>Contact Information
>Additional Information

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PztAMVH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mecha Game when?

Just run one; BCG is rock simple.

I don't like DM'ing.

Player looking for 5e coz those are the books i have, open to other systems.
literally have no experience but ive lurked for awhile and watch a lot of people play on YT.
would perfer voice, i am available after 530 week nights central time, would prefer it not to be monday or friday.

Use the template you shit.

>Gm (Interest check)
>degenesis rebirth
>Weekends most likely EST
>Mixed text for rp and voice for the rest
>I rather not leave contact info till im ready but if you leave a email discord link etc I make sure to keep you in mind
>Like I say this is a Interest check for the game degenesis rebirth. I plan to run a 3 part one shot and depending on how that goes I will run a normal game after that. I plan to start invite people sometime in july if things working out fine for me.

>player
>5e
>530 pm central time weekdays prefer tues-thurs or any time sat/sun
>[email protected] is email
>no experience looking to learn

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Mongoose Traveller 2e
>Time availability
CDT, 7 AM - 10 PM
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
Pallas'#6316 on Discord

then get used to playing 5e and pathfinder for the rest of your miserable life friend

Player

Anything works.

JST time from 1000 to 0200 depending on circumstances.(So waking hours)

Text alone or + voice would be nice but priority on text.

Alicx #2381 on discord

Really I'm just interested in learning how to DM properly because I really suck at it and all my attempts with friends flop badly.
I never played as a player before so that's probably bad too.

Player

40k rp.

Weekends or tues evenings.

I put a good amount of effort into my characters and am good at role playing.

Discord: Bosta#8429

Sorry friend, but if you're asking "____ game when?" in gamefinder the only answer you're gonna get is "when you run it" or some variation thereof. I'd love a mecha game too, but I'm already GMing shit so I can't run one, else I probably would.

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Rules lite home brewed
>Time availability
North American East Coast evenings
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Additional Information

I'm running a campaign where you won't have to worry about knowing a complicated system.
You won't need to know about any sort of detailed setting.
Nothing about the setting or the system will deter you from joining.

This will be a campaign where characters that don't know each other will set off on an adventure across a land they are not familiar with.

The premise is simple.
Your character, whoever they are and wherever they are from, have woken up on a beach.
There are other people around them.
These people are the only entities in their immediate area that do not want to kill them.

This is a campaign where a group of good and neutral people will venture off into an unknown land on a journey to either do good or to get home.
It'll be played through Roll20
Email if interested.
Expect the general tone to be weeb-ish. If you don't like that, don't apply.

What are the limits on character creation?

Don't be a That Guy.

Well, he's saying the campaign is pretty open so I might as well ask how open. Specially with how non-specific the setting is as well.

You're both being That Guy.

Why?

I've made a Discord Room for Gamefinder. If you're interested just use this link!

discord.gg/PztAMVH
Say hi when you come in so we can welcome you!

GM looking for Players!

GURPS - modern day espionage/horror campaign. Anyone familiar with The Bricks of Maru-Du from Pyramid 3/5, we're playing that.

Prefer 12:00 Wednesday's every week, but can go most other days of the week (not Monday).

Voice only on Roll20 (haven't created the campaign yet - want to recruit first)

>Additional Information? Ask me via e-mail

>voice only

i just said some shit to bump the thread.

>Battlemap required
ehhhh

Hi Lcd.Lsd, did your latest attempt at an AdEva game blow up in your face (again)? Fuck off for good.

Isnt he that guy that got hit by a truck or something?

RIDE ETERNAL ON THE FURY ROAD

WITNESS

>GM or Player
First time GM
>System(s)
DnD Fifth Edition
>Time availability
EST/CST evenings, M-F
>Text or Voice
To be determined
>Contact Information
KBlast#7976 on Discrod
>Additional Information
We'll be running through the 5e Starter Set, likely with the pre-generated characters. If you're an experienced 5e player, this may not be the game for you, as I myself am trying to learn the ropes. That being said, any are welcome to join in.

>JST
are you on an american military base

>JST
>Using Military time
What do you think
Not him btw

He's also been in prison and died of cancer, among other ridiculous claims he's made to justify his flakiness. Yes, he's a pretty notorious GM. I'm one of the saps that got fooled by him. Don't be me, anons.

this has so many red flags jesus christ.

>GM or Player
GM

>System(s)
Pathfinder with some 3rd part (Namely PoW, but only half-initiators allowed)

>Time availability
Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri - any time after 1:00 PM CDT

>Text or Voice
Text IC, voice OOC

>Contact Information
Crambo#6282

>Additional Information
Contact me for info, I will need a small application from all those that contact me, the template will be given upon request. I no longer want to play with Roll20 randos that abandon games. I know you fuckers are just as notorious for doing so as well, so please only apply if you're looking for a game to stick to. If you try to fuck me over and flake constantly, you will be removed and replaced. Shouldn't be this hard to play Pathfinder, goddamn. /rant

Probably will be starting in like a week or two, depending on when I get enough player applications I like.

Forgot to mention, setting will be high-fantasy. More info will be given upon contact. Thanks.