It is not enough that I should succeed - Others should fail

It is not enough that I should succeed - Others should fail.

>I don't want conflict of interest so I will dump on my bag on you and bought back at $50

class action lawsuit against this fucking gook when? he literally sold all his bags at the top then started with the fud

agree, i hope people are fucking this asshole right now. he better deliver something good or he will be found

Sorry to ask... Who is this and what he has done?

fucking l m a o
this is quality Veeky Forums

Ltc creator, sold his bags at the top apparently

>made LTC
>done nothing for years except for shill and steal more LTC
>sells all his LTC for fiat right before the crash

Thx for that information. But why does this affect BTC?

Ecosystem shit, you wouldn't understand user

he was the guy who understood the scam the best

literally dumped at the top you'll never see him again that's how the pros do it he was being advised by Goldman Sachs

someone find this piece of shit and bring him into the open.

lmao he donated it to charity and is working on LTC full time now you fucking cucks

this, these niggers don't understand he was also doing it to cover his ass amidst the roger ver/coinbase bch fuckery--pretty much coincidental that it's correcting/crashing after the fact he doesn't fucking control the market

no, he fucking didn't. he sold his coins at the top,. fudded it, and rebought the bottom tonight.

Yep. It's not a coincidence he left his own investors holding his bags as he split.

Maybe now people will stop listening to this autistic pile of retard.

Can't believe there are still people defending Charrie Ree.

It's not a coincidence he sold his holding at the ATH, JUST before the crash.

His defenders are such self-deluded retards.

This is not the bottom

I'm pretty sure Charlie lee is Satoshi. When he talked about his "bags" he was talking not only about the LTC bags, but about the BTC ones, that's why we see this dump.

>class action lawsuit

How old are you?

kek

has anyone been here since the beginning?
coblee had less litecoin than me

>knew he fucked up.
>Gets out couple of days later
I might lose 5k and I'm losing might shit. Can't imagine people that went all in on this shit how does this man stay alive post 2018

Imagine when that visa interest starts compounding.

Kek

coinbase will likey get one with the normies flooding in. if you havent noticed, popular exchanges go down on the 5th round each time.

he wont be around much longer if he doesnt deliver now. he fucked us by getting out he knew what was coming

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

Isn't that the point of trading, to sell at the top? Oh right this is Biz where you sell at the bottom...

Zero sum game. No one forced anyone to invest, peoples greed forced them to invest, ita pretty clear this is all monopoly money, he was just less greedy than the rest, if others sold before him, the theyd have sold at the top

this. only gooks with inside information should know when it's a good time to sell and profit immensely.

Nice source, faggot.