Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

How does your character treat the little people, like maids and barmaids? Has your character ever been one?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AFMFp1SD
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/Yk0rBuP9-W7q-lBg18-5Tw/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50976924/#50978389
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50976924/#50978416
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/ZF0eN-cOc11UcREB_Fj2jw/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/MDvYJ7KvwhBcrDVYSJ5oXA/
app.roll20.net/forum/post/4262777/character-discussion/?pagenum=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>repost for new thread

Looks like the player list for Mighty Quest for Epic Loot have been announced! The gm looks like a good guy and says he might run a second game for the extra ones if he does not get too busy!!
ANNOUNCEMENT
The accepted applicants through all the means of application (PM and Post) are as followed!

Quinn Fleetfeather, Male Syrinx Wizard
Eudora Meade, Female Aasimar Zealot
Varel Greengut, Male Fetchling Swashbuckler
Kozumi, Female Gnoll Psion
Sayashi, Male Elan Wilder
Yamanagi, Female Oni Monk

Runners up, and next in line for any replacements are as following:

Vynelleth Aimi
Kaidyn
Maslan Fior
Leovin Vinsu
Troaza Marin
Innser Tpunn Ame
Tetya

I will run a second game for the runners up if everything with the first is good. Honestly, I really liked these apps so it sucks to call them runners up, but I only have so much space in each campaign. For sure, if Mighty Quest runs well and I am not too busy, Ill start it again for them!

>TSS dead
>Mighty Quest picked
>DAA is duo app hell

Soon we will be free from this hell.

Well, congratulations to everyone who made it in, and best wishes to those who didn't.

pastebin.com/AFMFp1SD

Remember anons, scat is thoroughly approved in /pfg/!

I'll ask again, what the fuck is a mystic?
That doesn't help you double nigger

I don't recognize any of these people.

>what the fuck is a mystic?
That's just the kind of answer we're looking for!

I think this is more annoying than roryposting. Just report from now on.

So I'm playing a NG Half-Elf Warpriest of Nethys for Emerald Spire. How do I rollplay this? I assume more like a relic or magic hunter? And just general bodyguard for pure casters?

do you have anything better to do

They are the names of the applicants. The players are probably non-meme /pfg/ goers

I'm excited to see such promising Anons rise up!

You have it exactly right actually.
Other people here that AREN'T rory or vult or the gang

What class should she be of?

Warlord!

Who the fuck is it?

My Characters all have a serious hatred of midgets.. The little bastards.

As for maids and barmaids? Gotta treat your services nicely, so long as they aren't one of them midgets..

But I really liked crusader

What about people affected by Reduce Person?

I have a theory that Kitsune OP actually hates this game, and actually does all this stuff specifically to make /pfg/ look like shit and to insult us. This is especailly apparent because whenever I'm in other threads, all of a sudden some fag posting the same pics will appear in the thread complaining about how horrible and creepy and degenerate /pfg/ is.

We all thought he was just a spamfag with no self awareness, but the real truth is he's been working us this whole time, for the sole purpose of making Pathfinder a foridden topic on Veeky Forums. Basically its the same tactic that was used to nuke /wst/

No it isn't.
Fuck off, kill yourself, etc

Can you please stop being a fuckhead already? What exactly is your deal?
Can you put in words why you're such a fuckhead?

Double Hatred: The now little bastards lost their glorious height and dominance over shelves for the power of headbutting dicks.

I actually know who Kitsuneposter is.

It clogs up games, and has to track way too much for a single class. Glyphs, maneuvers, stances, recovery, animus, and normal combat is too cluttered.

I think the mods are aware of this. I've seen a bunch of his OP's deleted but the thread allowed.

Is it true what zangief says?

>Implying the ride ever ends.
I envy your optimism.

What does Zangief say.

And you haven't put a firecracker in his mailbox why?

It's very likely, and very, very fucking sad.

Can we just get a mod to delete his OP images and otherwise ban him?

But we all hate Pathfinder, so wouldn't that be a favor to us?

This has been pretty obvious for a while.
I'm also half convinced they were Fluffy 1 AND Fluffy 2 GM

He means the post with the zangeif gif in it

Fuck off already. You're ruining anime images by constantly posting terrible, annoying posts.

Bushi templated classes
Hidden blade under certain builds, but not that effectively. The main issue is that Mixed Combat is needed to maintain the ability to constantly draw your weapon for the bonus effects as a free action instead of a move, and not provoke every time.

Yeah, but we also love to comlain and make stuff about and for it. Kitsune just wants Veeky Forums to be his safe space and have Pathfinder never even so much as mentioned

>the original booze was by a guy who wanted to do super false-flagging
How deep does this rabbit whole go?

IT'S KOZUNI WITH AN N DAMN IT

But yeah

cool

im fine

I hope you don't pick a playing time in the middle of the EU timezone night.

He treats then like shit, but he treats everyone like shit. Quite the attitude the bastard.

I don't think they were fluffy GM

This weird falseflag shitposting that has infected these threads is so fucking bizarre. Don't you have anything better to do than to troll people who will never stop discussing the game you so desperately want them to stop discussing?

I do!

What are your character's ambitions, /pfg/? Is there something they're willing to do just about anything to achieve? Something they'd even be willing to hurt someone close to them for?

>I hope you don't pick a playing time in the middle of the EU timezone night.
A /pfg/ game not in American prime time? What a novel idea!

It's the 5e crowd. I don't know why they're so butthurt

Lots of ambitions. Namely, right now, to kill her ex-lover.

He tries to treat them like people, being as kind and generous as he can. Most of the time, though, the kindest thing he can do is not let them be seen around him.

