The Order of the Stick presents: How The Paladin Got His Scar, starring O-Chul

Hey guys. I just got my hands on this little comic, and I really enjoyed reading it. I know OotS isn't that popular here, but I saw people asking for this in an OotS thread yesterday. So, here you go.

docdro.id/Fkz0CP4

I know Rich specifically asks not to share this file, but I most likely will not be with you come tomorrow so I've kinda run out of fucks to give.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RQyKLbd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I most likely will not be with you come tomorrow
Hey man. What's going on? Are you alright?
Thanks for the comic.

I haven't been alright for two years. I'm tired.

An anonymous message board probably isn't the best place to talk and I don't want to go too far off topic but if you're feeling depressed, down, tired and such I can tell you that you can get help for these sorts of things.
If you just want to talk that's fine by me but if you're looking for help this list ( pastebin.com/RQyKLbd8 ) is probably better than anything I can do for you.

Don't do something rash. In doubt, try drugs and pay hookers for sex. You got nothing to loose.

I was one of those who asked for the comic in the thread. I didn't think someone would actually post it.

Thanks for that. And go seek medical help or something, before that thing gets worse.

Hey man, just hang on. I wasn't alright for five and almost gave up twice. Trust me, time heals.

This guy might be on to something.

>I most likely will not be with you come tomorrow so I've kinda run out of fucks to give.
Don't kill yourself bro. It's the meme way out.

The comic was good, though.

Hey, if a nigga wants to kill himself then he kills himself. you have no right or priviledge to decide how he ends it.

But we can at least show concern and care

Just remember the word of Sithrak, man.

This. Suicide is different than a lot of actions.

No one wants to die when they're dying.

I lost a friend to suicide a few months ago, I still think about it every day and his girlfriend was just finally able to cope with going back to work, fuck off with telling people not to try and help.

You still with us user?

I would honestly suggest reconsidering your plans.
I've been there. I know how you feel. It's horrible.
It can get better. Trust me on that.
Do what that other guy said. Call those hotlines, or fuck just talk to somebody who's understanding. Nobody who says suck it up is understanding, it's not something you can just suck up.
Strangers here on the internet care, and it's not because of some book. Other people in your life do as well.
Try giving yourself something to look forward to every week, if you can. It's small but it helps.

I don't know if OP is still with us, but if he is I want to thank him for that comic. It was nice and had a nice happy ending to it and Zhou Bo is a good character.

Bumping in case someone else might want to read this.

This was a really good comic, thank you for sharing.

I don't read Oot like I used to, but I started way back when they were back in that first dungeon. It's nice to see how far they've come since then, how high the stakes are now, and getting some background info on a badass is nice

If you read this, then first off, thanks for the comic share. I thought the ettin was hamfisted and cringe, but the rest of it was high quality.

Secondly, I second what the other anons here have said. Rather than end it all, at least try living differently first. Take as big a risk as you need.