I've never heard of this RPG before. It's reviewer-submitted tagline is "Arabian Nights in space." Any ideas about it?

I've never heard of this RPG before. It's reviewer-submitted tagline is "Arabian Nights in space." Any ideas about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ranker.com/crowdranked-list/greatest-pen-and-paper-rpg_s-v1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go shill your game elsewhere

I remember seeing this on Kickstarter. I thought it looked pretty cool. Has it been released yet?

My friend has a copy of it, but I had no idea about it.

>.25$ has been deposited into your account

>Any ideas about it?

Post a PDF and we'll tell you

Since youre shilling it, a pdf will help give us a better opinion

Well, if it really is Arabian Nights in space then it can't be bad.

ok I have a link but the server wont let me post it?

says its spam. is it because its a Russian host?

Break up the url and post it

zippyshare
dot com
/v/74JKxcJj/file
dot html

Found in the archive thingy. Think it's not the final revision, but whatevs.

Nice virus.

downloaded fine for me. zippy is dodgy as tho.

Seems nice enough but that whole science fantasy tradition rooted in Wolfe's Book of the New Sun never worked for me. If you like that sort of thing it's probably good for you.

It's pretty good. Got some cool stuff. The art it really fucking good, which is good if you buy more books than you run games but doesn't do much for the game itself.

Game itself still suffers the main problem of any game that isn't one of the Big Four; getting some fucking players if you do not have a group right now you can make run it.

I saw it on the shelves at my Tabletop store yesterday.

Because god forbid we ever talk about RPGs other than 40k and D&D on Veeky Forums.

What is it? Sell me on it. If you're gonna shill, then shill.

What's the big 4 btw? I only know d&d and most likely gurps.

>Asking to talk about a new niche game is now "shilling" instead of simply discussion about a lesser known IP

Welp, the /v/ infection is terminal. Guess its time to burn it all down

post pdf

WoD, Shadowrun, CoC comes to mind.

Love me some shadowrun. WoD is okay, at least in my experience. And Never played CoC but always wanted to.

it's 30mb, any ideas?

Look, I'm mostly fine with it. I don't care if they work for them or not. I just want them to try to sell me on it. By the cover, it looks mildly interesting. I wanna hear why I should care.

Just looked it up. Seems like a serviceable but generic soft sci-fi rpg. What's so great about it? what's the hook?

Google drive?

for fucks sake, man. This isn't a hard problem.

google drive, dropbox, mediafire, mega, sharefile, box, blah blah blah

Just pick one.

Yeah, not sure how you get from 'generic soft sci-fi' (which was also my impression) to 'Arabian Nights in space' (which is different enough to get my attention).

>claims the OP isn't shilling

>his post is basically an advertisement

There is a difference between posts that want to discuss a game and talk about it or whatever, and flagrant posts with no content to them besides the image of the game and going "h-hey guys i heard its arabian nights IN SPACE!"

So, if he is gonna shill, fine, but put some fucking effort into it.

the faggot probably means dnd 3.x, fagfinder, 4E and 5E

>GURPS
I fucking wish.

cloud[dot]mail[dot]ru
/public/DzTm/4YCZ8u7xn

not mine, but you're welcome

A shit.
Nobody will be talking about It in a month.

thanks man. Now to see if this is any good

I don't know what big four are currently. Probably pathfinder and D&D.

Previously I knew there were few popular ones.

3.5 D&D,
Vampire (and some other WoD games)
Shadowrun (and some played cyberpunk)
L5R

(and few honorable mentions Call of Cthulhu, Star Wars, Warhammer Fantasy)

D&D, WoD, GURPS, Shadowrun
most probably

ranker.com/crowdranked-list/greatest-pen-and-paper-rpg_s-v1

Am Swedish, played 1st ed. It was fun, and Fria Ligan is a quality producer

stop baiting you fuck, I want to hear honest opinions about this game

What do you mean? The first edition was only published in Swedish, and this is the second ed. Fria Ligan literally means The Free League. I don't have experience with the second edition of Coriolis, but I have played the first and I remember it as a good experience. I also know that the developers know what they are doing, and are dominating the Swedish market.