceeds to devour Eldar souls and gets just as fat as Slaanesh, thus resulting in yet another failure for the Eldar

>Implying Ward had anything to do with this

Nice scapegoat, tho.

>being this assblasted about plastic soldiers

I want to play a Chapter of Primaris Marines led by a bunch of little Astartes Captains, Chaplains and Chapter Master.

It'll be CUTE.

I've been working on my old Deredeo. Stripped 3 times, gone through a chapter swap. I feel ashamed to admit that I wanted it perfect the first time I got my Deredeo, and because I wasn't perfect, it would never be perfect.

Now I'm at least happy to be doing SOMETHING to the old bastard to help him out. I just finished his base, and before that I did heat-bloom on his barrels.

HEY, YOU CAN DEEPTHROAT YOUR SPIRITUAL LIEGE ELSEWHERE FOOL.
>unironically rated ultrasmurfs and their toilet seat logo
LMAO bandwagoners like you are the worst.

any solid release date on 8th ed?

Do it.

Pic related is more powerful than Primaris.

GET REKT

Imperial Fists, but nice try. I almost feel bad for you chaoscucks. Almost. But thqnks for the (you). Good to see i was right.

Would someone explain "transport may include 1 for each other choice"?

English is not my primary.

>Primaris marines are this fucking cute yet Grognards keep bitching about them

Grognards are the antifun and I'm glad they are finally leaving

HOW CAN PRIMARIS EVEN COMPETE????????

ROWBOAT GIRLYMAN BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!Veeky Forums BTFO!!!!!!

A Rhino fast attack choice can take a Rhino transport.

Remember when IRON WARRIORS fuck the shit up of imperial fists?

Iron Warriors > Imperial ficks fite me faggot

Was getting ripped always part of your plan ?

>Being this mad when your faction's the current big bad of the fluff
Youz a dumb git, ya know dat Chaos boy?

>Disabled manlets
>Powerful

lel

How will Iron Warriors respond when they have to fight giant Imperial Fists who can bully them with impunity?

>Chaos turned into saturday morning cartoon villains

Orks are really just fucking stupid. Especially stupid are players who main ork.

they have to use their wings to fly up to eye level

Why is it that Khorne lovers/WE players tend to be the more shitposty of the Chaos bunch?

>That pic
I will never understand the appeal of spiky marines. To each there own I suppose.

an even biggerer cage! with an even biggerer cupcake!

naut for my nobz

How can you even compete against this obliterator, twice the size of any primaris manlet and with superior firepower?

someone with skills needs to make an orky patrick star image asking ""why dont we take all these nobs, and put them in a naut!?"

>How will Iron Warriors respond when they have to fight giant Imperial Fists who can bully them with impunity?
Ask the Orkz to deal with them?
After all, they KRUMPED the entire Imperial Fists once before...

Wait until you see the Prime Beef Termis.

I don't know if they are, but maybe Khorne capslock annoys people more than "ur army is Alpha Legion too :^)".

>SoB
>a real army
A hearty chuckle, user.

Take da 'naut!

What the fuck is going on in this picture?

I mean of course that aspect of posters is and always will be annoying, but they also seem to be the most shit-flinging of chaos posters. For some reason it seems cheetahfag and other khorneposters just love insulting everyone and not reading at all.

Also trukks for my boyz

That brings up an interesting question about the types of posters we see here, at least faction-wise.
I mean, the Taufags seem to enjoy acting like smug pricks toward everyone else, at least from what I've seen.

>Riptides more riptidier
All it needs now is an AT-Field, and it would work for NuTau

Any of those units, capable of embarking on a transport, unlocks a further transport slot.

Just like how we're all in agreement that this "loyalist" (hah) isn't even trying not to look like a CSM.

>anyone who doesn't abandon critical thinking entirely and blindly accept anything new, no matter the quality, is automatically antifun
Okay.

>MUH SMURFS REEEEEEEEE

I'm thinking of starting a xenos army in 8th. What do you dudes think sounds fun? Otherwise dubs decide I guess.

>j-just you wait!! m-matt "spiritual liege" ward will make priamris terminators twice the size of obliterators!!

Pathetic Imperial fist.

Weirdly enough, I actually have more problems with the proportions on the Primaris here. Something about his legs feels mismatched compared with the rest of his body.

It's hard to say. The artist who did most of those Space Marine Battles covers seems to have an obsession with making everything look like it's melting.

Kroot auxilliaries.

Wyches

A normal day in the warp.

