Whats a better exchange than CoinBase, i need off this piece of shit

Whats a better exchange than CoinBase, i need off this piece of shit

Binance, Kraken, bitfinex

is it possible to transfer coins from coinbase to one of those?

Yes, send to address. Binance for example doesn't use USD so you have to transfer BTC or ETH in to use it.

what's wrong with coinbase, OP?

i doesnt want to verify me with my fucking id , and i no longer have access to the phone number i used to open my account

thanks user

i hope you realize that all exchanges need you to verify with your ID, unless you mean that selfie with ID thing, then yeah that's fucking stupid.

Binance doesn't, but it limits you to withdraw 2btc a day if you don't

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN! fucking selfie id jew fag shit

Bitstamp is extremely underrated.

Poloniex

What are you trying to hide user? Are you a terrorist or something?

Unironically bitfinex
For all the crap they got they have the least problems, and you can trade pure crypto without verification.
Just remember to route your connection through a non-american ip. Don't buy vpn because they are going to detect that, buy a shell and route through it.

I'm on Binance, it's pretty good.

2 btc is more than plenty honestly. I've never need more than 10k a day

Not him, but uploading a pic of your ID should have been enough. A selfie with it is the dumbest shit ever.

can you trade bth there?

Bitfinex, WEX, Binance

All three won't make you verify and have good volume. I don't have experience with Binance though.

You might want to use a VPN or TOR with Bitfinex if you are american since they banned those. Basically if you sign up with an american IP you will get an email asking you to confirm you aren't one, but I'm not sure if they actually care if you lie about it or not.

I've logged in for months through a paid VPN and they didn't give a single shit. They also have a .onion domain that you can log into using TOR.

Kraken requires verification last time I checked.