>Sniper Rifle
>Assault Rifle
>Katana

>Makoto
>Mina

>mystery box
Thanks for the free toys, dumbass!

Psst, nothing personell kid

Think of them as alternatives to the base game.
I won't spoil it, but they're going to be...
Different.
Shh! user! Don't spoil the surprise.

The world's been invaded by semi-corporeal psychic parasites that feed on human emotions (specifically, love, lust, and infatuation) by taking the form of their victims' ideal partners. Yeah, I didn't believe it either. Then they got my half-brother. Almost got me, too, but I realized it was wrong.

Man, when my old pal wished his waifu were real I never thought it'd come to this. Why, oh, why, did it come to this?

>Weapons: Grenade, Pistol, Assault Rifle
I wish I didn't have to be the one to do this. Really I do. Used to be there were billions of better men for the job. But now? Now I'm all that's left.

>Targets: Ardat Lili, Kira
The first is a mistake from a darker time in my quest for survival. I'm no Doomguy, really I'm not. I figured, I was desperate. There was no way I could do this alone. So I looked for an ally, and instead I got an infiltrator. I should've known.

Nobody's here to help us now.

Then there's Kira. That's what the poor, possessed soul calls itself now. That's the next stage, you know? First they take control of the host species' culture and thought patterns. Then they assume direct control of the bodies. Those bodies are used to produce offspring. That's how they reproduce. Spread from world to world. Earth is only the latest to fall.

Funny thing is? I don't know how I know that. All I know is this. Why, oh, why, did they leave it to me to stop this?

>but only the waifu you chose to partner with will know that you chose her.
All the rest will just know they didn't get chosen.
Thought you might enjoy knowing that for your mind games.

Will Vignette even participate in the war if shes not choosen?

>what's this
>g-good morning, user... y-you said you were feeling o-overworked lately so I figured I'd hold c-court today... nothing i-important... today is just f-formalities... is something w-wrong- a-user, no, please... don't hurt m-me... don't be angr-?!
>REEEEEE DID YOU THINK I WOULDNT NOTICE YOUR TREASON YOU SLUT YOU ARE TRYING TO DETHRONE ME YOU DOMINATRIX WHORE HOW DARE YOU TRY TO STEAL MY KINGDOM ILL TEACH YOU TO USURP MY THRONE YOU FILTHY BITCH!!

Thanks unsalted potatoes!

Mystery boxes generally don't work out well.

Listen to me, you've got to fight this! This isn't you! Remember who you are!

That's what they want you to think! It all seems so innocent now, you don't even realize you've been invaded by an extradimensional alien plague!

I unironically love these.

Hooray!

OC

Questions:
1) is there a part of the city that is agreed upon no-carnage-zone? (Like say the royal palace)
2)Is it possible through Domination and Skills to wheedle your way in the background to make the contest non-lethal (Skilled takedowns) or otherwise modify certain perameters?
3)How willing would the ladies be to hurt their potential groom if he interferes?
4) How possible is it to play diplomacy to get the harem ending?

These are fun.

Do I just pick one? Because if so, I'm torn between

>1 week-long Tropical Vacation per year
>Fully read any book by touching
>Mana from recycling
>Everything is always clean

>never-ending Saki

How does she fit in the bottle?

>Turning it into a zombie apocalypse
Kek this is perfect

> doesn't know the pre-Kabbalah demonology
Demon and Angel are not mutually exclusive terms, nigga.
One is a Soldier, the other is a Messenger - there is no reason why one cannot be both at the same time.
Even the Gods have Demons.

Why did you bothered in writing the rest of the bottles when the first turns you in a wereloli?

Minor spells.

Lilith hates god tho user. God castrated Samael. No way she be in heaven.

Tragically, she doesn't have a choice.
Most likely, she'll just hold make forest around herself and hide inside until she's either forced out or everyone else has taken care of each other.
Fairly similar to what she suggests you both do in her letter, but with the defense cranked up to 11 because she'd be all by herself.
I fucking hate this meme, but I love you for making it here.
1)Not as thing's stand, but you could hypothetically negotiate that with Sebastian and he'd most likely be able to make it happen.
Not sure if this is what you were implying, but just a reminder that the War will not be taking place in Zodiac, which is where the Capital/Palace is. All 12 Brides will be coming to your town/city on the next full moon after you speak to Sebastian.

