mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases:
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs:
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pd

First for Chaos T''''au

Moron

world eaters

LEAVE DANGLES ALONE

As a lurker looking to get into 40k, I assume I should stay the fuck away from SM until these new tall guys are released?

No, but what you have revealed is that you actually what Veeky Forums and 1d4chan say, which makes you cancer.

You should chose your army based on the flavor you want to taste. But if cum is that flavor, chadmarines are for you.

>listening to what Veeky Forums says
Filthy dumb newfag scum

Correct.

Mandatory

Repetitive

>New MBT of the Imperyum

Stat me Veeky Forums

oh sure they'll be good against 2w+ armies still but against wheat and chaff gunlines they might lose effectiveness

Pfft. Listen to your desires, and just play wathever you want.

Guys what if girlyman tries to Thunder Warrior the marinelets and they defect to Chaos? I can see GW using it to remove all the additional MEQdexes and put the UltraUltramarines in the spotlight

Don't bully Primaris Marines. They are working hard to impress their older brothers.

That's literally orks, their guns kinda suck atm (though I feel dakka might be more viable in 8e) but they've got bikes and aside from >I2 they're actually decent in melee.

Deldar are also fast and stabby, but they're squishy as hell.

A-CUTE

Exactly. Only primarine geneseed is immune to chaos corruption, so marinelets will have to go.

19th for fresh memes and fun, fluffy army lists.

Is it true dark angels inner circle test each other for corruption by sticking their mean meat in each others waste hatches?

Time to sell your Happy Meal Marines and buy Imperium Scale(TM) Marines.

Alright, thanks. Will check out their Codex then.

No, that misinformation was a test and you've failed! Report to the Interrogator-Chaplain and bring lube.

Joke's on you : I never bought any marines.

But I would gladly buy some Primarines, now.

I wish a motherfucker would. Manlet marines belong in the trash.

also wait for the new edition before buying anything

Is there any ETA when the new edition will hit?

>tfw Lion El'Jonson was the first to fall to chaos and not Erebus/Kor Phaeron

All signs point to next month.

End of this month.

[citation needed]

Don't bully Storm Wardens.

LEAVE THEM ALONE

So, basically SOON(TM). Nice. Thanks.

He never fell to chaos. Have you read any of the books?

we'll know the release date by the end of this month

FOR THE LAST ZOGGIN, FRAGGIN', THRONE-DAMNED TIME...

Very end of May, sometime in June.

female space marines when?? i heard they were coming out in 8e

Except they're not, and probably never will. Nice meme.
>tfw people like you just make dangles look gayer

I'm coming on those tits in 8e

He's one of the Dangels are gay meme spammers you idiot.

>Brother Homoel, I dropped my censers in my robes, could you help me retrieve them from my person?

>close enough

Dangles are gay though

We're gonna have to test you in the new machine.

MORE ANIMEMES

>>I feel dakka might be more viable in 8e

>3+ armour saves become 2+ in cover
>-1 to BS means ork shooting is reduced by 50%
>stealth, camo cloaks, smoke launchers all reduce BS
>orks lack good AP, which is necessary to deal with targets in cover as well as heavy armour now
>6+ saves turned to 5+ by cover
>not even as good as current rules
>snipers now necessary to kill characters
>big meks picked off
>no KFF or SAG
>orks have no snipers to shoot back

When did fabulous bile become a meme again?

So have we considered the potential effect of transports in the assault phase? If a Rhino full of berzerkers runs up, drops it's payload parallel to it, and then charges first, then it could eat the enemy gunline's entire overwatch with just a few dents. Could be an excellent way to nullify a bunch of supporting fire rocket-equipped broadsides for example.

Then the Berzerkers can march in unscathed. And with Rhinos (presumably) being so cheap, it's loss to overwatch, while unpleasant because now the berzerkers also must eat the overwatch now, isn't a big deal. Hell, in other editions it would have just sat back and watched it's troops get slaughtered anyways, so now if feels like the little plasteel bricks can be useful outside of the movement phase!

If you say so.

The Titan Battleshock pasta.

Pretty recently.

Chances are that Keyword "Tank" won't be able to charge, or something like that

You're making a lot of assumptions there. We don't know if vehicles can assault, despite having the same statline. We don't know whether transports can move and charge after units have disembarked. And we still don't know if all units can charge after disembarking from non-Assault Vehicle transports. The DE focus today brought up Open Topped, so it's still a thing.

Ah. Makes sense

>Charging with tanks
This. About time .b techmarine went glory for the emprah behind the wheel

Reminder that wyches are still shit

Really, because right now tanks are the ONLY vehicle that can charge, in the form of tank shock.

Primarines are costing the same as a custodes squad.

So 50 bucks a box (through reseller) which seems fair especially if they're much small army sizes.

Primaris marines are a diverse mix of genders, races and orientations. They are also open to differently abled people with accessible dreadnoughts and combat ageism by allowing any applicant to attain the position of captain or company master without reference to experience or seniority.

But they all look like big butch men, because it would be sexist and objectifying to make them conform to conventional beauty standards.

