He doesn't know FUN is about to moon

>he doesn't know FUN is about to moon

Come take advantage of the shitstains with me

I sold at 400 sat. I'll buy the dip when bitcoin starts mooning again.

take the time cool and pick your coins wisely, sonm, mco, drp are good moon missions

Get out of here pajeet!

I've been in crypto since ants was 2 dollars and believe this is one that's seriously overlooked. Holding 15k fun tokens and feeling good

I mean, it's pretty damn low right now, why not throw 50 bucks at it?

This shits selling for like .o4¢. how could this not 3x by January? Thinking I need to drop some serious Satori on these! WTF is fun anyways?

FUN has weathered the storm well. Relatively comfy over here

How much you think it'll dip to?

>mfw only 10k FUN

It's already going up slightly, I mean its .04c like some are saying. Buying at .03 isnt going to make much of a difference.

Yep. I didn't even think about selling my FUN. I can see the future and it's obvious.

I made a $500 deposit today because I don't wanna steal from my other alts. Thinking about throwing it all at fun. It's so fucking cheap it's gotta climb to .25 quickly?!?!

>I can see the future and it's obvious.
Go on...

When will it get to $1?

It's obvious. Everything is obvious. Don't let these "crashes" distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.

im down lets do this will put in now only have 500 usd i think but r throw in now

splain to me how to buy this shit

on exchange best if you have btc already

binance has it at like $0.05

Opinions on the market share of this?

Think of the percentages not the dollar amount. Buying in at .03 and it going to .04 is huge in terms of percentage. Look at the team and what's being implemented early 2018, no reason for this not to hit .25 easy. XRP was once .02 cents not long ago, think about it. This is when you get im, secure your positions and when the moon comes, sit back and watch comfy

You're right, and my thoughts are the same. How can this not hit at least .20 by jan? What do you think our odds are of at least 3x?

4-5x in january easy

From where we're at now its only a matter of weeks. Once people notice it it'll moon quickly. This market is like that, great coins go unoticed by most and the few who do accumulate. Then the spotlight comes around to it, people realize what's about to happen and then bam, moon. I've done the same thing with several other coins and if I had to guess, .15 by end of January easily unless something comes along with the top 3 and dumps on all the alts.

FUCK.I USE BTC TO BUY AND BITCOIN IS CRASHING WHAT DO I DO

Ltc is easiest way breh

Me too user...give btc a few days to recover then buy. Fun won't moon tomorrow. Take your time and be smart.

WHAT IF IT FUCKING DOES??? I HESITATED ON CARDANO WHEN IT WAS TWO CENTS JUST FUCKING END IT ALREADY

>tfw I remember when that happened.