Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1509: Time Trippin' Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48408738/#48411720
pastebin.com/HrZsdLKS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go nuts.

I said I dunno, user. The exact mechanics were never detailed in the story. Use your imagination and wank responsibly.
Sure.

Discounted.

Rolled 351 (1d816)

Where did you find your faith, if you have any? Where do you place it?

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48408738/#48411720
So, any updates on this?

Half-Life, Mr. Freeman.

Nope. YJ_user made FO4 and Wild Card's fucked off, as it should be.

If only we could get a legitimate FO replacement, but I guess if we get all of the other games made into jumps that'll work out just as well.

Third purchase?

>Go nuts.

Well, I took the Diversity drawback, so arguably I already have!

Probably a dumb question but do you have any idea if you are going to create any scenarios for the jump?

Kamen jumper if you are still here, isnt Shocker a worldwide organization in control of many countries? Hongo is still fighting remnants and new versions of it in 2016

The innate potential for good in Humanity is where Justice places his faith.

Are you going to renounce your SB membership so we can be sure you're not just a saboteur?

What jumps have perks that help you deal with periods?

Seconding this question.

I assume Naruto has a medicine - it's pretty common fanon, at any rate.
Any sufficiently advanced science or magic setting would probably do.

I don't trust anything that bleeds for seven days and doesn't die.

Dune and Cho Aniki. And X-Men for Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation, but that's kinda overkill.

For basic coverage, cybernetics and genetic manipulation knowledge would help.
Cho Aniki has Mind Over Matter which gives you full control over your body.

What's the worst that could happen in animal crossing? without your interference of course

Vortessence is a goddamn AMAZING perk to take for those of you who have more than 8 Companions / have full-on populations and shit. Always swearing by it, till the fukken end.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD HE CARES NOT FROM WHERE THE BLOOD FLOWS

Medaka Box has a bunch of perks for interacting with words and language, there's probably one there.

The sex-swap option most jumps have.

Shadow Ops has a decent biological control magic tree.

Anyway, don't take Double Pain drawback in Long Live The Queen.

So, for those of you who have been to Generic Xianxia, what techniques did you learn during your time cultivating? Anything neat?

Is Trigon connected to his realm, or does he just own it?

The Shitpost-Across-The-Divinities Technique.

I learned everything, because I stacked the time-extension drawback until I could buy the entire jump.

Don't think his opinions on Catholics or Dark Dungeons are in there, friend. Seeing as they didn't happen until after the new testament was compiled.

>any good stuff in the chick tract jump?
The Fruit of Knowledge (of Good & Evil)
The Book of Life
The King James Bible
The Angelic Scissors
The 'It's Your Life' Movie Theater
All seem amazing to me.
Camp Basil Bub is also good.

A lot of the 100 CP perks offer good value.

Why tho?

Okay, but what did you find yourself using? I'm just looking to hear about cool techniques people have thought up. What stood out from the library of chi manipulation knowledge you acquired?

The Heavens-and-Earth Bound-in-Chains Art. It makes a fuckhuge chain connecting the sky and the earth so long as my stamina holds out.

...Not as useful as the scrolls I learned it from said it'd be. I guess the guy who created it was from a realm where Heaven literally was in the sky?

Stop talking about SB jumps, they're non-canon.

So are Digger and Red non-canon for using options from them?

Yes.

Not any perks off the top of my head, but I do use magic to deal with it.

Evercleansed would probably help deal with any nasty hygiene stuff that comes from bleeding once every much.

I also use DnD magic to make a spell that warms my clothes around my abdomen when that happens, and it goes for a very long time. Long enough to make the cramps go away. It helps relaxes the muscles.

If I really HAVE to bare my midriff, I use a naproxium-sodium pill I made that my body instantly absorbs the pill so the pain goes away instantly through some generic magic I used.

I jumped it wrong and just went to make my Garden place even better while I became a farmer.

