Rhodesian-esque place

How would you make a place like Rhodesia in your setting?
If you don't know about Rhodesia then watch this: youtu.be/CndEybPBmjU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_-vi72myXsA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6CA426A11717110
youtu.be/GiNxi56pvbQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Rhodieboos

Rhodieboos?
I just like the Whole "Enemy on close to all fronts" thing.
Nothing wrong with that is there?

Are you Selous? Selously?

As yes, the ultimate fantasy, zepping all those kaffirs in the name of White Pride
To be expected from someone who thinks a three minute video explains everything I guess

They could be elves in the Valley of the Mage, with weird dogs and an uncanny skill at bushcraft, surrounded by goody-shoes neighbors that get their shit pushed in every time they interfere in The Valley.

Weird magics too, like illusionary orcs and turncoat spells.

If you want to make a rhodie thread, make a rhodie thread on /k/. If you're serious, just read a book, dude. You are a human being with a million years of evolution backing up your ability to solve problems yourself.

Anyway, read a book. Read several.

You do know most of the RSF was black, right? Rhodesia is a better tale about how communism fucks peoples' shit up than some kind of /pol/ anecdote about niggers.

>How would you make a place like Rhodesia in your setting?
Psy-ops.

Though I'd do a better job of it than /pol/ is doing trying to infiltrate Veeky Forums.

Well I didn't want to waste anyones time.
Here's some shit I looked for.
youtu.be/_-vi72myXsA
2 hours long
Rhodesia - Political History: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6CA426A11717110
Playlist that covers the polictal history of Rhodesia
youtu.be/GiNxi56pvbQ
T.V show talks about Rhodesia.
Is that enough info my dude?

Is talking about Rhodesia disliked here?
If so, why?
I'm not trying to make this political at all.
I just think it would be fun Y'know?

>Though I'd do a better job of it than /pol/ is doing trying to infiltrate Veeky Forums.

Rhodesia around the time of UDI was only about 8% white, I'm pretty sure it's more of a /k/ thing. Rhodie threads were only really popular on /pol/ around the time they were trying to make a white nationalist colony in Namibia.

I want to see what other people would make though.

>implying floppy lives matter
>implying it matters what color the men slotting them are

reddi/tg/ gets triggered by niggers so dont bother. they know everything they need to know about rhodesia from comedy central shows

what kind of fantasy setting would have niggers anyway? the whole point of fantasy is to live in a better and more fun world

seems like 80% of every imperial situation in 40k would be similar though since almost all conflicts revolve around the fact that youre outnumbered by an inferior enemy and there are no reinforcements on the way

basically any battle ever where space marines were defending an area/planet

I'm feeling like the Africans could be replaced with a different race like Lizardmen y'know?
As everyone knows in the realm of D&D different continent=different species.

in 40k or fantasy i think chaos would be perfect. cultists popping up from within the populace to represent the terrorists infiltrating and forcibly recruiting people

plus since almost all of rhodesia were niggers, there wasnt a difference between attackers and defenders like what would happen if you have the attackers be a different fantasy race

you could have some high elves trying to defend some human city who are their allies against other humans

maybe it could work with tau in 40k. have some tau contact a new alien species they want to bring into the fold but get caught up in a civil war they are having

Yeah that's pretty cool.
Makes sense too.
Any other ideas?
I'm open to anything my dude.

You couldn't train lizardmen as well as blacks though, especially in small arms.

But it's cool.

cunt.

that video was a very neutral explanation, and you shat all over it.

you are the worst kind of subhuman: you react to the surface-appearance only, and you never listen.

>rhodesia
/k/omrade pls

So Rhodesia is loved by /k/ a whole lot eh?
That's actually really nice.

this involves the nu-gw setting so youre forewarned

basically the situation the blood angels are in right now i think

space marines stranded on their recruiting world that is under attack on the wrong side of the galaxy. no reinforcements on the way because warp travel is fucked. trying to train their stone age recruiting population into some sort of defense against the attacking nids/orks/whatever

works perfectly if they use a feudal/death/primitive world as their chapter planet

i guess the nids would work well since they could use gene stealer cults for the infiltrators/terrorists

That's pretty good.
Maybe a last stand in a castle to end it with reinforcement finally showing up but being woefully unprepared for what's actually going on.

A lot of them are getting annoyed with the threads due to a period where they were constant. Plus they tend to bring out an annoying sort that idealize Rhodesia and refuse to look at the numerous flaws in governance that led to its downfall.