2)Absolutely. Though implied, the killing of the other contestants is never stated to be the only way to eliminate them.
It's just up to you how you go about solving that issue.
3)That entirely depends on which of the Brides you're dealing with. None would outright attempt to murder you, but they may rough you up if you're not careful.
4)I would never make a CYOA where a harem ending isn't possible. That's against my beliefs.
The answer lies in the right combination of elixirs and the right partner. Some will be more open to the idea of being part of a harem if you present your argument in the right way.
Others, who're fairly implied to be rather possible, will need much more convincing.
They're the main reason there hasn't a civil war in Zodiac for centuries.
Unfortunately for them, none of the brides are allowed to bring soldiers or guards, so if you don't partner with Lucianna, be prepared to see her gathering locals to fight with her.
Not sure how she'd feel about that, but Zodiac is a big place and certain Houses could probably hook you up.

And unrelated Persephone.
Because I feel bad only posting text walls.

>This isn't you!

But I wish it was.

It's like I've been saying, that's what they want you to think!

Stamina and strength sound good. Most of that stuff is pretty situational, but being in peak physical condition should be useful for my life in general.

Not sure why, but I'm draw towards the spiders and their mom.

I belive it's implied that just with you Lucianna is very very strong.
Suppouse she do most of the reing and becomes loved by almost all population of the zodiac. Would she surprass in terms of power the zodiac king (the zodiac king, not a prince with elixirs)?

The Plain Doll is without a doubt the best choice.

I've chosen the waifu life. you can't stop me.

This is a pretty snek

Gimme some of that

>be prepared to see her gathering locals to fight with her.
If they fight in this world that shouldn't be too much a problem. The closest people to where I live are like twenty miles away.

Yep! If I was going to be a magical waifu, I wouldn't mind looking just like her.

Snek waifus are not for lewd until after marriage. And some may not be straight.

>And some may not be straight
Don't worry baby, I can bend my dick in all the right ways.

On (No carnage zone)
I was under the impression that the battle was occuring in the land of zodiac.

Also: A strategy I was considering was individually dispatching and rendering the most combative/prone-to-collateral damage less able.

It's a lot harder to keep people alive if some of them are prone to say: taking out city blocks.
I consider the hard mode trying to minimize casualties while aiming for harem ending

>just with you Lucianna is very very strong.
Yes.
Because Leo's powers are purer and stronger the closer they are.
If she's in love with you, you are essentially giving her the same boost as an army.
And if you're in love with her, you get all that strength sent right back into you.
The way to defeat Lucianna is to shake her bond.
Demoralize her troops.
Make her doubt herself or her cause.
Physically isolate her or anything else like that and she'll become just an ordinary waifu.

And no.
Because this CYOA is waifu wish fulfillment, once you've come into your own as the King of Zodiac, not even every member of House Leo leading every citizen of Zodiac against you would stand a chance of defeating you.
Might be able to banish/seal you, but you're basically a God King.
Plus, as you come into your own and get the real version of the "Skill Elixir," you can actually learn to use all the Houses abilities simply by imitation.
>pic related
That'll give you an upper hand, but don't underestimate her.
She knows how to rally people.
Distance can only set her back so much.
Get her early before she can get to them and you should be able to eliminate a major threat.

In her legend, Lilith hates CAIN, not God.
Lilith was CAIN's to-be wife before he murdered his brother and left her, she turned into the legendary woman scorned which hell hath no fury like.
Samael both took pity on her and was charmed by her rage, and so married her.

He also wouldn't castrate part of his own being, user.
In the legend, Samael is literally God's anger torn off in a fit of rage.
People seem to forget that Sariel, Archangel of Death (Killing) is Samael and Lilith's son/daughter (it's complicated).

