Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Has your group ever worked on !!!FUN!!! Megaprojects?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1209682
myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1112185
app.roll20.net/forum/post/5059209/character-applications-go-here/?pageforid=5059897#post-5059897
owlcatgames.com/
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77276/pilgrimage-to-the-demonlands
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dexfags are useless. USELESS! Laugh at them!

So, how do you spell failure?

PLD in twelve hours, still no logs.
DRAKED when?

Kobold heroes are cute!

stop with the fucking scat memes

How I wish this were true, unfortunately Dex is the God-Stat that gives more benefits than any other stat in the game, and there's far FAR too manyw ays to get Dex-to-Damage on weapons that have no business having it.

But dex fags are second stringers on everything

PLD players and GM need to stop posting. For their own good--nobody likes their game, they don't like getting shit on by the thread, it'd be a win-win.

I like PLD

They like getting shit on... Their dick.

That's a shitposter
Vult's asleep

Would you let a kobold be a paladin instead of a rogue if it meant she would save you instead of you saving her

Reminder that the true god-stats are Int and Wis because they benefit casters.

I need help guys,I don't really know how to build a bard.Can you create a level 2 hooman bard for me?Mostly for pointers and stuff.

Dex might be good for a lot of reasons, but come on. Who would get all the chicks (and does the most damage). A dex faggot or mighty barbarian.

Who are you? I'll give you the inside track on some serious news.

Bards can do almost anything, and you build them differently depending on the role.

What do you want your Bard to do?

The mighty barbarian is dead due to failing a ranged touch save-or-suck and the dexfaggot is still a level 10+ demigod.

You can't be a convincing trap and be a STR fag senpai.

Are you implying that spells can bypass the muscles of a god? Thats what superstition and spellsunder are for.

Yeah but the convincing trap would get all the mighty barbarians so thats alright too.

Mostly a jack-of-all-trades kind of deal,which is why I moved towards bard in the first place.I'm not sure how good a bard can be during combat without losing utility,so combat is secondary at the moment.

Last I checked you don't have divine levels. Or a way to hit an invisible flying wizard, mind.

Bards can be good at combat with next to no loss of utility.

However, you likely won't be able to use Enchantments or other Save-or-Suck spells effectively, since your Cha is probably going to be too low to make them stick.

So does Dex though...

Doesn't add to my DC for save-or-sucks

Thats the trick though. You can sunder his fly spell and he falls to earth. No matter the situation, a barbarian can overcome it with the sheer mass of his bulk. Spellsunder is a very good ability based on your MASS

Spellsunder is 1/rage isn't it? Wizard can just cast fly again while he's falling
Also how does a barbarian even know there's an invisible wizard flying around?

If you are a barbarian and can't ragecycle by the time you are fighting wizards one on one there is something wrong.

Plus there are items that actually make you immune to fatigue so you can initiate and drop rage once a round. Also, raging scent, or natural scent

We do like them, though. Some people don't like it. That doesn't mean nobody does.

If that's so,how would you suggest I start building it?Bards look like one of the easier classes to screw up building with the sheer amount of options.
I know,having fun is the most important aspect but I don't want to stop my teammates from having that fun because someone in their team is essentially dead weight.In this case it could be me or another member.

Polar Ray + Ray of Exhaustion / immediate Waves of Exhaustion?

myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1209682 My character

Playing Rise of the Runelords in a duo campaign with myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1112185 as my partner.

I plan to go far with Pactmaker (non-fetish shit, don't worry), up to atleast 9th level spirits, but the trouble is I need to be able to survive to that point. What should I do to survive the journey from lvl 1 to lvl 20? what (if anything) should I multiclass into to increase my survival? What items should I rush for? Should I swap Intimidate for Use Magic Device with a trait to wield those wonderful wands of usefulness?

Any content, 3pp, and even custom homebrew is allowed as it's a friendly game group.

Yeah, but every time it gets brought to the thread, it turns everything into a giant shitstorm. If you like it so much, just fucking PM the players and GM to talk about it where it's not going to be a problem for the rest of us.

Just play cowardly. health will sort itself out by then.

if you're unconvinced, get an ironbody cloak from DSP's steelforge

Yeah, but a lot of items make you immune to exhaustion and fatigue, so even if it somehow gets through your thick anti-magic shielding and your DR/ER, you are still immune to the exhaustion of the spell. Meanwhile the wizard is casting spell after spell to deal with a barbarian, the party wizard has already trapped the enemy in a magic box never to be seen again

No joke, PM me if you want to talk about the game. These Anons get rabid.

Like that's not true of half the shit in pfg. Try mentioning the PoW errata or the Avowed's mere existence.

Would you rather be part of the problem? Or help cut down on the problems?

We're just talking about 1v1 theorycrafting though.

From my point of view, "Stop talking about it because we don't all agree" is the problem.

Its better to ask forgiveness rather than permission, right?

app.roll20.net/forum/post/5059209/character-applications-go-here/?pageforid=5059897#post-5059897

Fuck I meant to add this picture to this post i'm a failure.

>Cut down on the problem
The problem is this thread is filled with man children. That's not gonna change anytime soon, and if 1 game with a gm the thread doesn't like is to much, I don't know what is too little.

Let's be real for a sec, Idgaf about PLD, the Avowed, the PoW errata, or any of that shit. What I care about is having a discussion about games and characters. Let's not pretend that everytime paizo releases some hogwash that the thread is silent. Paizo is a big part as to why this place is a manchild heaven. With crap characters, bad writers, and questionable ethics and morals.

Let the children cry, it's the only way they'll learn. And it's that reason alone I'll fight for honest discussion about all the things this thread cries about.

maybe we should stop talking about pathfinder altogether considering how many people here hate that too

Appealing to worse problems isn't the solution. Even if it is a vocal minority, you're just being an asshole by saying you don't give a shit what they do to the thread in response to your shit.

Look, what you do with your friends is your business. But you're actively making the problems of the thread worse with this attitude of "Fuck yo shit I can post whatever I want".

The distinction here between PLD and the smokescreen you're trying to use to defend it is that PoW rage and Avowed rage are actually discussing Pathfinder. PLD would be acceptable if you were talking about homebrew mechanics. But all you're doing is posting logs and then whining about how people don't like that you posted logs.

tl;dr Your ego isn't worth turning the thread into a shitstorm

But Barbarians don't get profession as Class Skill either.

What're the parameters?

Point Buy or Rolled stats?
3pp Allowed?
What books are allowed?
What's already in the party?
Traits?

They're the only one who don't, which makes sense, they're savages.

Every other class thats not barbarian or bloodrager gets profession

Do any classes support mounted casting? Prestige classes included

I want to snuggle your character in her sundress!

A chaste lawful good noble paladin kobold who saves me and lets me rest my head on her lap after being humiliated would be just perfect.

good way to get shanked with a chess piece.

A chess piece of love! Let's cuddle!

no.

I'll be your king and you be my queen!

Congrats on the 99999, user.

i hate this.

Who the fuck is Ivan? Was Espagnoll always this obnoxious

Checkmate, user! I made the last move to your heart! Not you gotta kiss me! kissu!

That's Espagnoll or The Mule on roll20. And this is still nothing. You haven't seen the gnoll in its natural habitat.

This is supposed to be about Pathfinder...

Is it though? Is it any less pathfinder than scat ERP sessions, dex vs str fags, and other anime stuff?

YES

I'm going to apply in the game and i'm going to be a cute girl (boy) that will protect your character!

I just read the logs and I'm almost certain that the scat, if it's there at all, is strictly implied because they call the drakes "filthy" a lot.
angry drake noises

If it's filth coming out of the ass it's not just semen user

Might I ask for sauce? That's adorable!

user, that's what Pathfinder is ALL ABOUT!

Some rance animation

and the semen in every other scene was also described as "filth"
really, it was just a bad placement of the word filth that started this mess

The good one at that
because there's a lot of on screen fuckin

It's society,so point buy.The beginner box gives these numbers to be used without order for it
16, 14, 13, 12, 10, 10
16, 14, 14, 12, 10, 8
15, 14, 14, 13, 10, 10
15, 14, 14, 12, 12, 9
I don't know how society deals with 3pp and I don't really now much about the details too,sorry.
Party isn't always the same because of the said reasons but most of the time the party is missing healers or any kind of dispel,and buffs.
2 traits can be chosen from the resources tab on paizo with the exception of hedge maze and rich parents.

If you didn't want your scat fetish to be known outside the RP you shouldn't have posted those logs

so let's say you have the following natural physical stat blocks, after racials as a +2/+2 human, assuming 25 pb.
Str/Dex/Con

18/18/10
18/10/18
10/18/18

What do each of these look like? What about 18/18/18 (barely possible by throwing all lther stats through the floor).

I mean sure that can be implied, but rapegunk being called 'filth' is not really unique at all.

Sounds more like a defilement fetish.

>Dm posts the game like 6 hours ago
>Broodie whips up a waifu already
>Backstory and everything

Is this the power of waifucrafting?

Welcome to like 80% of women

What game?

owlcatgames.com/
I would have high hopes but >kingmaker

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77276/pilgrimage-to-the-demonlands

this one

You've defiled 80% of women? Impressive!

No, but I've defiled 80% of a woman.

>No full casters. 3/4 casters and the like are fine. No summoners. 3pp: PoW allowed, but no full initiators. May consider more, you'll have to talk to me about it.
>no full casters
bZZZZZZZZZZZZT
Where are all the games where I get a chance to play full casters ffs

I don't find Broodie's app particularly compelling. Maybe it's a function of them always being cute anime girls

>let's ignore what the post was the post

>A note on lewd play
>No thanks!
Wew

A sane DM only allows fullcasters in games built of friends he can trust. Anything else is a recipe for disaster.

All casters can cast while mounted without too many penalties

I'm a forever GM and I just want to play as a fucking Wizard / Arcanist for once to see what the hubbub is about
I wasted my chances in 3.5e playing Barbarians and Rogues and shit that still get accepted but I've NEVER played an actual good full caster before

>actually wanting to play an arcanist

kys

I've never played one before nigger, I just want to try it.

Basically look at all the good save or sucks every level then imagine having a DC that causes enemies to fail 70% of the time on their good saves.

That's the entire package

But I've never had the experience of flinging save-or-sucks.

its not that fun, there's a reason /pfg/ loves spheres

A person with 18 dex would be about just under the level of that Japanese guy who can cut bullets with a katana. 18 strength is about a strong man who can pull trains and stuff. 18 endurance is those people who can eat coins and are very healthy, like those old indian guys that run marathons while being ancient