Be real: why are you feigning righteous indignation when you know you will upgrade your manlet marines to these REAL...

Be real: why are you feigning righteous indignation when you know you will upgrade your manlet marines to these REAL space marines.

>TFW you play Lamenters and know that you will never take chadmarines because you're not allowed to have reinforcements for another 100 years

I'll admit I would be pissed/laugh my ass off if I found out we survived our crusade and practically became a numarine chapter since we had everything ready to go and tons of free spots.

Don't be silly, I play Chaos.

Why would I, I play HH

I actually hope FW updates their entire roster to that scale.

But I fear it aint happening.

I honestly won't as I've poured countless hours into painting and customizing my marines. I've got plenty of old models like the chaplain with bionics that add that little bit of character. Also I think the scaling on them looks odd compared to all of the other 40k miniatures and they seem to stick out on the table and not really in a way I find appealing. I find the fluff atrocious as well.

That being said I probably will buy a box for use in the RPGs as the scale adds that bit of difference on the more personal scale.

t. GW employee

But the question is, will the lamenters still have such shitty luck with the numarines ?

>Implying FW wouldn't just spend the next 4 years focusing solely on the latest Imperial meme instead of making anything else

Also, the heads and shoulders are transferable as is, you've just got to contend with chests and legs.

New Marines are whats geting me back to 40K - thank you GW

I'm an Eldar player.

Geedubs, I'll glady replace my aspect warriors just give us some new fucking aspect warrior models.

Fucking this.
Warp Spiders are almost 25 years old sculpts.

Replace nothing I've been waiting for these since i got back into 40k.

They're the only Blood Angel chapter not in the Dark Imperium cut off from the rest, so they may actually get saved. I doubt Gulliman is going to let the shining beacons of humanity that they are suffer unnecessarily.

Unless GW forgot about them.

Wait what's going on? I've been out of the loop forever

It's unfortunate, but GW just doesn't have much incentive to crank out 7-8 separate plastic kits with absolutely zero interchangeability for a faction that's mid-tier in popularity at best.

Bellisarious Cawl, one of the several pope-equivalents for the AdMech, with the help of the leader of a new sub-faction of Eldar, brought Guilliman back to life.

Guilliman, now alive and the supreme military commander of the Imperium, then finally gave Cawl the green light to actually use a project he's been working on for 10,000 years: a brand new breed of Space marines - bigger, tougher, faster, better-equipped Primaris Marines.

Said Primaris Marines/Guillimarines, NuMarines are going to be distributed to chapters that need reinforcement due to severe combat losses.

Some Space Marine players are a bit peeved about these New Marines +1, however, for either fluff reasons, the fact they're a different scale to existing kits, or both

>No new scorps, warp spiders and banshees

Eldar are one of most popular races though.

They're fucking beautiful. I already got my GW supply guy lining me up a few boxes. I'm debating to sell off my manletmarines and start over or start a new chapter altogether. #callmeashillidontcare

They're a red-headed stepchild in terms of popularity when compared to Marines, and Marines have the advantage of their plastic kits being quite interchangeable.

If you buy a plastic Dire Avengers kit, you can't really use it for anything but making Dire Avengers, aside from maybe saving the odd bit for decoration.

Holy shit what the fuck when did this happen

>250 space marine players online
>185 chaos space marine players online
>50 ork players online
>10 Eldar players online

Like, this week?
Rowboat has been awake for a few months realtime, I think.

gathering storm books 1-3. Real-time: January to Now.

Also, Cadia (and some eldar craftworld I forget the name of) blew up, the galaxy has been pretty literally divided in half by a massive warp storm. Magnus and his tit-horns are back. Saint Celestine has sidekicks (and hips). Cypher showed up for a bit as well.

>tyranids are not even playable

I wonder if the delay is because they ARE trying to develop some form of multipurpose kit much like what we've seen in the majority of recent releases.
>Banshees/Scorpions
>Guardians/Avengers
>Reapers/Dragons

Hey, at least they're nearly unbeatable

>Nerf Nids!

Jokes on you, I've never run Marines before so my Primaris won't be replacing anyone! Checkmate, atheists.

Primaris Orks when. Primaris Grots can just be the regular Ork models.

Imperium is fucked brah.

They're less popular than Orks and only slightly more popular than Tyranids.

>no option to invade PVE babies dark souls style as a tyranid warrior
Wasted potential

>Wasted potential
That's a 40k game for you!