>having two super powers of the world actively fund and train terrorists to destabilize your country because they fear a unified africa is unusually bad governance

considering the success they had before half the planet decided they would destroy them i think they had pretty good governance. that and along with my first point, their success was their problem

i didnt go into the whole political intrigue angle with but there is obviously a metric fuck load to work with

you dont seem to know much about the actual history of the event

I don't want to be on an FBI watch list so I ain't clicking no links

What is op getting at? A semi prosperous nation surrounded by savages and enemies? Because that's just 4e's points of light setting

>they were trying to make a white nationalist colony in Namibia
What?

Well a loved place is usually ripe with badness.
We can atleast agree that Zimbabwe is shit.

>they fear a unified africa
It was because aparthied was like antebellum slavery, an ancient and decrepit system whose time had long since passed by any reasonable metric, so they broke their necks stamping it out since a wave of negative publicity had arrived.

Don't fucking kid yourself, white separation was always a dumb idea. Even if the native Rhodesian weren't ready to self government (admittedly they weren't) that was because of generations of oppression by 'less' "enlightened" governments.

Exactly that.
I'm not sure what I've stepped into dude I just thought that this would be cool to think about and maybe make.

It's easy to romanticize, though - Africa is a beautiful continent with a ton of potential, so it really hurts to see what could have potentially become something great get ruined by Communists. Obviously it was deeply flawed, as any society will be, but unlike most decolonized areas, it had a lot of potential.

It might sound bad, but IMHO colonial rule should have lasted until at least the end of the presence of the Soviet Union as a major political force. Imperialism isn't a good thing, but once you do it, I feel like empires that decided to grant their colonies independence have a responsibility to prepare them for it beforehand by establishing a culture and tradition that can sustain an independent nation. The Brits did it well in India, for instance.

Elves, surrounded by encroaching festering human scum.

>The Brits did it well in India, for instance.
They actually did a terrible job and that's why it split into two countries (India and Pakistan).

>apartheid
>rhodesia

this is the king of shit i mean. user, rhodesia literally did not have apartheid, in fact it didnt even have good relations with south africa which is the actual place your dumb ass is thinking about. you nigger loving liberals should actually try reading now and again instead of screeching racist at everyone

the rest of your post is literal liberal propaganda and has no basis in reality since we have never seem a similar situation outside of black africa.

Rhodesia as has been mentioned is an old topic on /k/, and Veeky Forums as well

/pol/ loves to hold it up as proof of the inferiority of the African people

We actually have had pretty cool Rhodesia discussions before with senpai /k/ but you have to understand /pol/-kun is going around shitting up everything since Trump got elected since alt right is the new big thing, bringing out all the edgy lookitme kiddies as well as the true blue nationalists who think their time has finally come.

Unfortunately they seen to have backed a very, very retarded horse and i think Trump is hilariously burning out what could have been a true global resurgance of nationalist isolationism

I think France took a good look at Trump and blinked though

You sure showed me with your logical and well expressed opinions user I'm convinced forever, how could someone who goes around calling black people niggers and anyone who disagrees with them a liberal shill be anything but informed and unbiased?

No, it actually went quite well. The split between Pakistan and India was because, frankly, the two regions were way too culturally different. India is vastly better off without trying to deal with an even larger Muslim minority.

Prior to Indian independence the British had been actively working to get the Indians used to governing themselves, and on the whole it worked out fairly well. There's just no getting around the fact that areas with huge Muslim majorities are probably not going to get along well in a country that is not Islamic itself. Just the nature of the beast.

Well thats...
Not great.
I think?
I don't really give a single shit about politics dude.

kek i love that you pretend to win the argument by pointing out i said nigger. too predictable

no apartheid in rhodesia is plain fact, it doesnt matter at all if some random nigger loving user doesnt agree. your uninformed opinion doesnt change anything

youre ignorant and you would rather complain about getting triggered than educate yourself. pathetic

>This thread

What is context

Even if there was never aparthied in the country, it was surrounded by nations that were predominantly black, who had been colonized. Where did all the white Rhodesians come from? Did they materialize from the ether? They were descendants of a system of colonization the natives saw as an invasion, elsewhere in the continent horrible things had been done, and here we had a nation rules by white settlers with a large African population that wasn't well represented in the government

Was it RIGHT to accuse the Rhodesians of racism? Was it logical? Did they actually do anything wrong? No. But they were doomed from context and the sins of their fathers. Nothing less than the removal of white governance would satisfy at that point because of the excesses of the colonial powers of the past. If colonization had been handled more fairly and evenly (or if Germany had been allowed to keep it's territories) things may have turned out far different.

