[Long-winded rant concerning Matt Ward's favoritism of Ultra Marines, culminating in a string of profane expletives.]

> [Long-winded rant concerning Matt Ward's favoritism of Ultra Marines, culminating in a string of profane expletives.]

>Matt Ward
>smug anime girl cropped from particularly lewd doujin that might or might not be a vampire.jpg

> [Exasperated outburst of frustration, questioning the chosen medium of expression.]

>[Tired meme]

> [Stale Shrek meme, followed by an off-topic bait post]

>[overly complicated rant about the sociopolitical landscape concerning Matt Ward and nostalgia that ends in a variety of personal insults]

>[Post proclaiming the action of not falling for it, saying to do better]
>fish.jpeg

>[hilariously derailed thread because of a misinterpreted OP]

>[Sarcasting response]

>[Copy-pasted lyrics to All Star by Smash Mouth]

>{post of shitposting about taufags and why they are disliked in an extremely vulgar manner, will probably degenerate into autistic screeching halfways through]

>Question asking for source of said vampire image
But for real, I've seen her around a lot, where's she from?

It is a mystery

>Jackass replies not getting the joke and tries to derail the thread further by discussing his OC.

Yupiel sama a best.

[General questions regarding your mental status]
shiggy.png

>[General claim that I'm the one causing all the vitriol in this and every other thread on the board, along with the claim that I'm the scapegoat of Veeky Forums in hopes of causing a shitty meme based on hating Wayne]

>[post calling Wayne a shit]

>Know-it-all showing his superior and contemptuous knowledge to what he considers plebeians for the patrician-self that can hardly exist in his mind.

>post saying how Ward wasn't really that bad, guys
>and a pic of his army consisting of ultras and GKs with dead SoB on the bases

[derisive post about quoting everyone in the thread]

[sarcastic request to be included in the inevitable screencap of this thread]

[rant about sjws and other political ideologies I don't like that I feel are present in the hobby]

[aggressive post of being told to leave this imageboard to go to a different more on topic for your post's imageboard on this same website]

[Sudden retort of an user claiming to belong to one of the respective minorities or ideologies]

[slur ridden yet incoherent insult that betrays the author as a /pol/tard]

>[Affirmation to response followed by explicit details explaining exactly how shitty I am.]

[says your spouse has had an affair and tells you the president of the usa will deport you.]

>Shitpost

>[Lamenting the decline in quality of Veeky Forums]

>[Reminder Veeky Forums was always shit]

>[smug loli image and quip about your lack of greentext]

>[hamfisted reference to Emperor Text-To-Speech, personal ancedote that the voice actor for Rogal Dorne is an asshole]

>[reply disregarding post's quality or content to imply the use of a username has irrevocably damaged your opinion]
>[Spoilers]failed use of the spoiler tags[/spoiler]

>Opinion about whether or not we need quest threads

> [Impassioned historical revisionism]

[insinuation of breaking thread protocol by nature of being overly specific]

>[Reminder that we have this thread every day]

>[image of an old man saying we're efficient at it]

>[offtopic barely masked fetishposting]

>[an attempt to spin the thread into an actually interesting topic, zero replies to it]

>[explicit contrarianism]

>[Image of a wizard declaring this the best thread on Veeky Forums right now]

>[Aknowledgment that namefagging does in fact make me a worse poster]
>[implying this is not deliberate]

>[meta thread]

> [Semi-Ironic REEEE]

Most unfunny thread on Veeky Forums right now. Good work lads, you are the cancer that is killing this board.

> [Obligatory don'tpostinthreadsyoudon'tlike.jpg]

this is a reverse meta post by posting a 2001 meme lol tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

>[drive-by shitpost with irrelevant topic]

>[Question asking for the sauce, even though the image is easily found by Google and iqdb]

>people are still hung up on Matt Ward because 1D4Chan tells them to be

>[Remark mocking capitalisation]

>[Bitter long-winded statement declaring that the board is already dead]

>[Post proclaiming that the rest of us are having fun]
>[jpeg image with a similar sentiment]

[three post long rant about the supremacy of equine genitalia of both sexes]