>Judging popularity by subpar videogame

Comparing any one to marines is fucking stupid. Every single 40k player has a marine army, then they pick a second army. Eldar, Orks and Chaos have always been the most popular factions after Marines and have very loyal fanbases.

I don't think GW is going to be able to keep these on the shelves. I haven't been this hyped in years. I'll be using them to make Astartes agents for inquisimunda, saves all the converting to truescale. I won't need more than a single box.

Because I've sworn off buying more plastic crack until I get what I already have painted.

I've been reconverting all of my Space Marines to be taller, now they're about the same size as Stormcast Eternals so fucking come at me Numarines.

pics?

Chaos is getting them. Been hinted at by GW and rumor mill suggests shit like: chaos gods, alpha legion, etc. fucking them over.

Pro-tip: The front page banner is a Primarus Marine... his other half is Death Guard...but still a Primarus Marine.

Okay so not quite as big, but judging by the base size NuMarines also seem a bit smaller than Stormcast.

Looks great m8, thanks for sharing.

They are almost exact primaris except for gorget.

Yeah it's surprising how little one needs to made old marines look like Numarines, just 2mm of plasticard at the waist, 1mm at the thighs, 1mm at the feet and a little greenstuff to extend the neck and your there.
If I were to do it from scratch though I'd probably put 1mm at the shins instead of the feet though.

I WOULD play Elder if they had plastic aspect warriors though, I think having their best/most interesting units stuck in bad fine cast sculpts puts lots of people off

Wait there's chaos in Dow 3?

>Not using green stuff to cover those cracks

Bloodthirster is final boss, they had so few money or effort that they didn't made bloodletters and instead he spams copies of ork, sm and eldar units.

He meant that garbage of video game Eternal Crusade.

Just give me some Primaris Assault Marines and we're good GW

Please tell me those left hands are not moulded onto the guns. I want to use those plasma guns on other models, but it looks a lot like the hand is part of the front grip.

nah I dont think so
would be fucking retarded if so

I've actually decided to go over all of them with a bit of liquid greenstuff since posting.

To be fair, DoW3 has like 1700 people and eternal crusade has 1300 or so right now

I know, but those hands on the plasma gun look a lot like they're part of the gun. And if they are, then surely the bolter hands should be as well, unless special weapons have their own arms. Would be cool if you could use regular Marine guns on their arms.

They're definitely part of the gun, looking at all the pictures I can find the fingers always land on the exact same parts of the grip with no difference from model to model.

Because I have 80ish marines, 200ish guardsmen, 300ish or more orcs and goblins, 30 diazmonettes, bunch of chaos space marines and I'm nowhere near done painting any of it.

Doesnt gulliman say something about letting old chapters be forgiven/reborn with the new marines in the trailer?

Because I don't play spess muhreenz

Because I'm not a massive faggot

Lamenters started their crusade in 913.M41. They only have 13 years left to go (and they may have finished already if there's a time skip in 8th).

Also consider that the most recent two releases of chaos marines (thousand sons and death guard) are both "primaris scale". Every new marine release will be Chad sized from now on, Gw will either make lore justifications or just introduce them without one. You will never see a manlet marine sculpted again. I think this is great because the taller size looks way better and fits the marine lore better. Only thing is I really wanted to start a new blood angels army and its gonna be years before they redo that entire range.

Well we don't know for sure but it seems like Thousand Sons and Death Guard are about half a head shorter than chadmarines.

>Comparing any one to marines is fucking stupid.

It's not stupid when the question is "Why doesn't faction X get 8 completely unique plastic kits?"

This is pure business. GW would make the kits in a heartbeat if they thought it'd be worth the investment.

Well part of it is also something of a self fulfilling prophecy, when marines are the army GW markets the most, gives the most releases to and makes the easiest to start through starter boxes and the like of course they'll be the most popular.
They're so omnipresent it's hard to play the game and not accidentally collect at least some marines.

*cough*

Why wants to bet that the plasma gun shares the chassis with other special weapons?

I like them. I was going to start a salamanders army anyway so now I can do it with a lower model count.

Some user posted an adorable grot tank conversion using the wartrakk body and the enclosed turret from the battle wagon kit. Finally I might make a use of these god awful old ork vehicles.

So do normal marines. So do Fire Warriors. So does anything holding a gun. The arms are spaced apart by a fixed amount, so of course the hands are going to be in a fixed position along the grip.

>you know you will upgrade
why? my marine army was finished years ago, and deathwatch appeal to me more as far as current models go

I'm interested in seeing what they do with the terminators and dreadnoughts, though.