Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1504: Baseless Accusations Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaNvu6mZEeU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZstsPUKT5CI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Avatar has no option to companion canon characters

Why old jumps. Why.

Spend all of your CP from Warehouse on pods and just buy better upgrades in jumps.

Have you ever outwitted someone? How?

I certainly do, she's very well trained. The hard part is finding a saddle.

Because back then everyone agreed canon companions would devaluate pods to uselessness.

Which is exactly what happened, funny enough.

Aside from the Forcewall, is there really any indispensable option for the Warehouse?

Double size and loft

Well, she never really grew up in the fact that she was always wild and never like staying in one place for too long, but she didn't end up like that.
TLA/LOK were weird, in that the Benefactor decided she didn't want me to leave after the first jump was over. Once Toph and I hooked up and she decided she wanted to go with me, The Benefactor figured shit would change too much if Toph just up and left with me so she decided "Fuck it, let him stay until it's all over with". We ended up shacking up together and things ended up...rather close to canon, in that the big things ended up happening like they should have. The little things...maybe not as much. The Benefactor even made sure that the children Toph had in canon were born in this timeline, but with me as the father. Which was a bit weird, really.

Double size is irrelevant once you start buying add-ons.

That's not even ideal for being a twink.

Electricity and Workshops are damn close unless you want to set up an infrastructure every time you hit a new world. Medbay is also basically indispensable until you get very potent healing magic.

Peak performance for RIDIN MUH DICK

Jumpers, do you have any minions-I mean, companions? If so, who are they, and how did they join you?

What do you even do with infinite explosives? Blowing everything up seems like a poor course of action.

That's so gay even genuine faggots wouldn't fuck that

Look, if you can't win everything by blowing everything up, then you're obviously not using enough explosives and you are objectively jumping wrong. And having BADWRONGFUN but that's obvious.

Sculpt. With explosions.

It takes a lot of practice. You have unlimited explosives. You'll get there eventually.

>Blowing everything up seems like a poor course of action
Maybe if you're a fucking loser it does.

That's easy. You just use a series of microexplosions where you want to carve and it'll be done perfectly. Boom. Done.

Meh

Wierdly enough, out of all that, it's the eyebrows that seem most out-of-place to me.

I dunno, I think all the basic "housekeeping" stuff is pretty indispensable at the time you get it. Sure you could eventually pick up a lot of it later or design it yourself, but with just Pokemon under your belt? It kinda makes sense to turn the place into your little mobile home base.

Don't get me wrong. Now that I've got a few dozen Jumps under my belt, I'm wishing I had a bunch more Pods instead of Electricity, Plumbing, Heat/AC, a Workshop, Housing, and a Medbay... but at the time? Hell, the Medbay is basically the only reason Raven and I survived Fallout at Jump 5.

Sell them on the open market to get start-up capital in every Jump? That's about all I can think of. Maybe blow up the few planets that deserve it.

Pic related

>unless you want to set up an infrastructure every time you hit a new world
Wat?
You can build a generator and just plop it in the Warehouse, and a workshop. It doesn't get deconstructed in the next jump

Kira go and stay go.

Personally I like to casually toss them around in battle. Like, a few at a time, max.

There is something extremely "oh shit" inducing about someone who is just throwing around grenades like it ain't no thing. At least in normal everyday power levels.

It's like, just high enough power to scare the piss out of everyone, but still low enough that you don't insta-gib the whole room!

I have so many minion options, they wouldn't all fit into a single post.

I could talk about the goats or the prinnies or the Beastmen or maybe even the Rubberrobo Squad, but... y'know, I think I'll take a left turn here and mention that I like to build cyberelves. Like, from Megaman Zero? They're little critters, about as big as an apple or grapefruit, made out of manifest data. They can take lots of forms, like little elves, or animals, but they almost always have those blocky Megaman bits stuck to them.

I like to put them in charge of data management. Like, for research bases and stuff. They keep track of things, and are reasonably competent! So they're little robot/data animal people who look after computers and machines and are actually decent at it.
But they're too small to, like, fix things, or even open doors, really, so they have to rely on bigger people to do that stuff, while they give directions to them.
People like Prinnies, or Goats, or Waddle Dees.

> Why
Because it's funny.
This is funny to me.