>b-but tau

Lel
Which faction are you? Sisters of Salt?

Orks

Slaanesh/EC posters seem kinda strange, either weird and fetishistic in one post, nice in the next, or breaking down in a few.
Can't tell what faction the "they're squatting Slaanesh" posters are from but they're usually quite shitty.
Nurgle fags seem kinda few but they mostly have seemed nice, interesting, lightly creative and welcoming, and then one or two WAACfags.
Dunno about Tzeentch and I don't want to do a self evaluation of my posts right now, especially since they're likely to be either overly critical of myself or lightly praising
Too lazy to do other factions past that right now.

Daemons

Tau actually deserve their main faction status when?

Or, alternatively, Hrud take their rightful place as a main faction from the Tau when?

... Actually, let's just go with "Codex: Hrud when?"

Tau

A NEW FAGGOT ARISES

ENJOY YOUR COCKS

>XV-8 units are now Troops

Needs more vagina dentata. And vagina tentacula.

There better be a way to take nobz as troops

I love Slaanesh but everyone here bullies me for heresy/degeneracy.

Nothing wrong with the colour pink and liking traps and daemon traps desu.

He stormsurged when he should have riptided.

Like a fag.

And are there actually Khornefags? Usually, all I hear about Khorne is either people whining that GW gives him too much attention, or memetards who are just looking for an excuse to say "BLOOD FOR TEH BLOOD GOD" or crack "Khorne flakes" jokes.

That's okay, user. Everyone has their own tastes and I can respect that as well. I personally like the Word Bearers because playing as the Bad Guy is fun, and playing as the Bad Guys who really kicked off the setting sounds really cool to me. Especially when they're the main character's rival in the story, in this case, the Ultramarines, which is a nice little detail. They're the only legion to really have stuck together, with very few splinters compared to the others, and remain rather organized, too, thanks to their religion of worshipping Chaos in it's entirety. I'm a little sad that the Word Bearers haven't been mentioned very much recently, as with Roboute Guilliman himself appearing, this would be a perfect time to have the Word Bearers come around to having the spotlight. A shame. I liked the old rules of the Word Bearers being the only ones able to use Dark Apostles, as they were the only traitor legion to keep their Chaplains.

I hope this post was able to help you understand why I like Chaos Space Marines, but I also like almost every army in the game, they each have their own niche and spot in the lore. If it hasn't, well that's okay.

>keikaku doori

Well fuck me, lets hope waifu shafowsun and suits only (no riptide) doesn't get me too many triggered looks

I love Khorne, and I wish GW would make plastic Flesh Hounds that look like the one that comes with the one dude in the AoS starter. That's a real nice looking Flesh Hound. I also want plastic heralds and bloodletters with no gaps. Other than general CSM stuff needing an update, I'm pretty okay.

That's kinda why I went with Night Lords. We're shitty and there's really no defence against it. We're basically the shittiest legion with the shittiest primarch. However, I get to be the Saturday morning cartoon villain and don't have to pretend that I'm some righteous double crossed hero. Also, I love the midnight blue of their armor.

Lorgar literally started the heresy because of daddy issues.
I'd say Word Bearers are one of the more pathetic csm chapters and their only notable trait is that they're as preachy as the ecclesiarchy with no true battle prowess other than attacking chaplain and cathedral planets.

Out of the ones I have either encountered on here, in general, or in person, they're either cool guys that like melee and stuff, meme fags like you mentioned, or shitty individuals like Cheetahfag and rampantly shitpost

Mah Nostraman.

>no riptide

Finished a plasma cannoneer for my LotD.

Any suggestions for what shoulder badge details I do for the flamer marine?

Night Lords are the most Tsundere csm chapter there is.

> I-it's not like I-I want to use daemons and ascend to be a daemon prince b-baka!

I love the stupid wings, too.

>assuming I'm SoB player
Orkz actually. I'm usually chill in terms of posting aside from the frequent bout of going full Ork speak here, but that's because I find it amusing. Most Ork players are a pretty chill bunch from what I've seen.

I just noticed that Taufags tend to be overly smug... Might be just lately with their faction focus though.

Does the new Mk X armour feel a bit lazy to anyone else here? It just looks like an upscaled Mk X with a flatter Mk IV helmet, and a couple of new armour panels on the limbs.

But they found the Truth, user. This means you have shit taste. I mean I don't know about you, but all I ever wanted was the Truth.

Quick question, who is this Lady Atia ?

Upscaled Mk VIII, I mean.