Post a person or character, others state their alignment

Post a person or character, others state their alignment.

Lawful Evil

Reminder that he has a strict code that he lives by (in modern adaptations anyway).

I'm gonna go with Chaotic good

Lawful evil

Lawful Good.
He opposes Tyranny and supports the True King.
He also resorted to breaking the law when the authority of the Crown was used unjustly against him.

Chaotic neutral

I'd say neutral good. Not lawful, but he does follow his own sense of reason and balance.

Neutral Good.
>A neutral good character typically acts altruistically, without regard for or against lawful precepts such as rules or tradition. A neutral good character has no problems with cooperating with lawful officials, but does not feel beholden to them. In the event that doing the right thing requires the bending or breaking of rules, they do not suffer the same inner conflict that a lawful good character would.

Neutral but u could see the argument of him being NE while using neutrality as a face for more selfish goals.

Couldn't be any more true neutral.

Neutral
Assuming you mean part 3, Lawful Good

Scratch that, Neutral Good as the same reason as

Chaotic Lazy

Lawful Good

As sadistic as Lawful Evil comes.

True Neutral, he's just in this shit for a hot dinner and a chance to crack jokes.

Neutral Evil. This motherfucker and his crew eat you for dinner because they are fucking shark people, it is their way.

Neutral Good

I find it odd that so many people peg part 3 jotaro as lawful. at all. He has no regard for the law at all. Or property damage for that matter.

Chaotic Evil
She's too unhinged, impulsive and childish to be Lawful

So does this guy. Do you think that makes him Lawful?

Lazy evil

Neutral Good to True Neutral, he's more of the wanderer who helps out because he's more or less force too, though sometimes he does good when it's not in his best interest.

I'd rate that particular version of Edmund as a Neutral Evil. He's probably the most callous and selfish of all the Blackadders and does end up doing some particularly nasty things to people - plus he gets away with murder in the finale so he can take George's place.

>Vince McMahon
>Lawful Evil

This is a man who staged a year long insane scheme that ended with him becoming the leader of a satanic cult, during which time he kidnapped his own daughter and tried to marry her to an evil wizard, all to fuck with Steve Austin.

The plan was so insane that at one point he actually helped Austin win the belt... as part of a plot to make sure Austin would never be champion again.

Vince is Chaotic as they come.

Chaotic Neutral for being a dirty commie
Chaotic Good, those savages had it coming.

But user, he's just following the script

so chaotic evil

or lazy lazy?

I think Ash is True Neutral, considering he never fucking wanted to fight any deadites in the first place. He just wants to go home. AvED has him yearning for nothing more than the party life in Jacksonville.

and class, too

Neutral Evil. All he wants is to be a lazy piece of shit and for everyone else to fuck off and stop being so productive.

Lawful Good

Probably lawful evil.

Same for that pic

>First Blood
Chaotic neutral hunter
>Part II onwards
chaotic good barbarian

Nagito

Chaotic Evil (though he'd probably claim neutral neutral)

Neutral Evil

Chaotic Fucking Bonkers.

Neutral Evil.

Lawful Evil

chaotic evil

This one's tough, blondie likes to act True Neutral but I think that's only true for the Good the Bad and the Ugly. In Fistful of Dollars and For a few Dollars More I'll argue he's Neutral Good.

Lawful Neutral

True neutral

>doesn't follow protocol and gets his subordinates killed
chaotic evil

Lawful Neutral

lawful good

Pretty much all of these are Unaligned, because alignment represents either supporting either the evil or the good forces and they aren't a thing.

neutral evil

Neutral Good, Bob being Lawful Good

True Neutral, Neutral Good after becoming Larry Boy

Hey we're trying to have fun here

Chaotic Good

Lawful Evil

lawful evil if you accept that he originally did it just to pay for cancer treatment to survive for his family, gradually shifting to neutral evil as he became more selfish

This guy is all over the map. I'm gonna say Neutral Good as the intended alignment.

gradual shift from Lawful Neutral to Chaotic Evil

I'd say Chaotic Neutral with Chaotic Evil tendencies.

>all over the map

You aren't kidding, I want to say he's chaotic neutral but I hate giving anyone CN

But if anyone deserves it, it's him

He actually built libraries instead of burning them down, so I'd put him as Chaotic Good.

Lawful Scoopless

Neutral Good

That makes him Neutral good, he's not lolrandom in his actions and hes not a law abiding citizen

Chaotic does not mean random, and Lawful does not mean following the laws of the local government.

No shit. So are the other actors itt. We are rating the characters.

Technically, that was supposed to be Jake Roberts, but Jake was pretty badly on drugs at the time, so Vince had to fill in.

neutral boylover

it wasnt for his treatment
it was a sort of retirement fund to take care of his family
he just assumed cancer was going to kill him no matter what
but yeah depending on the season/episode he rides the lawful evil/neutral evil line somewhat hard

lawful good

no idea who/what these ones are.

neutral good

true neutral

neutral evil

chaotic stupid

Lawful Neutral, leaning good
Chaotic Evil

lawful evil

his code and principles are evil but very much an informing part of who is is and how he acts and something he seems to have fallen back on as the CIS took him on the ruse cruise that transformed him from a heinous warrior king to the galaxy's boogieman and butcher.