What are some good magical items to give a lightning mage?

What are some good magical items to give a lightning mage?

What setting, I always like things that suck all the power out of the room from appliances, lights etc.

Blessed Lightning Rod.

And the setting is...

An amber ring that conducts electrical spells.

decanter of endless water

If it's not stated, you can assume generic fantasy. C'mon, it doesn't take a genius to make that leap.

a pacemaker

Give that bitch a magic taser. Bitches love magic tasers. I should know, they have a disturbing tendency to use them on me.

Anti-static gloves

A wand, or stave, just like a fire mage or air mage or water mage or whatever the fuck mage

A small crossbow-like device that shoots small, highly conductive needles into an enemy.

One of these.

Guise, why doesn't the lightning ball discharge into the mage?

Leyden Jar grenades

Magic.

Rubber gloves.

Stormbringer the lightning magic powered cook & tea pot. The lightning magic can be used to make water and heat it. Can make water and fire attacks with the users lightning magic. Can make dirt and rocks to help put out fires or make a fire pit. Can make air including oxygen to make for safe fires in enclosed spaces.

Holy shit

Man-portable Railgun / Coilgun.
When you run into shit impervious to arcane powers you can pulverize it with slabs of iron served at supersonic speed.

Noose of Necking Yourself

Electrostatic gauntlets

rubber body suit

Solid metal throwing knives.

They guide them through electro-magnetism, but also to get them embedded into tougher foes to then conduct the lightning into their bodies.

A spool of copper wire, some adhesive and some extra water. Set up traps on the fly, or get your beefier party members to set up a conduit directly to the enemy's weak spot.

Well this is the best excuse for wearing fetish gear in public I've seen in awhile.

arc nodes

I unironically like this idea.

I imagine some guy in the full suit and reflective globe helmet, screaming incantations while making full body contortions as somatic gestures as lightning fucking rains everywhere.
I imagine he's actually a really average guy beneath the rubber and lighting. An average guy who is tired and haunted by his destructive talents. He wants to connect to people but everyone knows him as that rubbery wierdo who shoots lightning.

A guitar.

Add guide wires to the knives and you have good old Hei, the Chinese Electric Batman.

underrated as fuck

Tempest Staff
Ring of Whirlwind
Necklace of Darkening
Spark Boots
Gauntlets of Grounding

A ukulele.

A defibrillator machine for melee.