(Generic Xianxia) #116
-Background: Mystical Being (Free) -This will be curious.
-Good Breeding (800CP) -I'm just awesome and beautiful.
-A Special Trait (Free) -I can manipulate biology as well as consume ki.
-Born A King (650CP) (Discount) -I am the BEST at what I am.
-Martial Arts (Free) Erm... okay?
-Cultivator (Free) -Learning how to make my soul stronger and teach others is good.
-Pharmacist (450CP) -Knowledge on how to make good drugs and more effective? NICE.
-Blacksmith (150CP) -And my equipment is better too!
-Bottle of Nutrients (50CP) -It could be useful.
-Concealing Cloak (Free) -Um... sure?
-A Second Skin (-100CP) (Discount) -Import the RIG for this.
-Golden Godgrass Seeds (-300CP) -More plants to use!
-Alchemist's Refining Equipment (Free) -Aaaaaand mine.
-Time-Accelerated Spirit Garden (-900CP) -Better plants, more time, helpers? Yes please. Seedbed.
-Pebbles In Your Shoes (-800CP)
-Animal Aggravation (-600CP)
-Enemy Assassin Clan (-400CP)
-Bandits (-200CP)
-Demon Attacks (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Windy Plains
-End Choice: Next Adventure

How do I make a canon chain?

As cringey as the source material sounds, the Protectors of the Plot Continuum wip that someone posted a handful of threads ago actually looked fun.

Alright, so I reworked this taking into consideration some of the comments from last time.

The Canopus System has long been an important depot for the Imperial navy, lying at the frontiers of Segmentum Obscurus. The mines on the planet supply the forge worlds in the sector and the Hive world supplying the Imperial Guard with a steady stream of fresh recruits. However it has long been in a precarious position, with Ork populations surviving on the habitable moons of the system, along with the Forbidden World, Abandoned Hope not far. A Warp Storm has formed near the system, and it has brought with it a force from the Traitorous Legions. It is unknown if the ruinous powers summoned the storm or if they were merely attracted by it, but the Traitorous Legions have laid waste to the Imperial Guard and established a foothold in the system. The Adeptus Astartes sent a detachment to re-enforce the Guard, the strategic importance of the system second to the desire to punish their fallen brothers in the name of the Emperor.

cont..

That's a cool one. Must have been made by someone who had to hold the world together. Even if not useful to you, implies a neat story.

Okay, fine. What cool mystical kung fu jumps have people thought up in any jump. I really just want to hear about cool and creative powers jumpers use that weren't just handed to them by perks. We've got so many freeform and customizable powers around, what have you done with this chance at creative expression?

SB is the answer to all your ills. Seriously, you should try it.

Remove guts with science, nowhere to bleed from, replace as needed. That or be something undead so the guts are removed for you. Age manipulation to make yourself too young or too old to get them is also an option, Lifeless Being from Tales of Symphonia helping in that regard.

What's more, the Eldar have been spotted, clearly interested in the system for some esoteric and nefarious reason, and in their wake they bring a dark shadow, the Dark Eldar, looking to pick through the carnage and sate She who Thirsts. Fortunately the enemies of the Imperium are just as interested in defeating each other as they are us. This maelstrom has effectively become a stalemate between the powers vying for control. Because of this, and because losing that system would put several Shrine Worlds at risk, Ecclesiarchy has seen fit to send detachments from each of their Militant, Hospitalia, Dialogous and Famulous orders to assist the Imperium's forces in retaining the system. Your very first assignment with the sisterhood will be in this bloody war, and you must tip the scales in our favour. I know such a task seems insurmountable, so I will give you 1000 Requisition points to spend on a personal contingent. The sisters you choose will be given divine visions and set out on a pilgrimage to find you and enter into your service. Those commanders whom you call will not instantly cede command however, but will take you under their wing and forge you into one of the greatest commanders the sisterhood has ever seen. Should you succeed you will be considered a Saint of the Imperium and those who fought by your side will form an Orders Minors who will follow you and spread the Imperial creed throughout your travels. Be warned however, despite the aid of your sisters you will still need to face down some of the most powerful commanders these factions have to offer and your chances of survival are dubious at best.

Not happening
They'd ban me in 2 seconds anyway
fuck off

Quick MCUp2 question--when exactly in 2014 does it start?

Lifeless Being would probably also let you halt your body's processes in the middle of your cycle, too.

Did you know user Heart is from SB? And Cracker_Jack? Mir? It's not as bad as you think, just try it once and you can stop any time.

When Cap drops the fuck out of the Triskelion.

Oh, and blood control abilities like Black Blood could probably make the whole deal a lot less messy.

