Why should eye tell you the next x100 chinese coin? shill me something decent and il expose

il give a couple etherdelta freebies to warm you up, but these dont even come close the gem of all gems that only chinks know about..
Freebies: HAT, HGT, LUX.. mkk show me what you got!

Other urls found in this thread:

feixiaohao.com/currencies/mvchain/
mvchain.org/
twitter.com/maverickchain?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bump

lmc

buy kin

Nucleus vision . Go look it up gonna 10x on LAUNCH NO DOUBT

Comfy as fk with bzc

its due for a pump and probly has shit coming but.. meh
x10 max short/mid term, also pretty much everyother coin out there
can u give a short run down of bzc?
this... hopefully theyre taking notes user... stick around il drop the gem shortly

if it gets to a penny i make $350k, kik is expecting to use it for micro transactions so maybe $1 next year

>short/mid term
>cryptos
when'd you get here OP?

Dude have you seen the partners for this?lol biz will never get it. reliance capital. vodafone. the list goes on. 40m hardcap. GG

No mention of HAT? Smh

clear mention of HAT

I'm stupid lol oops

Nonetheless I don't think there's better than HAT

EGAS

Thoughts opee?

yes my man, tis quite fucked lol
maybe sir, quite maybe, but for 1 cent thats 7.8 bil (1$ = 780 bil) which actually is reasonably if they actuallly, i repeat actually are taking over micro transactions and acutally have shit coming up ( prefereably soon is what were looking for here) but these concepts get washed over and over il havet o take a closer look tho, sorry for my ignorance.
HAT is pretty nice no denying that one
let me take a look

If it's unironically mass shilled on here, it's going to go nuts.

wheres ur gem

If dubs you have to tell me

Reroll

Bruh EGAS is the first Smart Airdrop As a Service aka mining with smart contract around 13 million total supply, only on ED, literally in the green right now, getting accumulated obviously, and 0.01$.

egas could be ok but tf is with the 16$ volume bro

bare with me guys gonna type this thing out for 2-5mins

Bumping for op.
Tbh it's probably VEN

im here and ready OP this better not be stupid

Vechain, easy

Maverick Chain (MVC). go ahead lol, find another shill for this (in english). Current MCAP, 9mil. circ=100mil, total/max(not sure cuz not in eng)=200mil. listed on ed,yobit,oex,coin2coin,ucoin. barely any volume on western exchange(s), however total 24 hour volume is 2.8mil. Not listed on coinmarketcap despite being on handful of exchanges. next up. metaverse(etp) partnered with/invested into MVC. MVC is partnered with riding assistant (chinese uber ithink, 1mil< users), cloudchain, zmt capital, geekhouse capital, skychee, xike angel. an ico will happen some point in the future ( MOBIUS) can only participate in ico through Bytom and Maverick Chain. "Maverick Chain is a BAAS Solution Platform which provides multi-chains-supported SDK. I went underwater drilling for this bitch, show some love!
Eth 0x0f4dd982D6ABE2EE82c65D8d0a3314f7EE851b5e

BTC 1QKVJyu97xF9DkZsFg6znH57Cqa1UoFKAD

if you buy in, i swear to fuck. you better save these addresses and bless a brother.
Links :
feixiaohao.com/currencies/mvchain/
mvchain.org/
twitter.com/maverickchain?lang=en

oh ya, below ICO price you fucks

You better fuckin' be right. A 100x would make me filthy rich.

Thanks.

Advice on how to navigate this chink exchange?

heard about it but not that avid about it meh. will do more research on it hop u make $ on nucleus .

best bet is etherdelta and look for mvc. there is a last hope sell wall of not much.
il look more into it and maybe go in. its hard to be avid about it lol. all the information is in fucking chinese letters ffs

>Maverick trading on an Emirati exchange

>Bunch of bored billionaire saudis who have an 80 IQ getting ready to pump coins.

SOON.jpg

its not even a joke bro, it really isnt

Either you are an especially eloquent Chinese shill, or you are truly digging for gold.

I haven't decided yet.

save the adresses anyways if you buy in or not, that way you can always contact me with bareminimum satoshis for transaction fee and a msg of how you feel

You have my attention user. How did you discover this coin?

honestly boss, dont even know. im not much of a religious man but it was probably the doing of a higher power. hgt just spiked like a mf on coss. accumulation going down. bear in mind i claim mvc to be the next chinese one to bloom but hgt is pretty cool, and hat will see 3 mil cap minimum. lux is a ticking cup and handle time bomb to maybe 50mil, consolidate then higher. these other ones may go down before mvc, who knows

Interesting. You seem to have a pretty good handle on these chinese coins. I'll look into it

simple token
sether which is in its ico right now
burst (until the 27th)
funfair through 2018.

these will 10-20x

XAS should be good enough for most people

is this shit legit? like should i buy MVC