From Austin Texas: A Glimpse Into What 2018 Looks Like

In Austin for work today, saw this in real life up near the lake (very wealthy part of town). Couldn't believe it.

I believe this is an NSX (160K car). Do you see what I see?

This is what real life is starting to look like.

Feel free to tip for legit sauce.

1AbAna1NhKCg3BqQjuheAmSLNLKAm39DbC

AMA

kys

one word MCO

Yoooo lake Travis ??

>not a lambo
Hard pass desu

In that mountainous area near on the lake where the Colorado hits the dam. Very hilly, very opulent.

just left that shitthole. westlakers are the worst people in the world, second only to san franciscans

West lake hillssss I’ve been to parties in that area and the amount of money those fuckers have is insane

what would you say your current favorite top 5 usa cities are then?

Saw these fags cruising in the Colorado hills while i was blazing in bfs shit box like 4 lambos

all cities are intolerable. why would you surround yourself with the masses and their disgusting lifestyle? favorite places: big bend, marathon TX, caldwell TX, meeker CO. the less people the better.

mods, ban this fucking e-beggar

also Marfa TX

Can confirm; it's a great way to shill your bags. My Porsche 987 S(which I bought for 15.7k, but looks, to any normie, like an $80,000 911) sports the tag "THX BTC," because I'm that much of a faggot

What year?

>which I bought for 15.7k, but looks, to any normie, like an $80,000 911

No one is confusing a hardtop boxster for the God machine 911

>God machine 911
happens all the time; you'd be fucking surprised how stupid people are. Regardless I love it; I'm only 19 so a 911 is out of the question in just about every way so my cayman is more than alright

MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Ban this faggot for begging.

I've literally had people think my old Saab 900 was a porsche. Normies are dumb.

purchases in this order:

1. BMW S1000RR
2. Ford Raptor
3. R8

You can IMMEDIATELY tell if they know what they're talking about. If they say "porsh," they don't know shit. If they say it correctly, tell them exactly what it is,because they'll see through your bullshit.

That car has landed me so many business deals, I can't even tell you. People think it's WAY more expensive than it actually is. Of course I just wanted a fun, fast car, but I got way more than I bargained for. I'd consider one.

>Raptor
My fucking man, I don't give a shit about exotic cars, I want a customized off-road Raptor with some dirt bikes and a buff hitched to the back and have a mini-burning man party out in some dunes with bros and sloots.

where you live user?

you mention burning man. im in the biggest little city