>That gif
>Fanglord enters hybrid form

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/Yk0rBuP9-W7q-lBg18-5Tw/
Fluffy Tail user uses the same pictures and filenames as bait user.

Then,
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50976924/#50978389
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50976924/#50978416

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/ZF0eN-cOc11UcREB_Fj2jw/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/MDvYJ7KvwhBcrDVYSJ5oXA/

>After being called out to shut down the game, Fluffy GM immediately switches personas to passive-aggressive baitanon to stir up sympathy for what they just did

>Can we just get a mod to delete his OP images and otherwise ban him?
>tfw the things you would do with mod power
In the place of a Dark Lord you would have a King!
Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morn!
Treacherous as the Seas!
Stronger than the foundations of the Earth!
All shall love me and despair!

No I don't think you need the 5e crowd (which seem to have a PERFECTLY CLEAN AND FINE THREAD mind you) to shit up this thread.

This is only what happens when you insist on "no rules lel im gonna take a dump here because im le troll xD" sort of behaviour. If there's ever an argument against freedom of speech it's been made here.

What the fuck kind of name is Kozuni? That sounds like the fake japanese name a 14 year old gives him self on facebook to sound edgy like his chinese cartoons.

5e is clean because 5e is full of "le reddit stranger things netflix n chill xd" normies.

The 5e crowd seems to be the saltiest group on Veeky Forums. Like even /wodg/ has less bitching then the 5e general.

The name of a character who's backstory is so SEKRET AND SPESHUL that the player wasn't willing to post it in the thread, and was begging reviewanons to reveal themselves, to he could PM it to them.

Maybe you watch too many of these shows, user. It's got nothing to do with anime or even Asia. I in fact changed it from Kozuchi because THIS sounded like it.

He was probably also half of the people "harassing" him to shut down the game.

>What are your character's ambitions, /pfg/?
He just wants to find peace and quiet!

She wants to learn how to better use technology and build security systems/traps. She hasn't intentionally hurt anyone yet, but someone close to her did get caught in one of her devices by accident, which was more embarrassing than harmful. Still, neither could make eye contact with the other for a week afterward.

I don't believe you even for a second. The 5e crowd has no reason to do anything of the sort, and they're perfectly content discussing their own game.

Quit trying to play edition wars when you're just transparently trolling.

Nigga, a quick google search show's literally nothing weeb, It just has the "I'm new to the internet and think japan is so fucking cool, but know nothing about it" ring to it.

Don't reply to yourself, faggot.

As you can see...
Also don't forget they like to shit talk us in the 5e thread; so

And we care when someone shit talks us on Veeky Forums of all places why?

You're not convincing anyone, you overactive troll.

What did her ex-lover do to earn such antimony?

>I try to shitpost in the 5e thread to stir up edition wars

Go to hell already.

k.

He wants to solve the crisis in Korvosa (We are playing Curse of the Crimson Throne) so he can resume his nights of getting drunk and complaining about life again.

5e defenders out in force today

Is he any closer to achieving either?

Or maybe, you know, sane people; and that's just how you call them because you're jealous.

What originally prompted this interest in security?

No, one person stirs shit and everyone else in the 5e general says "yeah, they sure are weird". It's the one fuckface that keeps trying to start shit.

Hey, mods and janitors! Are you watching, are you listening? Ban the asshole that is breaking the rules by spamming, and by breaking the Veeky Forums rule of "be excellent to one another"!

Yes, he is!

He wants a cup of Mint Tea from his favorite coffee shop, and is willing to burn down the entire city to get!

Also, what about you FennecAnon? What goals do your characters have?

I don't give a fuck about 5e. Stop talking about 5e in a goddamn pathfinder thread.

>defending reddit

Well, it can't be helped. I came up with Kozuni as a name myself, it doesn't matter. I'm not into anime, if anything I appreciate Japan for the culture that's not tainted.

Bushido is really great to learn about, you know.

FennecAnon, you're one of the cool guys. Keep on truckin'.

Why?

Is there much in his life to complain about?

Because!

Every general has that one assblasted autist that hates every other thread and tries to start shit with them.

>it can't be helped
>not into anime
sure pal

How is psychic warrior? Is there a better alternative or is it alright?

>I called people on Veeky Forums I don't like Reddit
>Therefore they are reddit
>If you disagree with me you defend Reddit directly
>Remember a website has enough sapience to be good or bad
>Remember everyone bad is from this website
>I'm a huge faggot who can't look at mirrors without breaking them

who is she, why does she not have any pants?

Let's take a moment and remember a kinder, gentler time. A time when /pfg/ came together to rejoice in the dawn of a great new fad. Let us remember the dawn of /pfg/ games when it seemed like anything was possible. Take a gander through the original character discussion thread for RotJR and smile as you remember characters that were never applied or didn't make it into a game. Most importantly, remember how they made you feel.

app.roll20.net/forum/post/4262777/character-discussion/?pagenum=1

I'm half convinced said person is also Kitsune as said.

What's the best necromancer minion master in Paizo+DSP+Jolly+Forrest (no SoP)?

Hopefully with one big guy and not a bunch of skeletons.

PsyWar is good and the Pathwalker archetype is great to have.

It's pretty good gish. Very solid, can get into PoW stuff. Nothing really much to complain about.

This hide post function really comes in handy.

I'm about to find out, that's what I'm making mine...

>Open /pfg/
>Skim thread
>Close /pfg/

5e got popular through stranger thing, the show on netflix
following netflix originals is a really reddit thing
it's not a leap to consider people who are into a thing popularized by a typical reddit behavior reddit

The name Kozuni makes me think of Koizumi.

You should read the Legend of Koizumi; it has quite possibly the greatest depiction of Hitler of ANY Mahjong story ever.

This.