Proper dragons

Veeky Forums I need your most terrifying, awe inspiring, causing adults to kneel and cry as they see doom on flaming wings, massive, primal, and ferocious dragons. Nothing that seems like it could be talked out of what it's doing or has any way to even talk. Just a giant, terrifying monstrosity. Or ones that look like winged, fire breathing dinosaurs. Those are nice as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinsandscrolls.blogspot.ca/2017/05/osr-chromatic-dragons.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only the most terrifying.

I like your enthusiasm but I still need my players to sleep at night. I need something more animistic, less horror movie

Better?

If you weren't aware OP, the monster in pic related is a Tigrex from Monster Hunter. I assume you aren't aware of this primarily because monster hunter is full of creatures that would work for what you want. Try the Rathalos for a start.

Now for the classic.

All I got is this picture of a dragon fighting terrorists

Vermithrax Pejorative, the Worm of Thrace that Makes Things Worse

I have implied dragon dickings.

I always liked the weightiness the monsters had. they weren't world-ending monstrosities, but they could still mess shit up. Like, if a tigrex moves in, the first response is 'oh shit, send a hunter before it eats the nearby villages.'

I'll see your implied dragon fucking with definite babysitter

That whore be sleeping around with other dragons.

Did somebody say artillery?

I want to disagree with the idea that she might be whoring for the dragons hoard. But then again dragons might not have any interest in gold in that setting.
I just think that big dragons can't look after their little babes properly so they enslave/hire people to look after the kids.

If you want one that's a somewhat more manageable size but still menacing as fuck then have this, one of the two coolest dragons from Dark Souls.

Seriously, telekinesis is NOT a power you expect a dragon to have.

They don't fuck around in K-Pop auditions.

>Expect tea
>Get dragon
>Everyone's face when you realize he drank all the tea
Worst dragon

Monhan already has enough of those

Kalameet ain't nothing to fuck with.

Never ending nightmares incoming

This is a penis with legs. Gaylord.

I regret clicking on this.

I would give anything for this to ne real. Holy fuck yes. Nothing goes beyter with Islam than pure dragonfire

OP said terrifying user
Nothing scarier on Veeky Forums involving dragons

>"The infidels have summoned Ashbound Sorthal: Devourer of Light!"

>holding hands
Jesus christ, degenerate AND terrifying. I don't know whether to puke or bleach my eyes.

Spoiler that shit.

No, it's a pickle.

>So the dragon's on top of that mountain?
>No son, the dragon IS that mountain.

I love when dragons are basically God tier elementals instead of flesh and blood animals.

Is it possible to make eastern dragons terrifying?

coinsandscrolls.blogspot.ca/2017/05/osr-chromatic-dragons.html

I wrote up 8 chromatic dragons for all your gaming needs.

>make Chamcham
>It's not a kleptomaniac, horribly toxic, OR stupidly adorable

Rather brilliantly, I haven't played the series it's from, so I get to make up stuff on my own without needing to reference anything. I just liked the art.

Plus, it kind of is adorable. It's a weird spacey dragon that lives with a lightning elemental lover (in its brain?) and is therefore distracted.

The way this looks I can only imagine some dragon camping out in the woods, setting up a tiny fire and tent because they saw some tiny 'umies do it before.

I like this thread
this is a good thread

This scene always gets me. What a good dragon.

When they are big they are spooky.

Chamleleos is an oversized, overly curious chameleon dragon (seriously look at it it's a giant purple chameleon with wings) with toxic breath (also steam breath), the ability to turn invisible, a tongue what steals anything that isn't bolted down, silly chameleon walks, a horrible hitbox, and yet somehow the thing comes off as being cute all the same.
A pain in the ass to fight, but cute.
On the other hand, giving Dalamadur, the one you've got listed as Violet, a Godzilla beam is exceedingly accurate. Fucker does just that, just not invisible. Also drops meteors because it can.

Rajang is probably my favorite design from MH. Simple, yet not generic. Plus it's a DBZ reference.

Sounds about right. Dragons are tricky creatures.

And you can't beat a good godzilla beam.

fucking goku bullshit WHY WON'T YOUR HORNS BREAK WHY DO I HAVE TO BREAK BOTH TO GET ONE HORN FUCK YOUR SHIT

Dragons you say?

>also steam breath
That's not how you spell acid user.

That's because it's not. It's steam, it's what it uses to make fogs as well, which if you'll note don't hurt to be in. But if it decides to just hit you with it you're fucked.

grigori is top notch

Hi guys, can I be a dragon too?

Right so why does the 'steam' inflict the Armour Down debuff?
And sure it does make steam/mist but that's never been an attack.

you are a bird

Dragonspider.

No no, these are birds. I'm clearly a dragon.

It takes that same steam it uses to make the mist, and just blasts you in the face with it. And goes all over the zone with it trying to catch anyone it can with it