The Jews rewrote the legends about Samael (and Lilith) in the 700s because they hate him for being the only of the Archangels that deemed Moses (and the nation of Israel) unworthy to enter heaven.
Unfortunately for them, Pope Gregory had already recorded the old image of Samael as 'The Holy Wrath of the God of Gods, the Million Eyes God which Sees All Evil, Lord of All Deaths, and Cherished Friend of the God of Gods'.
He also wrote similarly of Lilith, 'She who brings of temptation unto men so that they may grow stronger, and consumes of those who fail to remain true.' In fact, he went so far as to list her as among the Chief Guardian Angels of Marital Fidelity and punisher of cuckolds.

Didn't Cain and Abel marry their sisters or something?

THHHHHAAAATTTTT NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRR WIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BEEEEEEEEEEEE COOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMIIIINNNNNNGGGG TTTTRRRRRUUUUUUEEEEEEE

>Abel

Are you feeling okay? You're acting odd.

>implying

Lilith was Adam's wife-to-be that didn't want to be subservient to him, leading God to curse her.

As for Cain, Lilith did have a daughter Lilim/Lilin that supposedly married him. But no, Lilith didn't hate Cain, she hated Adam.

>Sariel, Archangel of Death (Killing) is Samael and Lilith's son/daughter (it's complicated).

Complicated in what way?

Please, user. I know you're still in there somewhere.

I make terrible decisions, so I'll take the yandere gf.

I hope I get to pick who it is.

It's a PC-98 thing, don't worry your little head.

>on the eve of the next full moon, the eldest daughters of each Great House shall descend upon this city
>local law enforcement and even government will be almost certainly bribed or otherwise convinced not to intervene.
>Should your city still be standing by the end of things, you can count yourself lucky.
The introduction was written in a way that was meant to imply that Sebastian kind of just popped up next to you of nowhere.
You're not the first person to get that impression, did I make it misleading somehow?

I like your strategy.
Have you decided on a Bride to help you accomplish this heroic approach, or am I blue-balling you by answering questions here instead of working?

Also I'm gonna start posting CYOAs so I don't just turn this thread into a wankfest Q&A.

Is that son/daughter (male) or son/daughter (female)?

Well, in the old legends, they married the 'Sons of God' ('sons' in this case simply meant 'descended from'), which - in the oldest surviving versions of the legends, were beings created specifically because of the genetic issues in an Adam and Eve scenario.
Basically, 'perfect' Homunculi to expand the Gene Pool.
Lilith was one of these, the legends went, but her pure killing rage made her into something else.

That is Jewish fanfiction created in the 800s, the older texts said nothing about Lilith and Adam.

Sariel was sometimes called the 'Two-Faced Angel' in that literally half of him was male and the other literal half or her was female, split down the middle.
And they had two minds, and commonly would argue about everything, the legends said.

Can you just don't choose any of them and let them fight and marry the winner as the tradition was suppouse to be?

I will wait the next complete page to ask other questions to Sebastian.

You are doing a fantastic job and recieving considerable sucess for a first CYOA user

01/03

>Your town/city
But I don't live in one. I live in the middle of nowhere in the woods.

Doesn't this mean that Vignette is actually going to be super fucking OP?

>split down the middle.
>And they had two minds

This is less boner-inducing than I'd have liked.

>fanfiction

It's all fanfiction user.

02/03
Yeah totally.
But they're not just going to be fighting each other.
If you don't want to pick a partner you're going to need to be prepared for them to come after you before they focus on each other.
Wouldn't want any of the other Brides to snatch you up while they're fighting.

Thank you! I just started doing this because I ran out of other people's CYOAs to play but it's really been a great time and I'm enjoying working on it.
Oh...
Yeah. You might be boned.
If you're lucky she'll just Evil Dead you into her impenetrable tree sanctuary and pass time talking and playing with you.
If not... Hope you own a lawnmower.

Zodiac what of the claims that if you're not the oldest son or that if your father is still around that they should actually be the Prince? Are we adopted? Are we actually the last of this line?

In this isekai cyoa I'm working on, you get to choose a special blessing. So far I have a kind of generic RPG ability, one essentially identical to Return by Death from re:zero, and one which allows you to bring along friends.

Any ideas for similar boons?

There's literally a tree growing right up against my window next to my bed. Whenever there's wind, the branches scrape right against the glass. This is dangerous.

Writing DLC is really difficult. It's like I can't stop myself from doubling down on the things people commented most on, when I myself in the past have disliked sequels for doing exactly that. Actually trying to make CYOAs has really made me way more sympathetic to people who write fiction in general. Everything is much harder than it seems.

