How much did you lose today? Literally 25% here. Most coins went down by like 15 so far...

How much did you lose today? Literally 25% here. Most coins went down by like 15 so far, but I'm down by quarter of my portfolio's value.

JUST

-19.48%

I sold enough to make 2 million good old USD around the top between 17 and 18k

But now I feel bad because I just FOMOd myself into selling more

Now 2.6 million waiting in exchange for cheap alts.

This fucker better dump deeper than 13k

20%

seems like you already made it though

Before this shitstorm my whole portfolio was up 50%. Now it's only up 28%. I'm just gonna end it

Can this shit stay down for two more days then go on a moon mission Christmas Eve plz?

-26.3%
- $10,000
- I halved

still greedy

-65%

Currently down about 1%

I'm up 10%
Feels good being /stinky/

9k (of 41k) the last two days

A heavy and much anticipated correction. I should have sold but unkie same would have taxed my ass to death. I see this as a fire sale right now. Fucking XLM is stupid cheap right now.

-24%

Fucking JUST my shit

Time for me to buy!

As long as you didn't panic sell, and as long as you have no need to sell to make ends meet, nothing's wrong. Hands of iron.

That's what you get for holding bcash you stupid faggot

Around 15-20%
Don't even care cause Im not a summerfag
Holding BTC, BCC, ETH, XMR

-24.97%

yeah 20% here but im not being a puckered little pink hole about it because this happens literally every other day

>MY FUCKING NEO

it feeds me

God bless ICX

I’m up 2% in 24hours right this moment. Holding XRP & LINK only.

Super comfy.

MY FUCKING NEO

More than 50%

FUCK YOU BTC

ya about 18-20% here, but i dont really care I'm up 900% over the last 6 months and this sort of volatility is pretty normal

this is like what, the 4th time BTC has fucked the market in the last few months?

I AM WARNING YOU NORMIES
I AM THE STRONGER MAN BY FAR
THERE IS POWER IN ME YET
MY RACE IS NOT YET RUN

>MY FUCKING MONERO AND LITECOIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is the true ark

Lost like $700
Xrp is the only thing still green for me. I'm not too worried, I have a plan and I'll stick to it

+30%

less than 10%
the coin I was holding dropped 30% but I kept making my money back by selling high and buying it low

Just relax people.... please hold onto your coins...

If you are really panicking put what you can in XLM and forget about it....

You will come back to it next year with your profits intact.

Nah, it's more REQ sinking 40% in 3 days

i didn't lose anything because I didn't sell

-12%

Ripple?

Down 9.5% over 24hr. Xlm held me for a bit but now it seems to be dropping

What the actual fuck just happened I was down about 1/3 and now its all back to normal wtf???

Did you actually sell? You didn't lose anything if you don't sell.

isnt best to buy btc now..since it will eventually go back up

good goy

9.7%

Feeling pretty comfy

Great, now you just brought all the BCH shills to this thread faggot

in satoshis almost nothing, in dollars 16%

Yup

33%, all on Bitcoin Cash.

holding on eth..still at +3%!!!

Nice. I wanted to buy a ton of XRP but put it off too long. Kept thinking it was too high and didn't buy in.

nice larp

About 15% down from my ATH. I'm invested in some quality shitcoins.

i cant tell if you guys are crying about losing usd value or bitcoins

-6.37% USD right now.
Up .23 BTC.

USD, bitcoin value is still stable.

>half my portfolio is XRP
-u-

I lost the equivalent of €200k. I'm not worried at all.

+36% past 24 hours.

I'm that fag that kept posting about all my holding not giving a fuck what bitcoin does.

Feels good man.

The pump from 3k to 8k is me depositing 6k cad worth at 658usd /eth
Made some gains on req but most of that mountain is from holding icx
Flipped bch too during the coinbase hype
I'd say I'm doing ok, down a bit over 3k from ath but will bounce back.
Blockfolio already showing 16.2k as I'm typing this

Tldr comfy

Hey user, you want some fat returns put that into icx
It's on sale right now cuz of the crash, will go far.
I'm not trying to sell bags, I got in at 1090 sats during bch coinbase release
Just trying to get more exposure to this great project and let everyone in on some money
Good luck to you

Nothing, only profits.

Thanks a lot, based Sergey.

OH GOD MOMMY IT HURTS IT HURTS SO BAD

YOU WERE RIGHT MOMMY I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A REAL JOB

PLEASE MOMMY PLEASE I'LL BE A GOOD BOY MOMMY DADDY'S HURTING ME MOMMY PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP IT HURTS SO BAD MOMMY

NEVER STICK YOUR HAND IN MY FACE AGAIN BITCH! FUCK YOOOOOOOOOU! YOU STUPID PSYCHO SICK ABUSIVE FUCKING WHORE! WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE HOW IT FEELS DADDY? HERE IT COMES GEY READY TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

No pink wojack here. Had good supply in ripple. Moved around ltc to btc watching the exchange rate. Went all in to cripple on the dip. Made back the 300 I lost through out the week. I'm now up 10% with btc still on the low side and plenty of growth for xrp as it has now established itself and found a nice middle ground.

#nofucksgiven

I made 20%. Comfy holding my XRB

up 5%

YOU KNOW NOTHING OF MY NORMS
I WAS BORN INSIDE REDDIT
I WAS BORN WITH FAGS AND JEWS
I AM FROM THE GUTTER TOO

-6%

i was 75% in fiat

-6%

Ripple keeping me afloat mostly

I'm still up for the week though. Based WAVES not letting me down

I didn't invest much into this shit.
Jumped in on LTC at the right time. I made about $50. I sold it because I'd rather have about $300 now then maybe $1000 later.

I was never gonna jump fully on board. So I'm fine with what I got. Feeling smug as FUCK though towards my normie friends that bought at ATH and don't have the balls to hodl.

Pretty much this, decided to go bullish with ripple at .73, woke up and it was a dollar. Made more than what I lost from ltc, rest was in eth and Carano which both recovered well.

I lost a grand total of $150, $22 of that loss to fees, so really not much.

But after watching shit over the last few weeks, I'm just going to put my wad in my IRA / 401k like normal people. Having my finger on the button every 5 minutes, or constantly having to dig for insider knowledge, or looking at fucking TA all day, or best of all - watching shit like what happened to GDAX last night - I'm just done. Qualified Investment Portfolios are qualified for a reason and proven for spans lasting decades, and the 0.1% fee ratio on an Index fund is negligible compared to the transaction fees I'd be paying to bounce my coins around as much as they'd need to be.

Fast money is fast, and I just don't have the time or attention to bother.

Literally only $4.00

-70%

Not even tripping bro, I had worse draw down than this but you just HODL like a true gentleman.

thats a girl right?

BTC will down to 8k. Take xrp

i woke up and saw -25%

"oh nice a sale"

wire transferred another $900 to cuckbase, got $40 left in my bank

i will iron hands this shit till im dead, im here cause i believe in the tech i aint playin

idk like all of it. whatever i aint even checking my portfolio right now. just gonna meme on till this all blows over
it's just bitcoin being bitcoin.

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG