The last character you played is now a little girl with the same personality and mental abilities. What changes...

The last character you played is now a little girl with the same personality and mental abilities. What changes? What does she do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnVltopWrfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?

She's now a shitty worthless moeblob. Kill yourself, weeb.

Because why not?

You think little girls are worthless?

The last character I played was already a little girl.

Then she's now two little girls.

She's now basically a low-level version of Megumin.

That sounds cute. I take it she's completely content with it then?

Well, he was originally as strong as a little girl and now it's easier for him to get druink.

But she still can't drink away the pain.

Well, I'm in two campaigns so.

>Half-Elf Archer
"Wait, they had a de-aging spell?"

>Halfling Sorcerer
"When did I get taller?"

>Gruff half-orc paladin who responded a lifetime of bullying and racism by becoming a champion for fairness and justice.
>Forceful personality and highly perceptive, but dumb as a brick.
>Gives extremely blunt and direct advice
>Is very protective of friends and comrades

>Is now pic related

Sounds like an improvement

>grim and broody knight with scars and eye bags who spooks people but is ultimately good and selfless
>wields a massive greatsword and has a red cloak

Probably wouldn't give a fuck and keep trying to save the universe, but it would be a hard time interacting with his children and wife.
I don't know if with her loli strenght she could wield the sword and wear his knight armor tho.

done

That's a big loli

Well she'd regress into a younger version of herself but probably still have the burn scars. She was already feeling inadequate already since all she can do is heal and not deal much damage to help out in a fight since I rolled mainly 12 or lower on the majority of my stats for her.

She'd probably break down and cry then try and get a hug from her friend Isabel. Something similar was mentioned during our campaign.

Well she's a stand user that's murdered 10 innocent people as collateral damage in an alternate universe steam punk jjba

So, is reality revised so he now was always a little girl, or is this a recent development?

Recent, sudden development.

He would be extremely annoyed and cranky whenever anyone would say that she is cute or adorable.

He (now a she) would do everything she can in order to look as much as a boy as she can and act with hostility toward anyone who treats her like a little girl.

And since she can shapeshift into pic related, you don't want to be on her bad side. Trust me.

Since the GM started with the -potential- magical realm, I will respond in kind.

Time to go completely touhou!

youtube.com/watch?v=WnVltopWrfY

After getting over being upset that her armor is now way too big and she needs a tripod to operate her gun now, tell the rest of the group it's best if she just takes her share of the loot and they drop her off at the closest station.

A gunner isn't very useful if the only guns they can use are one ones in the ship's turrets.

Well, she'd be quite alarmed, of course. She would probably hope to discover and perform a ritual capable of reverting her to her original form before going home to her wife.

His effectiveness on the field isn't affected at all, but he has a far harder time getting people to accept him as their protector, or even taking him seriously. He'll also be embarrassed about meeting his drow crush again.

Time to get swol as fuck again. Not chopping heads off stuff you don't like is mucking around.

>why not

How about 30 billion threads/discussions about this very same topic in the history of Veeky Forums and greater tabletop/traditional/video game and fiction in general's history?

>VtM
>Vampire killing machine is now 4 feet tall instead of 5'4"
>Horrid Form brings you to eight feet anyway.

My character is now vastly more disturbing, I guess.

Who doesn't?

The last character I played was a genetically engineered cyborg dinosaur. It had the intelligence of a four year old... So, asmart dinosaur, but still a natural predator.

It's weird, yo.

My last character already was a little girl. Looks like nothing changes at all.

Never change, Tzimisce.
Er, I mean, always change.
I mean....look, you get me.

>What changes?
Absolutely nothing, because she was already female and below five feet tall. localization fucking when

He looks like the girl from Watamote, preaches in the name of the emprah and kills heretics. Propably he would be fucking creepy, since he is allways smiling.

Give a stern look to the DM and don't break eye contact until he apologizes and starts over.

Well she's a Nazi scientific that want to stop the war

Thinly veiled fetish thread is thinly veiled. /d/ is that way, friend.

