Relay this gif to the normies. Make their weak hands crumble

Relay this gif to the normies. Make their weak hands crumble.

I'm really sick of seeing this stupid fucking graph every single time BTC pumps, but I'd love to see all the normies on twitter react to this.

The fundamentals of shitcoin are strong

Not really. Nobody speculates with tulips anymore.

You damn retards stop talking about the bubble.

In every thread, where you see a retard talking about $25k before EOY it's me trying to convince normies to FOMO buy and lose even more money.

You should do the same.

Glad you made your own thread. Good graph. The problem is it already hit 14,000 which is where the bull trap is.

the graph is eerily on point

user people have been posting this EXACT same fig since $800 BTC

You do realize this gif applies to ANY time period on the curve because it's basically a fractal, right?

i tried to find other points on the graph where this matched up and failed to. Even the september china crash doesnt match

there is no where else on the graph where we went parabolic like right now, this has me pretty worried

Pfft.

We even told them about Crab-16 beforehand and they didn't sell. It's just common sense. You could have sold and re-bought more. Normies are incredible in their stupidity, I swear.

It applies at every point in the graph because it's a generic shape that you can ONLY see after the fact.

Shhh, it's just to mess with the normans dude, take a hint.

this.

most of the guys on here that shill graphs and TA, don't have any money.

red pill me on this

name one other place on the graph where we went 20x in a year

wait, so if I can identify this happening 3 times I can use this to identify 4x gains breakouts?

>mfw normies do not realize we have barely just entered the institutional investors phase, see CBOE, futures, BTC payrolls, etc in the last two months.

>isn't familiar with Carney's crab harmonics
first day trading, huh?

the only other time bitcoin has ever went parabolic was a 10x gain right before mtgox

turns out that mtgox was wash trading with bots to artificially inflate the price while also doing fractional reserves

the following month after the crash was a bull trap back to 900 and then a 3 year bear market bleed down to 100

There you go. Can you stop being histrionic now?

>
>name one other place on the graph where we went 20x in a year

> literally anywhere, since the original graph had no determined scale on the Y (see: perceived fiat value) axis. As far as anyone can speculate, the 20x gains slope is the portion between stealth phase and the bull trap.

what time period was this?

Meant bear trap, sorry.

filthy normans

From november 2012 to april 2013.

5000$ is still good for me.

Yeah, you seem to forget the part where price goes to 50$

> tfw know nothing about economy or the tech behind this and I just work by moods and rumors
I got next because someone said that meant free ignis, I don't know what ignis is.

>user people have been posting this EXACT same fig since $800 BTC
This I saw it so much 3 years ago I'm permanently triggered

is it a far fetched idea to ostracize Roger Ver from crypto

both cashies and core need to work together to silence this virus that's destroying crypto

this is all because of him and his autistic screeching on CNBC

you know he's a rich motherfucker and doesn't give a fuck about making money from this.
we do.
his interests are not aligned with ours

think about it
Cashies stop idolizing this psychopath.
he's doing way more damage than good

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

Poof there goes another $1000

:thinking: