He held XLM

>he held XLM
If anybody did an ounce of research they would know why this shit is the future and not reliant on BTC.

>2000 transactions at a time
>2-5 second transaction time
>aim to be the remittance service of the third world
>doesn't target large banks who can just make their own crypto like Ripple

Other urls found in this thread:

www-935.ibm.com/services/studies/csuite/blockchain/
www-935.ibm.com/services/us/gbs/thoughtleadership/blockchainlibrary.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw bought 1500 of them at 1280 seats a couple days ago.
Just hit 1730 again

>10k tx at a time
>3 sec tx time
>aims to do remittance for banks who actually have trillions of dollars, not just 10 rupees
>doesn't target pajeets who can just make their own crypto
all in on ripple

>doesn't target large banks who can just make their own crypto like Ripple
Okay, but you've got to clarify before you get called out and invite a bunch of FUDders. It doesn't TARGET the banks, but they are currently working with the banks right now to ensure that the transactions are clean enough to move into other types of applications, like retail and other shit. If the banks can use Stellar to push transactions of large amounts without a hitch, then you can shill this to big corporations that deal with millions of transactions hourly and have the credentials to back up your claim. This is why it's technically better than Ripple, but they are both in speculation mode right now. Ripple is still on the come-up as long as banks don't realize they can just fork their own coins based on Ripple and cut out the middle man. Until that happens though, I'm going to hold Ripple some more, been in too long to lose out on any more gains now.

>disclaimer: I hold both XLM and XRP

True, more emphasis on the partnering with IBM to provide a foundation

why would another bank make its own fork when no one else in the world would accept that fork for intra bank payments?

It is called Inter-bank ledger.
Through it, they could control/adjust the supply all they want and lie to the govt and normies to gibsmedat without market transparency/intervention.
Seriously how fucking new are all of you?

It also allows them to bypass Basel and other fractional reserve measures entirely

I would post what I've been posting in every XLM thread but ... you already know...

This is a reasonable sentiment, and I agree wholeheartedly, but you never know. For example, in the US, JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, and Bank of America dominate in the number of branches nationwide, so they could potentially stick to Ripple (implying it makes it here before XLM takes hold) and keep the intrabank trading aspect, or just fork it and maintain that cash flow within their own bank "hierarchy," if that makes sense. They don't like competition.

Cough

Also, this Forking it means that they have full control of the supply and where it goes and how it's used, not the developers. They could just as easily say, "fuck you guys," make their own, and regulate it however they see fit.

This shouldn't really be a surprise, we all know who runs the banks.

>The Rothschilds

Which is why I like the Stellar strategy of going after the masses in an appeal to people who do remittance payments.

It is a brilliant social psychology ploy as well as a brilliant economic move. Remittances account for a large amount of the cash flow and broadens the horizons for potential adopters across the world if it works out great. If it works in the U.S., other countries might hop on board knowing that it'll save them time and money in the long run.

>tfw Stellar is so fresh and so clean clean that it revitalizes the world economy

They're ran as a nonprofit, the coins are pre-mined so no big energy expenditure, and it's backed by one of the giants.

I can see myself putting it in a wallet, tucking it away for awhile and forgetting about it. It's seen steady growth through every single dip, reliable 10%

My next level TA detects a thumbs up in op's chart. Buy buy buy

Isn't it 1000 transactions?

2,000 peak, 1000 conservative last I saw

Have you been in the past XLM threads? I'm wondering if you know which user I am, and why I am completely on board with you...

Needs fiat pairings, stable/secure XLM wallets, partnerships,
users and guaranteed buyers for Stellar to dominate Crypto

>pajeets who can make their own crypto

found the flaw

See above

Ripple cryptographer mentioned its scalable, so the XLM @ 2000 beating ripple is not entirely true

Who the fuck researches cryptos? Just follow the trend, like seriously. That's what 99.5% of people do.

>just follow the trend
kek ask all the BCH buyers how that went for them yesterday

That is clearly not enough.
Other than IBM, has any of Bigger Chaps actually expressed confidence in the Stellar Blockchain.

T. 67k hodler

I suggest you take a look at the number of large companies that have turned to IBM recently to rely on their services. A few that I can mention are Honda and American Airlines.

> www-935.ibm.com/services/studies/csuite/blockchain/

> www-935.ibm.com/services/us/gbs/thoughtleadership/blockchainlibrary.html

I will say it again
>Actually expressed confidence in Stellar as a blockchain,

But what are your thoughts on $NAKE?

What? SNEK?
Its head will only rear when normies can buy XLM with Fiat directly.

Being paired with BTC has done nothing but to damage the value of Stellar and increased volatility. Right now, expect Massive Swings as we hit support over and over.

Bought at 1700, down to 1600 in an hour. JUST

I'm gonna swing trade BTC. It's fluctuating 1k every 10 minutes up and down

If BTC hits sub$11k, you blokes better start pulling everything from the exchanges and keep them on your desktop/paper wallet

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

Why

People panicking and cashing out, exchange websites not having enough coins nor usd

Do you know what swing trading is?