Has anyone looked into the connection between 40k and discordianism? There's a lot of overlap symbolically

Has anyone looked into the connection between 40k and discordianism? There's a lot of overlap symbolically

Go read Nemesis the Warlock.

I have, never made that connection

Did you mean "I have never made that connection" or were you replying to

Both I guess.

Are you the OP?

Yup

Actually you must be, only 2 posters. Nigga, you ain't making sense.

You said:
Aight. Then we got this fucking debacle:
So what you're saying to me here is despite saying:
>Has anyone looked into the connection between 40k and discordianism? There's a lot of overlap symbolically
You are also saying:
>I have never made that connection
Essentially meaning despite saying:
>Has anyone looked into the connection between 40k and discordianism? There's a lot of overlap symbolically
You are also saying you don't agree with:

And then BEYOND that shit you're saying:
>I have read Nemesis the Warlock
And you're saying either:
>I have read Nemesis the Warlock, and I don't see the connection to 40k
Or:
>I have read Nemesis the Warlock, and I don't see the connection to Discordianism, but I do see the connection between Discordianism and 40k.
Both of which would be fucking stupid arguments made only by a fool or a retard.

My ultimate conclusion is that you are HIGH AS FUCK my man, and may or may not have just read about Discordianism on wikipedia.

I've read most of the main works. It was awhile ago that I read nemesis. I am also not high, against my basic inclination. I am drunk enough to start accidentally speaking in a Minnesota accent. This just seemed like where to get other opinions though.

I made the nemesis to 40k jump but not the nemesis to idiots trying to start a cult one. Motherfucker

I read the Wikipedia article on discordianism since I'd never heard of it before, but I don't really see the connection to 40K besides some vague chaos-related stuff. What am I missing?

OP's pretentious faggotry.

Im going to need this answer as well, because I dont really get it.

LOL YEAH! THATS SOOOOOOO 40K! WHY DO THEY KEEP COPYING 40K LOL!

I would say that they have a similar idea of chaos, with different viewpoints. At least in this edition.

As much as I hate to say it, I have no idea where this is coming from aside from random pieces.

There are more obvious connections between the Roman Empire and Communist Russia to the Imperium of Man than this crap.

Like? Jesus christ dude if you want people to discuss your obscure pseudo-religion then you might want to explain yourself instead of going "oh yeah they're totes similar".

Praise Greyface our holy prophet. You are NOT a pope!

As a Discordian high priest I can safely say that you are a massive faggot and love the cock like almost no other.

You are not a pope! Praise Greyface!

Go fuck both of yourselves but preferably eris

Who do you think you are? A POPE or something!

Nope

I eat hotdog buns alone

I almost slept with Eris once. I had just fallen asleep one night and heard someon open my door.
Eris asked "Can I crash here?"
I replied "Just let me put on some pants"
By the time I had pants on she was gone.
The moral of this story is when she wants the D, don't be half asleep and an idiot or you will miss your chance. Although the icy dagger in her bosom would have been pretty uncomfortable while sleeping.