My hamster army that devours all

Currently in the party? Lucas Wilder, a Brit from Harry Potter who Decade went to school with. Hated being a wizard and everything about Hogwarts and would occasionally try to get himself expelled through ridiculous stunts...only to end up getting roped into some canon events, and with me in tow having to save the day. He ended up looking more like a hero, but not enough to get expelled or any recognition over the regular cast. Nowadays he's the resident muscle wizard and the one who acts as the 'straight man' of the party.

Bastion, the salt-powered robot from Overwatch himself, who Decade befriended after finding him in the wilderness. Has mostly gotten over his old PTSD and spends most of his time looking after a huge array of pet birds or fiddling with new tech. Not very talkative and is very uncomfortable in human altforms.

Hope, the Roidmude. Idealistic to a fault and used to have a long-standing crush on Decade she recently let go of after it became apparent it wasn't happening. She's a cute and is the face of the party...which still makes me wish she'd take forms besides the Bat Roidmude base. Probably the nicest person in the party.

Azuka, police officer who nearly defeated Decade after a years-long manhunt in Street Fighter. Became an on-and-off again rival before settling in as the party brawler. Most skilled martial artist besides the Jumper. I'm convinced she and Lucas are dating.

Blue-Eyes-White Dragon, the royalty of the party. Polite, dignified, occasionally haughty, she sees herself as the de-facto leader of the party, and has the charisma to support that. Plus, you know, you don't argue with a dragon.

She-Of-Fair-Eyes, the daughteru who Decade raised in Creation years ago and officially joined the party. Both the brains and biggest combat monster of the party. Kind of a crybaby when under stress due to Heart of Tears.

And Yuki as a follower, though without powers when she shows up in jumps.

Art... is an EXPLOSION!!!
Disgree? Follow me on twitter #artisanexplosion

Of course I have minions, lots of minions but I'm one of those people who make those I care about into equal partners. I can delegate to rather than expendable Minions. When I want to expendable soldier well I have my genetic and mental templates from cortex command, the shard and Alpha lantern blueprints from Green Lantern animated which I then imported into supreme commander

>Electricity
Useless once you hit any decent sci-fi setting
>Workshop
Just get some summons to set up things or any company that follows you. Or put it in a ship that follows you and get the hangar in R-Type
>Double Size
Completely useless. Space magic/science
>Loft
Probably the worst expansion.

>The Knight in Violet
Has two companions, Taylor from Worm and Heather McNamara from Heathers. A combination of being nice to them at their lowest points and being a manipulative little shit.
>The Phantom Page of Hearts
Just Sadayo, because they started dating after he helped her with her issues.

You know, I talk a lot about my main four (Raven, Marceline, Rip Van Winkle, and Lapis), so instead I'll talk about the Four Amigos.

The Four Amigos are Pseudodragons I picked up during my years in Forgotten Realms. Initially we were all going to split them up as pets, but I ended up holding all four when they started hatching due to shenanigans. They imprinted on me and have been following me around ever since.

They weren't Companions at first, instead falling under the category of Pets and travelling between Jumps in specialized Pokeballs. But eventually they grew smart enough that they transitioned to Followers. They were around 50 years old then and had picked up quite a bit of magical ability.

Vasuki is the only girl of the bunch and certainly acts like she grew up surrounded by boys. Tomboy through and through. Very capable Sorcerer who favors flashy, destructive magic. She tends to be the voice of reason for the other three, though once her temper is up there's no one who can hold her back.

Ormr is the second eldest by a few minutes and enjoys acting like the wise, older brother. He took to studying Wizardry instead of Sorcery, which he uses as proof that he's smarter than the rest of them. Which he is, but he's a little shit about it sometimes. He always has a plan though and more than once Raven and I have been astounded at his grasp of magical theory.

Ladon is third in line and like all middle children, tends to have to try harder to get the attention he deserves. Which leads to him being bold, loud, and a bit of a clown even though he doesn't have the best sense of humor. At least that has improved over the years. He's a Sorcerer but most of the spells he knows are support or non-battle related. He is quite the capable Illusionist though and arguably the most subtle of the bunch when it comes to the actual use of magic.

[1/2]

>Yuki
I expect jumper/benefactor hybrids in the future

Whose a good husbando in Worm? I want to do something nice and pair them up with Purity.

