Can I play [homebrew furry race]?

>Can I play [homebrew furry race]?

WHY do you want to play it?

No but you can play MY homebrew scalie race.

>So my character's from Equestria...

I tell him no, as that's nonconducive to the lore of the setting, and that if he has a complain he can either work with me to make their concept work with one of the setting's pre-exising races and options, suggest he try to make a new character, or suggest that if its such a breaking point to him that he find or play a different game.

Also Todd Howard is a shit, and the quality of this OP Post is a shit

Just be a Tabaxi or (insert multitude of official "furry" races already in the game here), furfaggot.

>it's another "things that almost never happen (especially if you don't play witty random Roll20 shitters) but we're going to pretend they happen all the time so we can get mad at them anyway because LEL MEMES" thread
For the record, I can honestly say I've had more players pull the "I want to play a 500-year old demigod that's actually in the body of a little girl" shit than actual furries.

Did you say yes?

Yes, as long as you accept that I'm not responsible, nor will I blame party members for kicking your ass, failing to save you, or just generally being a dick.
Plus theres the little matter that I'll roll a D100 to see how any NPC you meet will react to you
(My first DM had one, that she'd made to combat the flood of furries, and I was quite happy to yoink the idea from her, when I started out on my own)
Anyone wants to try it, go ahead, but if you want to go ahead, and get pummeled, then okay, your decision
But they have to be balanced, no OP bs

>It just works

No but we can play my shitty homebrew setting that allows for however much furry you want via a race of natural born shapeshifter/were-people that can pick and choose what animal and how much of said animal they want to be.

>Hey, take a look at my catgirl player race!
>They're actually hermaphrodites, but they all look like girls!
>Also, their creator was half angel, half demon!

Shit like this is why I put a furry containment race in every setting I make. At least it constrains the furfaggotry to a predictable level.

>I know the setting is the real world, but can I play an Orc?

Can I play a homebrew race is a deal breaker for me usually. I pretty much refuse to accept that you can't find what you want to play with existing systems/races/classes. And I'll give Fallout 4 a good review before I let something I almost KNOW is broken into my games.

>Can't play furry race in video games because technical limitations
>Can't play furry race in table top games because players are triggered by it

And nothing of value was lost.

I had someone who wanted to play a centaur lion-thing, and it was a real life person I know.
Other than that I've had pretty normal people

So a wemic?

That may be the worst race write-up I've ever seen, even ignoring the fact it's Kitsune-a-la-dogshit.

Good

I lost it at the part where the foxes somehow get to 100 years old and then suddenly they're furries. That may be the worst lore write-up I've ever seen.

do they got tha tiddy tho

It was like the furry version of a wermic. I honestly can't remember what it was called though

My wife wants to play an Ewok in our Edge of the Empire game. Unfortunately there are no official stats, so I have to use homebrew..

She's probably doing it for shits and giggles and not to rp her fetish though

good

>Can we play fallout 4?

Sure, use Fursona or Advanced Race Guide, play Fragged Empires, Iron Claw, Hvt Dracones or TMNT, even if you are wanting another game.

Beastfolk if someone that just wants another demihuman race with fur.

If its a furry at the table instead, defeat it for XP and take its books.

I DON'T WANT TO PLAY YOUR SHITTY GAME!

T-Todd! It's not what it looks like! It's just a new vegas skin for fallout 4!

I had forgotten all about that show, why did you remind me.

I don't care if you play a "furry" race.

I do care if you play it like a furry.

>"things that almost never happen
it's more common then you think
>had game last week
>showed up with a bard i wrote up.
>3 furry races out of 5, two of them super special the other a kenku
>finally the last one was a self hating human that wanted to hang out with animal people.

you did pay for that mod?
right user?

I paid these cool cats at Obsidian games for it.

I-I bought skyrim 4 times just for you Todd