If you want to blame someone, blame Belgium and the inhuman clusterfuck that was the Kongo

>implying you are not racist
Eh, just say that you wish for all them niggers to disappear, because it will make Africa great.

Your image is simultaneously intriguing and baffling.

I myself am a Southern Nationalist with libertarian leanings. Fascism is the worst sort of order (well, except totalitarian Communism). The best is an ordered liberty, in the tradition of England, America's First Republic, and the Confederate States, all of which, IMHO, hit a delightful sweet spot between "democracy" and feudalism. They had a great degree of personal liberty, much of which was maintained by an aristocracy (official in England, unofficial in the US and CS) that offered a buffer against populist lunacy. They were also highly decentralized, the populace was well-armed, and the people had some say in government while most of it was actually run by the aristocracy. Order and liberty, in harmony with each other.

It's an ironic twist of history that egalitarianism is the surest way to an authoritarian nightmare, while a reasonable social hierarchy is the best way seen so far to preserve both social order and personal freedom.

Spoken like someone who has never lived under a real authoritarian government or aristocracy

Believing in noblesse oblige or beneficial social stratification is the same kind of pie in the sky idealism that imagines communism could totally work gais

for all intents and purposes the entire black population in rhodesia moved into rhodesia from outside. there was essentially no such thing as a native rhodesian. the whites there had as much right to the land as the blacks

one of the reasons rhodesia was originally settled was because it was a literal no mans land. it was the equivalent of the american parries which is why it made perfect farm land once whites showed up who knew how to farm instead of starving trying to cross some of the most fertile land on the plant

you just think no whites should be in africa because its nigger land. i wonder how you feel about nonwhites in europe? im betting you have a different opinion in that case

>If you want to blame someone, blame Belgium and the inhuman clusterfuck that was the Kongo
>Don't blame the cannibal gorillas who use AIDS as a weapon

Can we please get back to making a Rhodesia-like place please thank you for considering that

What'd you expect, he thinks the traitor states had any sort of government to look up to, not to mention that baffling "America's First Republic" shit.

You type like an edgy 14 year old faggot. Back to cripplechan with you.

just admit you have no idea what your talking about or at least stop replying trying to claim victory or some shit

when i replay with facts and you replay with "lol fug u" how in the world do you call me the kid? are you an actual nigger just getting turbo triggered or something? why are you even in this thread?

Non-whites in Europe didn't show up and start murdering people within the last century

Mind you I said last century. Yes I know about the Mongols and the Moors and Turks etc. But those aren't in recent memory

Granted the way things are going that may be a different story in a few years and there might be a very legitimate fear to be spoken for if the horrifying human wave continues unabated out of the middle East.

That was my first post in the thread kiddo. Just couldn't help but stop in and comment on what a retarded child you sound like. Here's a hint, real adults use capitalization and correct spelling. Good luck graduating middle school, you'll need it.

The fuck is this and why should I care?

I watched that stupid video and all I got out of it is as follows:
>colonial powers doing colonial things
>suddenly, neighboring colonial powers are usurped
>Rhodesia decides "fuck it, we're teaming up with south africa
>USSR and China take bets on which native side will usurp the usurpers
>Brittan was like "fuck that" and decided to shoot troops through the sky into guerilla camps
>suddenly, some maybe rigged democratic election happens, and everyone acts undemocratically to crush their dissidents
>and here we are, mugabe something something idealized Veeky Forums bullshit

Am I missing anything important? This seems like a stupid idea for a campaign, why not just do The Man In The High Tower nuclear dump africa and cut out the middleman?

>Bogdanoff political spectrum
>Bogdanoff's principles
>Bogdanoff this, Bogdanoff that
>B.O.G.D.A.N.O.F.F.

Hey /pol/, how does it feel to be so retarded that you present two french conmen with false degrees, having immigrated to russia (following in the footsteps of a french alcoolic actor who sucks putin's shrivelled cock), as if they where philosophers or great minds ?

Kill yourself, like they say, and fuck this shitty thread of yours as well.

I mostly wanted the whole "Enemy at the doorstep" thing.
I didnt really know it was a sensitive subject.

in case you really dont know the "coolnes" comes from basically being a modern thermopylae

well trained minority against endless poor troops until they are eventually overran. they even invented new battle tactics to try to hold them off until they could for a passage to the sea through their neighboring country and start trade by sea to start making some cash and get reinforcements but they didnt make it in time

Hey everyone. its the one guy on the internet who doesnt understand memes

If you knew anything about the actual governance of the CSA you wouldn't say that. The CSA was a complete clusterfuck of a government that could barely be bothered to function on a good day, much less set aside various state and local interests for the benefit of the whole even while in the middle of a war for its own survival.

