Nothing personal kid just promising you amazing gains and better technology while going down 60% and losing you shit...

>nothing personal kid just promising you amazing gains and better technology while going down 60% and losing you shit tons of money
haha no it's ok Roger my dude you do you :)))))))))))))))))))

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/tx/txs
lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2017-December/015459.html
msn.com/en-ie/money/news/one-of-the-co-founders-of-bitcoincom-has-sold-all-of-his-bitcoin-says-its-as-good-as-useless/ar-BBH0eER?ocid=st
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

coinbase fucked everything up not roger

coinbase literally went SURPRISE BCH IS HERE NOW

then they opened up purchases without enough liquidity, fucked up some ppls shit with 9k purchases, then the next 2 days they played games with when you could and couldnt purchase artificially effecting the market

worst fucking launch of a new coin ever

At least I can move it to an exchange if I wanted to, couldn't do that with BTC.

>promoting Bitcoin Unlimited and Bitcoin 2X
>in which buyers have lost their investements
>as if those coins ever actually existed

They did it on purpose, moron. They intentionally left the price of $9k BCH on gdax to build up hype so the sheep would be lining up at the set price of $4,300 in hopes that it wilk go back up to $9k+

Why the fuck are you on Coinbase. Any serious person who wants to mint $$$$ is on a serious exchange. Anyway not everybody was fucked. Having been on the crypto sidelines for months I immediately saw this opportunity when the Swedish investor sold his BTC for BCH. I knew they were going to pump it. I made 2X off of it. Due to mainstream criticism I so another opportunity, short BTC, this was the catalyst you folks were waiting for and you didn't seize the opportunity. All in all I made about 10x returns on my principal. I can't even sleep. I'm considering leaving my analyst job at the City and doing this full time. So quit whining about companies and people and focus on sniffing opportunities and returning alpha.
This
Stop this. You are only wasting your time friend.

that was so obvious though. anyone who kept his eyes on BCH during that period of time knew something big was going to happen

Exactly my point

Bought more BCH. Can't wait for my comfy 5x. For you deluded bcore cucks in denial:
>fork.lol/tx/txs
Notice how the number of transactions is staying constant while BCH is catching up? The moment BCH intersects with BTC. It's over.

Bcore developers wants HIGH fees and SLOW transaction speed as a feature. I'm not joking. Check out the emails for yourself.
>lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2017-December/015459.html
>What is happening is a cause for celebration: it is the manifestation of our long-desired fee market in action. That people are
willing to pay upwards of $100 per transaction shows the huge demand to transact on the world's most secure ledger. This is what success looks like, folks!
>The frustration with BTC today is less so the high-fees (people realize on-chain transactions in a secure decentralized ledger are necessarily costly) but by the feeling of helplessness when their transaction is
stuck. Being able to easily bump a transaction's fee for users who are in a hurry would go a long way to improving the user experience.

I love Roger, not only does he allow me to buy btc at such a low price (bought in again at $14100) but allows me to alts at firesale prices, as long as you dont actually buy into his shitcoin it really is a golden oppurtunity.

THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKHEADS DESERVE FOR SUPPORTING THIS CON ARTIST

FUCK YOU, IF BTC FALLS TO THE BOTTOM YOURE COMING WITH US MOTHERFUCKERS

I've lost 33% of my total portfolio on this coin.
I'm going to go to the Coinbase HQ and shoot the entire fucking place up after today. No survivors.
BCash is strong fundamentally but Coinbase absolutely annihilated its market value with this convoluted, ass-backwards 'launch' that, as far as I'm concerned, was intended to fuck over the coin over.
I'm absolutely fucking beside myself. Fuck this piece of shit coin, but most importantly, FUCK COINBASE.

>supporting this con artist

I literally don't give a shit about Roger, he didn't make BCH, he is just some clown promoting it

i lost 50% on the last bch pump and dump, my only advice is to hodl, roger/jihan pull this shit monthly now it seems, just set your sell orders for what you bought in at and wait a month or two, guaranteed you get your money back.

with 100 dollar transaction fees coming tomorrow i think you can call it quits

"I would say an investment in bitcoin is right now the riskiest investment you can make. There's an extremely high risk," he says in an interview with Swedish tech site Breakit.

"I have in fact sold all my bitcoins recently and switched to bitcoin cash," says Oldenburg, referring to the problems with bitcoin's high transaction costs and lead times.

msn.com/en-ie/money/news/one-of-the-co-founders-of-bitcoincom-has-sold-all-of-his-bitcoin-says-its-as-good-as-useless/ar-BBH0eER?ocid=st

Yup coinbase fuckin blew it.

"""BITCOIN JESUS"""" SOLD IT AS ACTUAL BITCOIN REPEATEDLY JUST TO PUMP ITS PRICE ALL IN THE NAME OF GREED AND YOU BUYING INTO THIS TYPE OF SHIT IS WHAT GOT US HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE

I WENT ALL IN so as much as this is my unironic course of action I'm going to miss all the future space launches.

>+7.4% past hour
okay enough shitposting time to go to bed

Don't leave the analyst job. You might thank me later.

I didn't buy it because of him. I knew it is the real Bitcoin back in August and it's fairly obvious.

so you havent sold?, good just wait, set your sell orders, they will try this shit again and again, bumping the price $1-2k each time, i made the mistake of selling last time

ya i haven't sold

set your sell orders and pretend it doesnt exist for a while.

What's causing the price to dip so much?
I wish I had some way to find out what the whales are planning