Either that or I'll fuck the Nazi out of her. Though with the new Drawback I might try doing that with Iron Rain as well.

>Introduce Deidara and Megumin
>????
>Profit

But user, if you ship Megumin how will you waifu her?

Generators require fuel, and workshops require periodic replacement tools and the like. Ten years is a long time to have to rely on something which isn't guaranteed by fiat.

There is always Yunyun user

>Waifuing Megumeme
>Instead of Best Girl Chris
>or Second Best Girl Eris
>or Third Best Girl Lich

There exist in several jumps perpetual energy generators, Zim comes to mind immediately. And replacement tools are such a big deal to you that you think that you HAVE to buy a workshop? You can make those tools before the old ones wear down.

[spoilers] Who would take her user? [/spoilers]

I fucked up!

hey question,do you folks think a bugster counts as an AI? I'm thinking of using the Better Than Life bugster for one of them

That's not how you hand, this is how you hand

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>not waifuing both Chris and Eris and making it as ambiguous as possible as to if you know what you're doing.

Not even her own baby wants her

There's not all that many since I'm not really a companion jumper, and they're my Pokemon to boot. They also have powers themed towards certain elements and tend towards certain fighting styles.
Blastoise was my starter, and pretty much my best friend. He's the bulky physical powerhouse and tends towards wrestling, and is themed towards water in all it's forms.
Lucario is a brawler and is kind of the heart of the team. She's themed towards earth and metal.
Noivern is more of an evasive fighter and is very...flighty, for lack of a better word. She's themed towards air and wind.
Mewtwo is...Mewtwo. He's the brains of the group, and his style of fighting tends more towards "slam them around with my MIND". He might be the most dangerous to face in a fight due to how proficient he is with his psionics, even if he doesn't have any specific elements that he uses.
I myself have a fire-based build and tend to focus on "KILL IT WITH FIRE" and combine that with an agile, fast, and hard-hitting style of fighting. I'm also pretty charismatic at this point too.

>spoiler

Pls no

[2/2]

Fafnir is the baby of the family. I admit it, I tend to spoil him rotten. If there's a dragon on my shoulder you can bet it's Fafnir. He likes to think of himself as the leader of the Four Amigos and my third in command. Even he listens to Raven. Unlike his brothers and sister, he grew bored with both Wizardry and Sorcery and demanded I teach him Binding Magic instead. Which can get terrifying to watch at times, but he's great at teasing deals out of creatures caught between time and space. Really a top notch negotiator when he wants to be.

The Four Amigos are now nearly 150 years old each, so they're starting to settle down a little as adulthood catches up with them. Ogre Battle had a lot to do with that. There was so much killing that had to be done there. Of course, we're in Katawa Shoujo at the moment, enjoying a little Slice of Life as a break from everything. Nobody has any powers Because the Warmonger Coordinator is a dick that way, but they don't seem to mind being trapped in Human bodies for a bit.

The last post card I got from them said they were in Tibet, learning martial arts from "some old dude who smells like yak's milk". I have a feeling they've been tricked into doing chores for some crazy person, but they're having fun. That's what's important.

YES!

Pls yes

Chevalier is a good choice, and if you could save Dauntless he might work.

I've also heard good things about Ash Beast.

He mostly visits you when you're asleep. . . mostly.

youtube.com/watch?v=xaNvu6mZEeU

If I'm not named godfather bro and best uncle, I'll be really disappointed

>Go to Overlord at first/second jump
>You have magic to take care of all of that

So why does the Mage Association in Fate not want people to find out about magic?

Well maybe I had placed I wanted to visit instead of powergaming like a nerfherder.

why should jumper care what an unintelligent meatbag that rejected its own womb thinks?

Serious answer, though. I have a butt ton and I can't name them all. also they're like 60% fate chars for one chain and I never shut up about the nasuverse so yeah.

Magical DETERMINATOR Jumper Zephie! (New Chain) has Medea as a demiservant. Medea keeps making Zephie's body do chores because SOMEONE has to do the cleaning and cooking around here and she doesn't have a body.

Diarmuid was going to join, too. Then Gilgamesh killed him and Zephie had to hide from him in the warehouse before he tried to kill her too. The whole experience made Zephie want to get a lot stronger and fucking KILL Gil because she loved Diarmuid with all her heart. (No, she took Ice Queen so the Fuck Freckle didn't affect her).