Even if by some miracle they were able to win the Civil War, they'd be rapidly boxed in by the USA and the lack of industrialization combined with entrenched interests of the cotton planters would render them economically obsolete by the start of the 20th century. That's assuming it wouldn't just balkanize.

>immigrating TO Russia
They are either retards or conmen

Come on user, this is Veeky Forums, we'll make a campaign like that in 30 seconds for you:

>two arbitrary powers fighting eachother
>your party is stuck in a third country, holding a boarder post right beside both warring factions
>insert some cool fluff, I don't know, maybe one side is a fan of biotech and the otherside is building robot suits and they need to control the middle point to establish trade routes with some intergalactic assholes
>is your party bad enough dudes to scavange the tech of two opposing sides and wade through a sea of corpses to come out the other side?
>something something love interest, other something backstabbing frienemes becoming turncoat
>something about a bad guy becoming a good guy, but seems like a bad guy due to popular ideology and your party having a choice whether or not to become bad guys

Done, play it, it'll be fun.

That sounds... dull. I mean, sure, if you're into that sort of thing, but really, why not spice things up with dinosaurs and the undead? I'm sure an attrition style campaign where you fight hoards of orcs with limited resources and see how long you survive could be just as fun. The faux-political backdrop is distracting to an otherwise fun campaign idea.

>That sounds... dull. I mean, sure, if you're into that sort of thing, but really, why not spice things up with dinosaurs and the undead?

what? i was describing the actual historic events of the fall of rhodesia, not a campaign idea

obviously you would inject all sorts of craziness into it for the fantasy setting

rhodesia was being attacked by mercenary/terrorist armies that were trained and funded by russia and china

it wasnt two countries getting into a conventional war

Thanks I suppose.
You're a cool guy.

Ad hominem is unbecoming. You can do better than that.

You won't see this post, though, because you've already left the thread. Right?

>MUH MEMES
>MUH IRONY, I'M ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

Fuck off.

i dont know what point youre trying to make or why youre posting

someone made a joke and you misunderstood it. why are you still posting about it?

do you go to the cinema and start screaming about the events being displayed on screen being false? if everyone in the world but you gets whats going on...maybe you should take a look at yourself

Ever heard of the phrase, "roll with the punches"? Dude called you out for the least of offenses. That's all. At least bounce back with something funny.

Yes, but this is Veeky Forums, a board for discussing things that have nothing to do with politics. I understand where you're coming from, but it doesn't seem worth the hassle considering the sperglords on either side.

Fine, here's an arbitrary change of fluff to fit whatever.

>both the robot suits and the biotech douches decide they want to occupy the third country for resource extraction to power their magguffins
>the locals suddenly become outfitted with the tech of either side, and as members of the third group, you need to defend yourself against waves of untrained super troopers, gathering bits of tech from their tribal husks
>in the end, the leaders show up for a giant pew-pew laser battle filled with all sorts of explosions and shrapnel, but the native population realizes they're being fucked with and team up with you
>now you need to lead a rag-tag group of fuckwits who barely know how to use their tech against two separate fronts of diabolical dickitry
>yadda yadda democratic parlay with one group then selling their secrets to the other
>something about mecha fist fights over propaganda
>you go to one of these other countries and get to smash all their pretty buildings with the tech of your choosing

Boom, tangentially related campaign arch.

Thanks user, I try my best.

I am an ignorant fuck who hasn't taken the time to get himself properly informed so most of my knowledge on the subject comes from Veeky Forums posts. Do feel free to correct me any time I say something wrong here.