So does she damn you to hell before or after sucking your dick?

Other way around.

A unique armor with weird powers that you grabbed on the way through the void between universes and ended up bound to you.

From reading all the logs, here's what I've noticed about The Clockworks.

>It is partly sentient, has knowledge of current events, can make dangerous jokes, and enjoys chess.
>It increases the complexity of anything improved, but does so using an objective description of that item. This makes it great at upgrading things that function exactly like they're described. For example, we build computer parts to have specific functions that relate to how they're designed. So upgrading a CPU will usually just give you a better CPU.
>The settings Rough, 1:1 and Fine are pretty safe. Coarse can sometimes be dangerous, and the highest setting is often deadly.
>Upgrading biological material is an awful idea, because more intelligent and evolved creatures usually kill weaker ones.
>It seems to function based on how the researching using it believes it will function. Researchers looking to upgrade their PC parts get better parts, and ones who screw around get silly stuff. But a researcher who had serious issues surrounding Dr. Seuss upgraded one of his books into a two-second recording of Dr. Seuss hanging himself.

It's not too difficult to keep from killing yourself if you really try.

>your town/city
>live in Washington DC
Game called on account of army?

An ability that lets you make monsters sentient companions.

>live in Washington DC
I'm sorry user.

Who's the sexiest cyoa author?

Megaman ability.
Summoned harem monsters.
Conceptual hax like Customization.
Become your ludicrously powerful maxed out MMO character.

It's not so bad. Lots of monuments, lots of good food, and only the occasional squad of armed soldiers with submachine guns.

What am I doing odd?

I've been to DC. I know that it is, in fact, that bad. Awful city.

I like to imagine SDA is a cute shota boy with a monster dick

Reading books by just touching them sounds like it'd be amazing, at first, but actually being able to 'digest' the knowledge and properly utilize it is another thing entirely.

Hmm. Fuck it. Hammer space of guns and ammo. Off to /K/.

03/03
I should tell you it's just a CYOA and you should try to suspend your disbelief...
I should do that.
But I'm going to attempt to bullshit an answer to this.
Here's how you should be considering this.
The Heir to Throne of Zodiac must be:
>1)Unwed.
This rules out your father if you're parents are married.
>2)Of marrying age.
Zodiac's marrying age is open to interpretation.
>3)Male or willing to become male for the sake of furthering the royal line
Don't ask. Zodiac's Alchemists are capable of doing some crazy shit.
>4)Close enough to the royal bloodline to have a right to rule.
While you may have siblings that would also be eligible, remember that this is an entire kingdom based on Astrological Signs, so there may be something about the stars you were born under that make you a better a candidate.
>5)Young enough to still develop your powers as king.
The only way you'd be too old for this is if you were 77.
Yes, that is the cutoff.

Alright, satisfied? Have I sufficiently bullshitted or did I miss something?
My advice:
Don't be an ass.
Learn how to make daisy chains.
And invest in picture books. Vignette likes picture books.
And that'll give you something to read until the Stockholm Syndrom kicks in.
>Game called on account of army?
Sorry to break it to you user, but the majority of the armed forces will probably be conviently "pre-occupied" with a "crisis" on the other side of the "globe."
Or they'll all cecede and pledge loyalty to Lucianna.
I'll pray for you.

Has Angel ever authored anything? Is she hot?

He's almost certainly a white, slightly overweight Northwest US Coast dude

guns and ammo

Yea

Nah

Yes.
She's a pretty woman

So the average privileged white male?

If so, this was fanfiction of fanfiction of fanfiction, which is pretty pathetic.

>after sucking your dick?
From Gregory's writings, she's more into vore than blowjobs, really.

No, he's a cute Veeky Forums shota
SDA is it true. Do you live in Seattle?

Have you ever been to Louisiana or Mississippi? I might just have low standards, but I'd rather live here than there.

Well fuck. There goes my dreams of hot Gemini threesomes.

Yes, dream princess.
There are some pictures of parts of her body, but I don't have it and I can't say if you would think she is hot.

She has meth mouth dyed red hair and a big jew hook nose