If the troops can charge after disembarking I don't see why the transport can't. We know vehicles in Sigmar can make melee attacks thanks to the steam tank.

literally the only way marinelets are ever going to get models again is if they kill off the chadmarine line. the other option is they kill the smol marines in favor of the chads. they arent going to (as in it would literally fuck then as a company) keep two full marine lines alive at the same time.

you are fucked either way so its best to sit a little and see how things pan out

and just in case you dont understand how this works, gw doesnt know which direction they will go either since they are waiting to see what happens to sells and then go from there

I really, really hope it works like that. Love the idea of ramming a trukk into the enemy and piling the boyz in behind it.

Unfortunately they are missing the one thing that would bring their company back from the dead.

Will Orks ever be more than comical relief in 40k?

Don't get me wrong, we've got some sweet-ass lore as it is, and for some reason every player loves me when I tell them I collect Orks I hope it's not because they know they'll beat me BUT it'd be neat to feel more threatening than "if they ever got their shit together they'd be good"

>"8th edition will still be recognisably warhammer 40k"

youre an idiot fuck off

Thatcher is supposedly going round rallying all the waaghs under his banner. Question is if it will ever go anywhere.

My money says no, because orks get in the way of the consumer panel approved Good Guys VS Chaos narrative.

hands on the boobs, im triggered this is rape culture

>gw doesnt know which direction they will go either since they are waiting to see what happens to sells

Bullshit. GW have decided. They have always had the attitude that they make something and the customers will buy what they are told to. The only reason they haven't squatted the mini marines yet is because they don't have the capacity to re-do their largest line right away. But this is the end of the line for the little guys. Every new marine release is going to be primarchs and primaris marines.

I dunno, I could get behind The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Grimdark edition

>Da Gud, Da Bad an' Da Orky

>Love the idea of ramming a trukk into the enemy and piling the boyz in behind it.
Well, if the DEldar faction focus is any indication, as long as the trukk's open-topped your get to shoot the enemy when the trukk itself gets into close-combat.

That said, I also hope it works the way described it as well.

If they give da boyz the "ZOG YO ARMOR, YOU HAVE 4+ SAVE NOW" Choppas like they did back in 3rd and 4th edition, oh they'll definitely be more than comic relief. They'll be fucking TERRIFYING.

Being able to actually LOOT other factions' vehicles again would be nice too Blowing up a Tau player's Hammerhead with my Looted Basilisk was SO satisfying just to see the look on their face back in the day. Good times, that.

They've already said that assaulting out of transports is a thing, it'll probably be like in 5th where you had to remain stationary to assault from rhinos and assault vehicles could move and still be able to assault.

Chaos accomplishments in nu-fluff: Destroyed greatest fortress world in the Imperium and split the entire Imperium in half, dooming those worlds cut off from the astronomnicon to a nightmare of chaos.

Ork accomplishments in nu-fluff: Attacked some worlds. Greatest Ork battle-planet now being invaded by Daemons so the Imperium can have a real enemy to fight there.

GW have definitively stated that Chaos is the big threat. Everyone else gets the crumbs left over from that conflict. Don't expect the rules writers, none of whom like Orks, to change anything for the better there either.

youre actually right. i was giving them too much credit

that line on the faq about chads not being a replacement is such a fucking dishonest shitty thing to say to their customers it makes my blood boil. its such a bild face lie i feel like people could even take legal action. at least if they are giving their share holders the same lie

Da wunz who wunt ta to protect 'n' build stuff.
Da wunz who wunt to smash what da first bunch of gitz like.
And da wunz who dunt care about all dat mukkin' about and just wunt to krump stuff.

i agree with you totally. lets take legal action and show GW whose boss

>Being able to actually LOOT other factions' vehicles again would be nice too
Well with IA8 you can emulate nearly any imperial vehicle, though Xeno gear is beyond it.

I feel like being in a looted knight would be exceedingly dangerous for your health, even for an ork.

I LOVE YOU, user

calm down gw

i didnt say it would work or that you should

just that it would fall into the realm of breaking laws

That's all part of the fun.
Besides it's cockpit isn't on fire.. much.. completely...

One Ork Mek in the Sanctus Reach novels had a Looted Knight on a leash at his bidding.

I think it was implied said Mek and Knight were..far from kosher. Even by Ork standards.

Is the Emperor supposed to be in a vegetative state or is he semi-conscious? I thought the former, but the latter seems to be implied across works every now and again.

The former.

hes a ghost who hangs out around his skellington

he's fully aware just really busy

Sorry. You gotta play AoS if you want official amazonian superwomen.

How is guilliman going to react when he sees what remains of his dear old dad?

They're not that much taller.

Both, his soul is split across the galaxy doing Emperor things like checking out Celestine's ass, empowering Living Saints' asses, calling an Emperor's Champion and telling them what to do, etc so he's active but in the throne he's a vegetable since it takes too much effort to focus on one point though it does happen.

I'm pretty sure he already has.

He reacted by launching the Indomitus Crusade.

>Greatest Ork battle-planet now being invaded by Daemons so the Imperium can have a real enemy to fight there.
>Daemons
>implying daemons are better enemy than Orks despite the fact Orks use daemons to pass the time while traveling the Warp
>Don't expect the rules writers, none of whom like Orks, to change anything for the better there either.
Yeah, the fact the writers spent 12 books revolving around the Orks kicking the Imperium's ass back and forth across the galaxy until they lost because pre-40k totally shows us they hate Orks.
Riiiiight.
Pic related if you actually think Ullanor's gonna fall to the daemons.

Go on a new crusade to claim the galaxy in the name of human kind