There's also Nova, the being made of wishes who was a Hero BBS Wishgranting Device (Zephie's transformation trinket) that glitched and became sentient with the wish Zephie wanted, to become a magical girl and make everything better. He's a pretty cutesily cheerful guy and helps guide Zephie in a fight.

And there's Sage of The Forest, who made Nova. He is Zephie's best friend/mentor, although he finds the behavior Zephie keeps displaying to be concerning.

So fucking many. My companions document is a nightmare. Naruto and Arturia should not be a tight gubernatorial race.

You are a terrible person for posting something like that.
Please don't post something that horrible again.
Thanks in advance.

DELET THIS

Is spoiler a reaction image? Or what you expect a Heavens/Yuki kid supposed to be. Because I fully expect a kid between them to act like him.

>Not liking cute radish-slice eyebrows.

Yeah, and what the heck is up with the nurse phrasing it that way?
Why is it the baby rejecting her body rather then the more reasonable phrasing of the other way around? And why talk about it in terms of 'rejection' in the first place? People don't talk like that to women who have just miscarried!
And why is a nurse talking to her about that anyhow? Shouldn't it be a doctor?
If a nurse did say that, it would probably be grounds to sue for emotional distress.

STOP.

CEASE AND DESIST.

If you 'love' something like that about Veeky Forums, then you either don't know what love is, or are just a terrible scummy person who finds young women miscarrying as somehow funny.

/a/ is full of faggots.

STOP POSTING THAT!

>Not wanting to visit Papa Bones' world as soon as you can

They're elitist snobs.

Too many people knowing about magic makes magic weaker.

In other news, water is wet and the sun is hot.

Hi guys.
Meaning to ask, where can I get myself a Qilin?
It a chinese mythological creature, part dragon, part deer, or other hooved animal and I think an ox's tail.
Any idea where I can find one in one of the jumps we have?
Outside of Generic Xianxia, the Mtg jumps and maybe the Wuxia jump.

>Justice's Outrage
It's EXACTLY 9000!

Why would I care as things as 'who' and 'how'? They're just minions.

Hey, haven't been around for a few hundred threads. How are things holding up /jc/?

The more people who know about magic the weaker it gets.
Hell the more people who know about a specific spell the weaker it gets. That's why Maguses horde specific spells to themselves as well.

The only thing salvageable about that setting is the elf twins.

Dillution of mystery, apparently.
The more people who know the tricks behind magecraft, the weaker it becomes for any individual practitioner.
It's like the world will only allow a certain amount of 'stuff' to happen, and if mutliple people know, the allotment gets spread between them.
That's it as far as I know.
Oh, and they also like having no oversight and being amoral nasty-people in the name of SCIE... er, RESEARCH>

As well as you remember. So, not great.

Red is trying to destroy this community, as usual.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZstsPUKT5CI

When did wendy's become so sassy?

>Always place Negima as my first jump and pick up two of those fucked up cap stones to solidify my build.
> Don't even have the slightest clue what the setting is about.

Run! Save yourself while you still can!
One of us! One of us! One of us!

Your joke is getting a bit old, buddy.
Can't you get some new material.
Maybe trash talk Green or Yellow and give Red a break.
I regret nothing. Puns forever!

We have a ton of new jumps, and some new jumpmakers. We've also lost a few jumpmakers. Also, we ruined the shitposter's Christmas last year by getting along with /cyoag/.

What about the other Overlord?

>or are just a terrible scummy person who finds young women miscarrying as somehow funny.
WELCOME TO Veeky Forums

I can understand not wanting to deal with the mindless wank surrounding the powerlevels, but that right there is unforgivable.

How could you forsake Ainz-sama, Yoro?

Six Pokemon. Each had a problem I helped with and in exchange they helped me not die.

That's how friendship works, right? I get you out of debt with the bird mob and you help me find food?

You have a truly mediocre taste, but I still accept you as you are.

People rehash the same settings for jump material over and over again and when people jump in to work with a new IP it's been "claimed" by someone who is doing jack shit with it. The community is stagnant and now it's just a couple dozen posters, jerking each other off until eventually we've all moved on. Leave please.

>If you 'love' something like that about Veeky Forums, then you either don't know what love is, or are just a terrible scummy person who finds young women miscarrying as somehow funny.

LOL