Who or what is Satoshi Nakamoto, and why did it create bitcoin?

Who or what is Satoshi Nakamoto, and why did it create bitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashcash
gizmodo.com/the-strange-life-and-death-of-dave-kleiman-a-computer-1747092460
gizmodo.com/this-australian-says-he-and-his-dead-friend-invented-bi-1746958692
satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/emails/cryptography/15/
satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/emails/cryptography/12/#selection-49.10-49.22
satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/emails/cryptography/11/
satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/emails/cryptography/8/
youtube.com/watch?v=pNZyRMG2CjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stylometry analysis suggests it is most likely Szabo.

he's a japanese jew

for money of course

A group of academics who thought they could change the world with a peer to peer electronic CASH system

Satoshi Nakomoto finally got released from jail

Could be a crypto nerd, a libertarian, a scam artist whose project got out of hand, or a team of foreign agents wanting to disrupt the economy of whatever country or create random trouble for whatever reason.

Basically, his identity isn't known and he didn't want Bitcoin the system to be associated with himself (or herself or even "them"). Maybe he wanted to hide his identity because he was shy / paranoid, maybe he wanted to hide his identity because he aimed the whole thing to be a get-rich-quick scheme for himself and didn't want to fear the backlash of the people who got fucked in the end, maybe it's because he's an intelligence agent or a team of intelligence agents for whatever country who had their own agenda.

Whatever is known is that whoever it was, even the system didn't come out of thin air, the creator was a pretty smart person or a pretty smart group of people whose project probably took proportions they couldn't have expected.

This.

Small possibility its was Hal Finney

He created it to cash out

He did disappear right after saying he wished the other bitcoin devs werent going to do talks to the CIA.

>one of the most important figure in human history and we know next to nothing about him
it's kinda romantic

Satoshi is a rogue AI built by American intelligence agencies for the purpose of designing a super computer network that will allow them to....something

Joe Rogan said it was Elon Musk on his podcast so 8ll believe that

barron trump

Satoshi = Szabo
Nakamoto= Hal Finney

get a room

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

Published in 1996, completely describes BTC minus hashcash

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashcash

Probably intelligence plus a few cryptographers

Any Japanese here? Is "Satoshi Nakamoto" a real sounding Japanese name or is it the equivalent of a Japanese roleplaying as an American and naming himself "Truck Large Steak"?

>Truck Large Steak
that's actually my pseudonym on Ashley Madison

Rogan thinks its Elon

Satoshi Nakamoto was a completely contrived pseudonym, created by a person or persons familiar with the works of cryptographers Satoshi Obana + Tatsuaki Okamoto.

Bitcoin is a weapon of global destruction designed to end the concept of currency and replace it with a communistic monetary system and technocracy that relies on biometrics. Every time it crashes it will continue to appreciate in value again among the people still desperately clinging onto it, drawing in speculative investors again and gaining even more popularity. Each time it will pump and dump higher and higher until we reach the event horizon where all currency and cryptocurrency is sucked into its deflationary blackhole, crashing into infinity and rendering all currency worthless.

He's some autist, and he created bitcoin to torment basement dwellers with dreams of lambos.

AI
To get us to work and buy stuff that helps it live and grow

North Korea.

>North Korea.
This would actually mean CIA then.

Wild card - Trump. He is a time traveler and has been k won to wanting to btfo of the fed.

it's a real sounding name
we don't know what kanji he would use but the possible meanings:
"philosopher / warner" (satoshi)
"center" (naka)
"book / origin" (moto)
"central book philosopher"

so I hold right?

No one here is mentioning Dave Kleiman. Recluse, genius, and with a focus on security. If the assumption that Satoshi Nakomoto is dead because his coins have never been moved, then that points to this man and Hal Finney. Given all the collaboration and discussion of the cypherpunks it isn't unreasonable to assume that those 2 +/- Craig Wright and/or Szabo are the creators. A "team" as it were.

gizmodo.com/the-strange-life-and-death-of-dave-kleiman-a-computer-1747092460

gizmodo.com/this-australian-says-he-and-his-dead-friend-invented-bi-1746958692

Read the part about him always having a USB around his neck. Even if his family found it after his death, there is 0% chance they will be able to decrypt it.

CW may not have been able to provide the private key for SN (likely Kleiman had it), but he was involved early, and unbiased people early on mention that CW was around and talking about BTC back in the day. If you look at satoshi.nakamotoinstitute, some of the writings have British English spelling..or should I say Australian? Also American English.

Dave Kleiman, Hal Finney, Nick Szabo, Craig Wright

wrong

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

this.. not sure szabo was involved tho because he is a straight up blockstream core kike at this point. maybe he had a falling out with CSW and thats why they are on opposite sides of the bch/btc civil war now

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO WAS JOHN TITOR. ALL OF HIS PREDICTIONS WERE ACTUALLY JUST 10 YEARS OFF, AND HE GAVE US BITCOIN TO AVERT THE COLLAPSE OF THE UNITED STATES AND FULL-SCALE NUCLEAR WAR. PRAISE JOHN TITOR.

craig wright killed satoshi (david) and stole all his keys

I agree, probably not szabo. here are some examples of the spelling -- in first email look at how he spells neighbors. But if you look at white paper, he spells "characterize" with a Z and not an S. Other early emails he spells out "synchronisation" and "optimisation"

satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/emails/cryptography/15/
optimisation: satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/emails/cryptography/12/#selection-49.10-49.22
synchronisation
satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/emails/cryptography/11/
satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/emails/cryptography/8/

This makes me think at least an American and an Australian were behind it. I say Australian because I can't think of any people in the UK that are reasonably speculated to be Nakamoto. Im sure other would call me a retard and say its obvi CIA and MI6 faggots

>here are some examples of the spelling -- in first email look at how he spells neighbors. But if you look at white paper, he spells "characterize" with a Z and not an S. Other early emails he spells out "synchronisation" and "optimisation"
C... could Satoshi be the Zodiac Killer?

normies created bitcoin

he could be or your mother could. why would a genius spell favour and characterize in the same whitepaper. i don't get it, maybe a red herring. but come up with a better argument faggot. muh cia

Who plays satoshi nakamoto in the inevitable biopic?

youtube.com/watch?v=pNZyRMG2CjA

Craig Wright

I am Satoshi Nakamoto.

it's not a single person, that's for sure. i'd bet its the intelligence community (NSA most likely) or an AI. could be wrong, but that's my hunch. the programming expertise required to write something like bitcoin is beyond 99% of people.