My dad has made $250,000 a year consistently for 20 years, but only bought me a $5,000 car...

My dad has made $250,000 a year consistently for 20 years, but only bought me a $5,000 car. How pissed should I be at him? God fucking damn

Other urls found in this thread:

suckless.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He doesn't owe you shit. Fuck you

kys

Imagine getting nothing?

Jackass. KYS.

Immediately consider suicide

bitch do you have 5 grand?

Fuck off nigger.

Go get s job then say 5k isn’t a lot.

smart dad

autistic son

Just go buy your own car...

he doesnt owe you anything you entitled shithead

He knows you're autistic and spatially retarded from never being outside. He doesn't trust you with anything nicer

work for it yourself you ungrateful faggot, he doesn't owe you anything

only 5k my ass. fuck off.

this--you will never understand the value of a dollar or gain what's needed to succeed in business if you're just handed everything, user.

you should drive that car full speed up your ass so you know what it feels like to make $250,000 a year for 20 years

Fuck off faggot you need an ass beating

Ohh my god. Fuck you all. Fucking poorfags

Why don't you buy your own car?

Thats pretty fucked up man my dad makes like 70k and bought me 20k truck because he knows you're only young once

kys

>ppl like OP are now browsing Veeky Forums

I hope he's larping

All these poorfags bitching about me. Fuck this thread

He doesn't owe you anything actually consider suicide.

its not about the money
its about the respect for it
some people build an empire with 5k usd faggot

lmao your dad doesn't love you HAHAHAH

>ungreatful little child

I hope this is fake. Cause if it's not then you are literally a piece of human shit. You're the one they bring out the guillotines for.

>driving a $5,000 car
>calling other people poorfag
Stay poor homo

dat SC. obviously an ungrateful faggot if you get something for free and complain about it

Go fuck yourself? Yeah, do that. After that you say thank you, a lot.

That's a pretty nice car, just lower it an inch

Jeeeezus.
+1

you have to be 18 to post on Veeky Forums

Ungrateful shit for brains. Maybe if you had a job and asked him for a loan for a nicer car or something that sounded like you weren't an entitled piece of worthless trash he'd love you enough to get you a nice car. I despise you

Are you based hunger strike bro that wanted to buy more Link?

Fuck your dad man.

You're a faggot. That car is decent af. Kys you ungrateful little shit.

Not poor, just not a massive dickhead like you. You ungrateful little shit. Get a job you loser.

that car is fucking sweet man, looks awesome

I've never driven a car worth below $20,000 hahahaha fuck you nigger

What model of car did you get OP?

It's called frugality you finicky faggot

>How pissed should I be at him?
Well it does have all around disc brakes, so it is a higher end model. Also I had to work as a dish washer and then at Wendy's to afford my first car.

You should be a little pissy, I mean what kind of asshole father doesn't share his hard earned wealth with his children, ensuring they get the best upbringing they can?

He grew up in an eternal bull market, you'd think he'd be able to splurge for his children.

But if it's functional and needs little mechanical work, then it's fine for a starter vehicle.

I blame the father for not tempering your expectations, sounds like a boomer desu.

It’s ok. You are not alone. His dad despised him too.

That's a car for faggots, maybe his dad knows

sounds like he should've spend 500 dollars, instead

OP here, you guys got baited HARD. Btw
i have 0 dollars to my name anyways. Damn this thread is fast. No one wonder Veeky Forums is a fast board

And then they quit Age of Empires

>letting him buy you a car
>not taking the 5k and turning into 100k with crypto

you should be ashamed of yourself.

Be glad you're not in Venezuela.

Ask him for a 3000 dollar manual car?

Sure. But i spent my 2k on a hooker tho

Nice one OP. I’m just a lurker but I really enjoyed this thread and all the over reactions. ;)

I fucking laughed my ass off. I was getting like 2 posts every 30 seconds

Fuck i should have waited until i got 200+ replies.

You should be lucky you get a fucking car for free faggot

Ok user. Hahahaha

When I was 17 my dad bought me a $500 car (92 Camry). I drove it for 7 years.

...how fucking old are you?

Poorfag

nice larp. your faggot dad has been making 25,000* for 20 years with a house looking like that

Buy your own fucking car you faggot. Burgers are retarded.

You should be shot

lmao thinking 250k salary is a lot wtf

My dad retired at a 600k salary + 200-300k bonus and we don't have any cars over 15k

Kill yourself if serious. Actually, just kill yourself.

>jealous poor fags itt

Learn some new words HAHAHAGA

revealing that you're a spoiled bratchild with no character actually doesn't get you as far with us as you think.

my parents bought me a $20k car when i started college, they make ~$25k a year combined

when i started working with $105k starting salary, I bought them a new $25k car and took over all the bills including mortgage

gotta pay them back for giving you birth in the first place and giving you all that free shit

my dad makes a similar amount of money and they gave me a 1992 jeep cherokee.

stop being a pussy ass bitch and make your own fucking money. If you're old enough to drive you're old enough to make your own money

What job do u do

You should be slapped upside you whore mouth. shut the fuck up and get a job nigger and earn your own shit.

Kill yourself.

Dude, 1UZ, its a nice car.

fuck you, i am in college, am i old enough to pay my own fucking tuition? my dad is paying and i am ok with that. you poor fags are pathetic

software engineer in silicon valley

actually slightly below average i think, but it's a startup and I plan to exercise my options

This nigga made this thread just to flex his car baka. Stop getting baited faggots.

What r u studying in college

>25 k a year combined
cool story bro
do you parents live in africa?

computer science

give the car back to your daddy, find yourself a way to earn your own money

nope, i left out that my dad is unemployed

mom works about minimum wage

we live in california so we survive somehow on gibs

sheep on top sheep
botnet on top of botnets

suckless.org

im not impressed about your career but i respect you for taking care of your parents financial situation

cars are terrible fucking assets. a 10 year old 5k car is the best choice.

good for you. is 105k enough to take care of yourself and also support your parents considering california is expensive as fuck?

Gay.

I would have killed for a lexus as my first car.

it's alright, rent is only $1500 a month

my personal spending is like $40k a year
parents are about $20k

get like $75k after taxes

i put rest into cryptocurrencies

Good troll thread. You even got dubs.

>implying (You) have any money

Lol fuck you OP.

Just thank your Dad and try not to piss him off too much.

Whiney cunt.

Op you should kys that will show him, he'll regret not buying you a brand new car til the day he dies

checked

Is it toyota soarer? I wish I owned it.

Same happened to me. My dad is a multimillionaire and bought me a shitty Subaru for my 16th birthday.
I sold it and went to Europe with some friends instead without telling them and when I came back my mom already bought me a nice Porsche just like I wanted.

BAITTTTTTT

dad cummed in my mom and i was born without me even wanting to be. fucking scum assholes

Okay, i feel really sad reading this post.

The amount of mental gymnastics natalists go through to avoid the truth of this statement is absolutely hilarious.