>Be a somewhat cowardly Guardsman
>Is an Unsanctioned Psyker
>Powers were divination, and not even he was aware he had them until his comrades took notice
>Was saved from the firing squad by an Inquisitor, but now has to be a part of his retinue
>Is now buddied up with a Tech Priest who doesn't really care about him being a witch
>Is only close to said Tech Priest because half of his new unit wants him to experience an "accident"
>Guardsman is also the unit's only medic
>Ungrateful bastards

So, he's now a loli, eh?

Thanks Mister Inquisitor for letting me join you! The Onee-chan with the white hair sure is clumsy with her hand flamer. What do you mean you made the fuse too short, Onii-chan?

Retires until she gets back to adult size because she is no longer fit for life as adventurer.

>Warlock/ur-priest, evil as sin and desires to eat gods to become immortal
>Cheers happily as they get an extra five hundred years to reach their goal, since they're an elf
>Immediately begins using their new little girlitude to manipulate others

Yes.

>tfw no game to play as a little girl in

No fucking way would I attempt it with my usual group, and I've never seen Veeky Forums get a game off the ground.

Becomes a bit shorter, and the only actual change is wondering why it happened.
Explaining it to others is, of course, harder.
Though it's technically happened before already with her, only without the 'keeping memories' part

>>How about 30 billion threads/discussions about this very same topic in the history of Veeky Forums

And? People play different characters, so the question is always relevant.

I... What ?
How does that even work ? Does he become a loli-sized animated armor ? Does he become a loli-sized spirit but the armor doesn't change ?

Nerf-bat. No longer sentient armor, just a little girl with the same personalities and memories of the aforementioned sentient armor.
Now, OP mentioned 'mental abilities', so I guess, in theory, she could still animate other suits of armor, but that's a bit outside-the-box.
I'm thinking this would just be straight magical realm nerf-bat. Sorry.

Your fetish is lasers and bullets?

Now, now, they could probably control full suits of armor while inside the armor.
You are now a magical loli mecha pilot, who can pilot any suit of armor. With the mind of an animated suit of armor.

Yours isn't?

Pic related I suppose.
Except with more SCIENCE! and less yandere.

basicly
>veryangrylittleprincesssmitingwithincredibleamountsofviolence.jpg

Not too much different? Forswore love in a quest for a magical golden treasure but now his score's gonna have to be transposed higher and probably to another key so it's singable by her.

>MFW the last character I've played is a little girl

>her husbando is now a lolicon
>so are her husbando's other waifus

That's pretty much the only changes, I think.

>old dirty wizard man suddenly a child
first annoyed, then excited at the prospective new live, he's essentially doubled his lifespan.
the party doesn't trust the reason given for his excitement and try to turn him back

Does this development heal poisons and diseases?

Alter ability scores?

Anything of the sort?

so this basically?

That would depend on the setting. If your setting allows little girls to be physically as powerful as fully grown ups, then nothing changes ability scores-wise.

If your setting is a more realistic one, then your little girl would be an actual little girl.

The body change would definitely cure all disabilities, but I'll let you decide whether that extends to diseases and poisons too.

As a teenaged boy, he'd probably earn some mental scars and try to find a cure.

well, assuming his overall capabilities stay the same, and disease's/poisons are cured, continue punching shit. It'd be even funnier now though, because this little girl would be crushing boulders and shit.

If not on the ability score or disease, she's basically become crippled comparatively to how she was, and is stuck using only what meager magic she has.

She was a Kobold bard with 6 Strength. Literally nothing changes.

Your charisma increases by 2.

She is the exact same

>above charisma cap
I can accept this result

or worse

>filename
Oh Veeky Forums

Obviously nothing changes if the personality and mental abilities are the same

The character has the same goal as before. The gender was always irrelevant.

>IC
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>OOC
FUCK YEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRR

>Gunpla Battler, actually a cameo from one of the G-Generation games

I dunno, flightsuit cosplay at tournaments? Builds get cuter? Pic better be related because fuck if we're maining a Beargguy.

>He has to keep the old man voice tho.

You have a Build Fighters game going!?
Stories? Please.