So, here's how I understand it:

>Rhodesia is a rare example of an actually thriving nation in 20th century Africa
>The white ruling class doesn't like the idea of handing the home they built to the black population who were not prepared for it, so they decide to stay
>Ignoring whatever racist background there was in this decision, the results are a nation that is steadily improving, including a more educated black population with a better quality of life, who might have been able to succesfully inherit the government succesfully at some point
>The government's decision to stay earned them the opposition of the world powers who left them to rot while communists invaded from the borderds
>Eventually, the pressure from all sides is too much and the government leaves it to elections.
>Fast forward some decades, the place is totally run down like the rest of the continent

From this limited knowledge, I can't help but feel inclined to agree with the folks who daydream about Rhodesia. I can only conclude that the whole decolonization of Africa was a noble, but ultimately irresponsible action from the european nations. They tried to make amends, but ended up hurting the people they left behind.

not a single thing i mentioned had to do with politics. did you even read my post? it seems like you just imagined what it said and started responding to it. youre starting to give me a liberal feel where you are just really talking to the strawman you created to be mad about

>well trained minority against endless poor troops until they are eventually overran. they even invented new battle tactics to try to hold them off until they could force a passage to the sea through their neighboring country and start trade by sea to start making some cash and get reinforcements but they didnt make it in time

>not a single thing i mentioned had to do with politics.
>youre starting to give me a liberal feel where you are just really talking to the strawman you created to be mad about
I think the point is that I was actively trying to shift the discussion away from politics, towards Veeky Forums-related content. I also think you completely missed the point where I described exactly how to accomplish something like that, completely devoid of any real-life implication with meme-tastic /k/ or /pol/ content.

surprisingly correct

anyone could vote though, including blacks. you just needing to have some sort of stake in the country, like land ownership or something.

im not sure where all the idea about whites staying there just to train the blacks. the whites wanted to live there and considered it their country. all the blacks immigrated there because it was the best and wealthiest place in black africa. its like mexicans going into the us. i guess in a few decades there will be so many spics people will be asking why the white minority took the US away from the mexicans

YOU SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR PEOPLE TO EXPLAIN RHODESIA YOU ANNOYING FUCKING FAGGOT I JUST RESPONDED TO YOU REQUEST

This basically sums it up yes.

Turning Rhodesia over was dumb, but politics wouldn't allow for anything else.

>YOU SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR PEOPLE TO EXPLAIN RHODESIA YOU ANNOYING FUCKING FAGGOT I JUST RESPONDED TO YOU REQUEST
It seems your posting on the wrong board, friend-o. You seem more interested in a discussion about the socio-political climate of some arbitrary shithole than fashioning it into a campaign idea. I'm almost positive I said:

>This seems like a stupid idea for a campaign, why not just do The Man In The High Tower nuclear dump africa and cut out the middleman?

and you have yet to argue anything other than "muh Thermopylae" and "have you read anything I posted". Thermopylae was cool enough, but everything beyond that is parroted ideology from a cross-boarder.

ideology? what fucking ideology you nigger? i stated facts about the fall of the country. FACTS. thats its. not a single god damn thing was related to politics. you are literally just responding to my posts claiming they are political in nature

go fucking kill yourself you boring fucking faggot. you idea of a campaign is the most boring and generic shit thats ever existed? taking anything that could possibly be interesting and stripping it away?

besides this was a thread about a location in a setting. not your group of five fucking trannies killing level 1 orcs

Thesis, antithesis, synthesis. The shitpostening is complete.

Take your salty ass back where you came from, Veeky Forums is a civilized board for civilized people such as myself. If you want to jerk off over your political subtext, I'm almost positive you'll find 3 boards filled with like-minded angry individuals. If you want to talk turkey and iron out the fluff, come back here and we'll be happy to help.

oh i get it now, you were only pretending to be retarded

bad new for you, all languages have stupid shit like that and english is on the better end of the spectrum

>go fucking kill yourself you boring fucking faggot

>when user tells the /pol/ to fuck off just right

Rhodesia wasn't exactly thriving, like pretty much all former colonial holdings in Africa its economy was almost entirely export-oriented. That became really fucking important when Portugal decided to stop trading with them as Rhodesia never really developed anything close to the self-sufficiency required for long-term economic stability, much less growth, without extensive exports. The white government tried it's damnedest to keep political power concentrated in the hands of whites, who also happened to control almost all of the economic power; while numerous reforms were made to increase native enfranchisement, they were ultimately too little too late to secure support among natives who weren't entrenched in the current power structure. Economic prosperity was also distributed unevenly, mostly clustered around urban areas, the white minority, and those natives directly involved with the whites; it's how rebel groups were consistently able to gain support among the natives, you don't leave your home to become a guerrilla in a different country if you're economically comfortable.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Hilarious. Do go on.

One of my most beloved characters was designed using Rhodesia as inspiration.