...Orrr, you could just remove your eggs and freeze them with science. Pregnancy is overrated--make your babies via magic like I do.

Why do you keep doing this? Also, you're coming across as a shady drug-dealer right now. Not really helping your case.

What have harmophiliacs ever done to you?

Town gets overrun with weeds and weird plants start popping up.

Jump # 109 Warhammer Fantasy Dogs of War
Race: High Elf
Class: Maiden guard (300)
Perks:
*Archery (0)
*Elite (0)
*Etiquette (0)
*Advisor (0)
*Blessings of the lady, full version (700) I guess I am blessing myself in this world
Nemisis: Genevieve Dieudonne, the Vampiress

(I don’t like saying things about peoples jump but this one really needs better organization )

Well this was a thing. Though my primary allegiance was to the high elves and the everqueen I found myself charged with protecting a vampire rights activist.

To say people were not keen on her ideas is an understatement. Bless her heart though despite her unpopular ideas she tried. In a way I couldn’t help but root for someone who would fallow their convictions to such a degree.

So I started to address the problems that she faced. I used science and alchemy to create a process to create artificial blood. At first it tasted terrible despite serving as a valid substitute for blood to a vampire.

It took several tries and changes to the formula but we created something that was near enough it was slightly off but it had an acceptable flavor.

Then I used my skills as a bard to give rousing speeches and write songs about naturally that made me rather (un)popular at first but, some vampires were willing to try the new blood substitute and a few people were willing to give the vamps a chance. By the end of 10 years we had made some progress. There was still a long ways to go

The real trouble was trying to keep Genevieve alive during this time, Dealing with Assassins was a daily thing. Some with magic, some with swords or steaks. However we had used a mixture of technology, magic and trained a number of body guards to protect her. When the time came for me to go we wished each other well. I knew better than to ask her to come along I knew she would want to see this through.

This is much improved compared to earlier version of the scenario, good on you. Most major issues brought last time are dealt with and the rest aren't major concerns. Would still prefer a more sister focused campaign but this looks pretty damned good too.

>Protectors of the Plot Continuum wip
Is it kill? I liked it too.

neato. sounds like I'm going to Kamar-taj right after cleaning up Winter Soldier and coming back just in time for Civil War.

Could it? It seems more like a natural process rather than something that could be paused through the manipulation of time or age.

I wish you hadn't planted that particular image in my head.

Cool, this looks good. I have some things to say regarding the RP system as you presented it in the last WIP but I'll hold off for the moment since for all I know it could be different now.

>pic
>that spine
looks like RavenloftAnon bought Flexibility in body mod.

I learned the Heaven Crushing technique basically I would continually get stronger and stronger but my body would continually be put under more pressure as I was doing so until I stop it or explode/implode whichever comes first, I wondered how far I could go and didn't stop it in time so I lost a life there. I named it Heaven Crushing as if the very Heavens are trying to crush me.

>I wish you hadn't planted that particular image in my head.

>Black Blood companion complains about being squirted out of your vagina once a month

There is one based on the Shrine world of Seth where some unknown group is profaning the rituals they use in the god emperor's name, so an Ordos Hereticus scenario basically and I'm brainstorming an important skirmish to retake a monastery with a relic in it or something.

Well I'm considering the perks more or less done so if it's in regards to that then by all means.

Actually, here's the revised version of that perk. Please let me know if it looks okay or not!

"Sesame Street Collection (50 CP, Free Drop-In)- You get a full collection of all Sesame Street episodes, playable in any video format, along with the various books, CDs, and other related media. Furthermore, in any following jump there will be an equivalent of Sesame Street existing, and you will get whatever media comes in that jump; in the case that the jump has Sesame Street (if it is one on modern Earth, for instance), you will get that material and discover that there are some interesting little differences between the normal version and the one in the jump you are on."

I don't think there is anything that directly helps but there are plenty of perks that let you ignore pain and Darkstalkers has a perk that lets you control your bleeding.

And I think we need to take a step back, as we've just gone full Mommy.

No, we need to go deeper.

Eclipse Phase. Between Basic Biomods (free) and Endocrine Control (50cp utility mod) you can shut up most biological issues.

Any deeper and we'll be hitting the kidneys.