I know that fucking outfit

My character was already a little girl

Friend of mine runs a Virtual World Blender campaign, decided Gundam Breaker 3 would be a good fit. So far we're trying to go maximum shenanigans with crossover plots, including Gridman (the Tsubaraya one) stalking the deep web as a vigilante, shady Gunpla Battle teams buying plaplate from Nebula, and Lyoko being bankrolled by the Abstergo Group. (Actual Campaign Spoilers may have been fudged a bit to protect the innocent.)

I may or may not have racked up the highest-value kill tally in the group as a result of shitty Initiative rolls and disgustingly meta, Harold Cooplowski-esque "you dumb fucks skipped my turn for the LAST TIME" defiant stands (it's over IRC and the group's respect for Away messages seems to be inversely proportional to the effort undertaken to set them up), including a Devimon, the LifeVirus, and Tera S'ono (Mobile Armor and all) possessed by an Eater Eve.

Last character i played was an Imperial Law Enforcement Droid from Edge of the Empire.

So this 7ft fucking metal monster of a Riot Cop is now a robotic loli who's immediate reaction to someone breaking the law is to break their knees with a Truncheon, put them in cuffs, sling them over her shoulder, and literally drag them to a police station or military base.

So she's maybe a foot shorter, and just as whiny, childish and irritating. I guess people will take her even less seriously?

we need a drawfag on this. STAT

Well... Looks like the game just took a different turn.

She's the littlest Goblin Slayer, and she also breathes fire.

For you.

that anime goes under the classification "Dumb but enjoyable"

it doesn't make a lick of sense most of the time, and it doesn't have to either.

>that anime goes under the classification "Dumb but enjoyable"
Just like 95% of all anime.

I mean, my last character was a 27-year-old drow elf, which I reckoned to be roughly the equivalent of a 16-year-old human.

So really, she practically was a little girl already.

The lols here are endless.

Dumber than average. You know what i meant.

>Character hates his own face.
>Is contractually bound by a fae queen to not change his face.
>Is now the little girl.
We're reaching critical levels of moe here.

to be fair, that contract sounds like HE'S not allowed to change his face.

Doesn't seem like that includes forced alterations that he has no idea about.

My character was a lower elemental ghost. Meaning barely sentient but with a natural instinct to keep close to the mage that acidentally summoned him. The mage now has a retarded little girl permanently clinging to him and the rest of the party legally bullies him to take a father role since he summoned her in the first place.

that actually sounds pretty fun

>wait, a ghost of a little girl? oh my was she your daughter or something?
>no, not in the slighest. Just some ghost i summoned. regular dude. Then he turned into a little girl one day.
>there's not anything tragic, just a semi-retarded ghost girl floating around just because

She's a brave, stupid little girl with the skill but not the strength to battle monsters and protect the innocent.

Is she still pregnant?

THE
MOST
POWERFUL

fucking simulacrums

My character still shoots men before throwing them out of planes, still hunts the Masked Man, still makes stupid quotes, and still is in charge here.

What does your character have against Telmia Bautbain?

He didn't fly so good.

>Eccentric and retired iterstellar rockstar who's going on suicide missions with a Rogue Trader because nothing else is exciting to him anymore
>Plus he's got a beam sword implanted in a cyber arm that looks a lot like a real arm
Pretty much nothing changes, except the fact that he would become almost straight suicidal if he didn't have a way to get back to his former body, because the amount of body horror of losing your body and gaining a new one completely unike your own is astronomical
Like, seriously, it's fucking terrifying if that would happen. Nobody would recognize you, you lose all of your social status and fame, the one thing that would almost completely ruin him if he no longer had
Oh and he'd probably die anyways because 40k

Literally all he has to do is put out a I'M COMIN' BAKK tour with the little girl body.
Exploit the new pipes to rock them fucking hair metal ballads.

An idol singing Baby Metal?

Listening to them, I would recommend less actual lyrical singing and more metal wails.
Little girls and hair metal vocalists can both produce the same type of unique rock wail.
Wheras I've never been able to reach those high notes. Maybe I need to get my hands on some party drugs like those guys had.