Thoughts/predictions on LTC over the next few months?

Thoughts/predictions on LTC over the next few months?

still thinking over 1000 easily

Litecoin is about to be the crypto for Facebook and Amazon. Announcement imminent.

Let's focus on the rebound at the moment, user

Dude, if the BS was true they'd be getting snapped up long ago!

LTC is already recovering fast, so glad I sold my BTC and NAH into LTC before the crash which barely went down

Be me
BCH Fanboy
We are so fast
We also tank faster than others

whale

I am making ~8$ every 15 minutes with this madness. Pretty comfy here

it was on track to be $500 EOY. with this nonsense the last few days, $375 EOY.

$800 in 4 months. $1000 EOY 2018.

out of the current top 10, safest long term plays with still a decent return... Ripple, Litecoin, Ether. Possibly swap NEM out for Ether.

with the outside chance that coinbase does add Ripple, which I doubt after the bcash shit show, Ripple would really threaten Litecoin though. Thats the only danger in it. But after this bcash thing I doubt coinbase will be adding new coins anytime soon.

people fud the line "LN will make LTC obsolete", which I don't think is much of a worry short term (6-8months). 1. Who knows when BTC will actually have LN running, it could be 2 years still. 2. LN is fucking stupid

If the facebook thing actually happens I will be pretty fuckin comfy

Yeah I meant BCH which auto corrected to NAH of my phone for some reason

Take this user

My god, thank you

Who else /comfy/ riding out the crash with LTC

This image is impressively shitty

Nah i sold low

i was but ditched it for XMR on the major dip. LTC is great and will grow good in the near future, but XMR seems to have much less resistance moving up. probably because XMR had a bit more of a organic growth up and LTC had 2-3 major pumps to get where its at recently. the added volume and main stream exposure of LTC is probably making this next push a bit slower

I'll trade 1/2 of my LTC for XMR if the next pump comes and it lead to their price ratio close to 1:1

I have one litecoin I wouldn't be shocked if I get 10,000 for it in March, I also won't be shocked if I have to sell it at 200 so I'm going to hold

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

I have exactly one too user. But I bought super high so I’m probably going to get fucked no matter what happens. Lesson learned, avoid crypto because clearly I have no idea wtf I’m doing

you'll be fine, just hold it. if youre just getting in, knowing the price history of the coins you are buying is one of the most important things