Pls no.

Clearly we should go all the way through.

>pic
I still have no idea how he kept his job as long as he did

I'm attempting to put together a full-bore OC martial art, but it's... kinda not going too well. Mostly as I don't know martial arts for jack shit and can't even begin to describe shit like the training regimen, or potential techniques, or an awakening process, or any of that shit.

pastebin.com/HrZsdLKS

Basically all I fucking have is a list of martial arts (unarmed and armed), and perks.

I'm sorry user. I'm trying.

You, look what you did. We need to avoid depth in this conversation, as the original question intended. As shallow as possible really.

>Well I'm considering the perks more or less done so if it's in regards to that then by all means.
Well;

Why can we only buy one Cannoness?

Sisters Hospitalia and Dialogous both wear power armor and are priced accordingly in the codex you are drawing from. Hospitalia even have medical attachments for theirs similar to sister sized apothecarys.

Can we buy a Command Squad, Death Cult Assassins, or any other of units from the codex not listed?
Related, can we buy Celestine with RP?

Too many to count. Just find one that has a U R Gud At X and then select grammar. I mean, I think that's a waste of CP but if you really can't figure it out yourself then that's an option. If you are really concerned about it then there are several jumps that let you be a god of X; just become a god of grammar and you'll be beyond covered.

I admit it took me a while to figure out what you were talking about.

Can we take multiple scenarios? Like go through the one in Canopus first and find that another is an assignment we are given afterwards?

Are there any perks that allow you to be expressive despite wearing a mask or helmet?

Welp. Y'all scared of Cracker_Jack. Good job, hope you're proud of yourselves.

*Off

Or bloodbend your period away.

I wonder if that is why Crona always has that haunted look, because his black blood friend who's name escapes me controls his bodily functions like going to the bathroom.

Nah, pretty sure you were right the first time. I heard that he is an SBer and that they hold your hand before you can even refuse. Just, uh, don't tell him I said that. Please.

What's the most updated version?

Oh, yes there are. The one I use is from Generic Creepypasta, but there are a couple in the Marvel jumps. One has a costume that serves that purpose, even.

I'm not scared of Cracker_Jack...if he desires a knife fight in a dark alley, I will gleefully provide him with one. If he wishes to do battle to the death, I will see to it that he is given a fair and honorable battle. Even if honorable is not my thing, given my trickster nature.

I do not fear him...you are mistaken.

its joke

Ultra hyped. You're really rocking it, Sister Burke Chan.

>We'll never know what the prize inside was

Spider-Man Raimiverse. Costume + Emotive upgrade. Can import your Costume.

The real prize was the friends you made along the way.

Tomb Kings has a nifty mask that can do it.

Jump # 110 Generic Children’s Television
Starting location: Jumper theatre
Background: Variety
Perks:
*I’d like you to meet a friend (0)
*Look for the helpers (100, Discount)
*A world according to jumper (200, Discount)
*Hello Neighbor (300, Discount)
*Learning is fun (100)
*This is your world (100)
*Gotta find him a friend (200)
Equipment: Pleasant house

(note: Pic unrelated, just didn't have any that fit the jump)

Wow… it was amazing working with kids. It’s funny I didn’t know what to expect when I started the jump. I did my best to entertain them. To teach them and help them where I could. Somehow though no matter how much I did I think I got more out of it than them. It was amazing watching them grow and learn right before my eyes.

My show was a little variety show that we were supposed to do skits to teach kids lessons and entertain them. It honestly took me a while to get comfortable and took changing the format quite a bit. I brought the kids up on stage with me. We did less skits but I sang with them and talked to them. It was fun.

We tried to also tackle some of the tougher subjects in life, like loss and divorce. Many of our show ideas were picked from letters and e mails I would get from the kids. Some of which were very heart breaking.

Through it all I like to think that somehow some way I helped the kids and made their lives a little better as they all certainly made mine better.

>doubt.smug

Is that something you can do with cultivation? I thought it was just generic ki strikes/blasts and shit. Might have to look into that.

When the most prolific jumpmaker is a SBer you can tell the SB shitters are just looking for shit to stir up.

That was a nice ending. Don't expect the update anytime soon though.

Valeria? Or are you perhaps referring to Digger, Heavens, or Dirge?