>some faggot's homebrew D&D
>play human from a city-state nation that went independent from an empire that had undergone an alignment shift
>empire swells on a national pride of seeing said city-state as traitors
>in the homebrew, the empire is basically everywhere and while they used to be evil, they underwent alignment shift again, and are now seen as saviors of the world
>but in that time of saving the world, they reconquered said city-state through intrigue, guerrilla war, assassination, and then straight up military conquest
>character i played was a soldier who fought through out the whole conflict until the last defeat at not!serenity valley ("a shining city we can never forget, and a dusty valley where we lost a war...")
>becomes prisoner of war, hard labor, eventually released
>now a wandering mercenary with a face brand so everyone in the empire knows he was one of those traitor faggots
>can't go anywhere without getting spit on
>even the party hates me
>GM especially hates me because while he loved my idea, this empire has been a growing thing throughout his homebrew campaign for like 15 years before i ever met him (his first RP group started the empire) and so he loves the empire and can't suffer anything that would tarnish its noble reputation
>im loving every minute

>all languages have stupid shit like that
Not really, some languages are incredibly standardized. Finnish, despite having retarded grammar, is incredibly consistent in that every letter is always pronounced the same. Even French, due to the influence of the Académie Française, has very consistent pronunctuation. It's counterintuitive when getting into it as an outsider, but once you get it you can pronounce any word you come across save for loanwords. You don't get things like in English where you can be a native speaker but still see words you don't know how to pronounce unless you've heard them before (Thames rhymes with gems but not with James? The "ou" in Ouse isn't like the "ou" in soup but like the "oo" in loose? There rhymes with their but not with here? Dear rhymes with deer but not with bear?)
>Inb4 muh language mixing
Pro-tip: every language evolves like that. The difference is simply that British was never 'standardized' in the same way French and Spanish was. Hell, the Académie still comes out with new spellings that closer fit pronunctuation (oignon --> ognon).

Look it up. Some cripplechan /pol/ folks were going to buy land in Namibia and try to fuck the country white. How they were to do this without actual women I will never know.

I think one of them got visited by the FBI.

Anyway, around that time everyone on /pol/ was taking the Rhodiepill to try and get more people interested in the idea, but then when /namibia/ died out and /pol/ realized that UDI-era Rhodesia wasn't some white nationalist utopia, the rhodie threads died out.

Not so much on /k/ though, even though folks are pretty much burned out on it for now, the exploits of the RSF in general and the RLI and Sealous Scouts in particular still command a cult following.

This is only somewhat intelligible because I'm already quite familiar with conservative and reactionary thought; I hope you don't think this is in any way understandable or convincing to others.

A "well-armed" populace that got fucking demolished by a superior, centralized military. Because centralizing systems is actually incredibly beneficial to efficiency. It's also why the United States scrapped the idea of confederation early on and switched to centralized and federalized ideas.

Likewise, aristocracy is not a benefit to society. By allowing wealth and power to be consolidated in fewer hand, you weaken your economy and your nation's efficiency. By having it be derived from inheritance rather than merit, you've ensured that you won't have the right people in the right places. Merit doesn't matter, skill doesn't matter. No one is born a leader. Leadership is a learned trait.

But I don't expect a Leeaboo propertarian to understand these kind of things.

I generally agree but think you have an entirely too rosy view of the Confederacy.

Those who object to the idea of aristocracy (ie a natural hierarchy of elites with some sense of noblesse oblige) fail to realize that a similar thing will come to exist in supposedly meritocratic systems. Only in that case, you end with elites who were born on third base, but think they hit a triple.

holy fuck man this image

>in the name of White Pride
Rhodesians were never really doing it for White Pride in the same way that South Africa was. It was more about sheer survival than any ideological commitment to white supremacy.

>country doesnt do so well after total trade embargo and being mired in a war with multiple countries
>this means their economy was shit

well however you look at it, they were the richest country in africa and its bread basket. much better now that niggers are literally starving to death on top of the most arable on the continent

i wonder why people dont view it as a country full of racist blacks since they have literally had government sponsored genocide against whites there. i guess its just never a bad thing when whites are murdered

>>>Replying to copypasta

>replying to you posters

>furry shit

>unironically calls people nigger-loving
>upset someone called him racist, thinks it's an over reaction

You know on Veeky Forums nigger really isn't an uncommon word, nor immediately assumed to be racist. That Veeky Forums is rejecting you is more of a sign that our highly tuned immune system has great distaste for plebs--if you were in here talking Black Lives Matter you'd be getting the same treatment.

\tg\'s political meme is radical centrism, and we play is alarmingly straight-faced.

nothing about that post was about being called racist. it was about apartheid being a south african thing instead of rhodesia. stop straw manning