Dunmer are best waifus, yes?

Dunmer are best waifus, yes?

>fanart
No. Go canon or go fuck yourself.

Why do Mer have such pronounced brows?

Why do Men have such shallow brows?

>autism

>not having autism on Veeky Forums
It's like you want to be a normalfag or anything.

>skyrim design
>canon

If it isn't Cestree, it isn't best waifu.

Dunmer are infamously promiscuous during youth, so I'd say they're best party girls and girlfriends than waifus.

Is there ever a reason given for this? Do they have like, a slutty gene?

Because they are such beauties in Morrowind, right?

These threads are exactly why we really can't just let Veeky Forums threads stay on Veeky Forums. Once the idiots get comfortable and think they've carved out a niche for themselves on this board, they just start spamming threads like this and

yes

Maybe they've been around Argonians too long. I mean, look at Crassius Curio. That N'wah wanted to bang the shit outta his Argonian maid so much that he wrote TWO books about it.

Someone post that story about human killing his dunmer wife for cucking him...

>wanted to
You say that like the scenario ended at 'want'. Crassius Curio does not 'want' he acts.

Honestly, it's many things; they're from a very insular culture built around tradition and conservatism with a loophole that allows the young to explore themselves for a couple decades, they're exotic, and they're based in some part off Drow and Dark Elves, who have always been sexy (remember, TES started as a DnD setting.)

They're sluts because they can afford to be sluts.

these threads have been here for more than 8 years

That doesn't stop them from being better suited on Veeky Forums.

So that dirt, dead skin and sweat doesn't collect in the crease.

yes

>Morrowind
>First TES
It's like you are millenial or something.

Considering I marry Brelyna every time I play through Skyrim, yes.

>Nord marrying a dunmer is literally being a coalburner of skyrim
Enjoy her betraying you for big barbed cock :3

To be fair, Morrowind is the game that every 'purist' jerks it to. Because before that, supposedly, they were just generic dungeon-crawlers (even though most of the fucking lore already existed), and after that, they were dumbed-down for casuals.
More importantly, though, if you're going to point out that dunmer existed before Morrowind, show us some...er....'sexy' pics of Arena-era Dunmer!

Awww, she looks so adorable on this picture
too bad that she is literally uglier than winterhold collage librarian in-game

That's what mods are for son.

Will Daggerfall do?

Why would you ask a question like that? It's like asking if the sky is blue.

Hnng

Yes.

But they brought back the Morrowind designs for Skyrim (for the Dunmer, Altmer and Bosmer anyway).

If you can get them to shave the mustaches.

>even though most of the fucking lore already existed
Not really, most of the deeper lore got introduced with Morrowind.

man the next tes needs lore friendly nudity

>Implying I play a filthy Nord savage when I can play a Breton spelltank ubermensch

I only saw bretons as corpses on necromancers tables

P.S.
I play Imperial
P.P.S.
And have an altmer wife

But the desire is superior to the release.

No, Morrowind is the game that every millenial jerks to, because that's one of those titles that makes you feel "oldschool" without actually being old. Never mind they were at best in their early teens when it came out, they can now boast how that was the turning point of vidya (bullshit), how deep the lore is (they didn't paid any atention to it back then) and how complex the world is (they mostly know that, because there are so many races in it and they all come with funny names).
Daggerfall is the one that took TES from hack & slash to actual RPG and then Morrowind decided real RPG is too complex, so went into some weird straddle position between hack & roleplay, being good in neither. And so is the rest of TES games, each new game watering down the lore more and more to the point there is none.

>mongrel race mixed from various men and mer species
>uber-anything

Eh m8, you are considered to be subhumans even by humans

>namefag
>RPfag
>shit opinions

You are hands down the worst cancer in this Thread so far.

...Does anyone *not* end up cucked by their NPC wife in Skyrim?

Mjoll the Lioness, you're cucking the man she friendzoned.

>Marry Aela the Huntress
>Enlist Lydia as Steward
>Rayya as Huscarl/House guard
>Two daughters
>Bro it up with Cicero when I go out on adventures.
Get your shit together, folks.

That's like being the biggest log in the cesspool. It means absolutely nothing.

>found the oblivion/ESO fag

they didn't look like that in morrowind either

Holy shit, is it just me or does he look like Varg

Everyone was equally ugly/alien in Morrowind and equally recolored human in daggerfall, why single out the Mer for re-ayyyyyification?

That said I like a slight alien touch to my dunmer, they can still be attractive.

Then you need to make a movement that makes nudity popular in games. Everyone knows that Bethesda wants to ride every new fad they can.

>being this autistic dipshit

if i was the janitor here, this type of autistic bullshit would be banned on sight

Good thing janny nannies cant ban.

>Declares user autistic while being autistic

/thread

Explain to me how you would make a mod ban this, while also why this post is more ban-worthy than OPs post.