How do I prevent coinbase from hitting my account? i bought 3k at $14...

How do I prevent coinbase from hitting my account? i bought 3k at $14,300 yesterday and didnt realize it would take a FUCKING WEEK to go through, ass all of my other purchases were on credit card rather than bank transfer. I called the bank and they said there was nothing they could do. What if I just take the cash and close the account? Claim it was fraudulent? Faggot move but I sold everything at 14k after buying in 2 months ago around 8k. Fuck hodl at this point, get the fuck out if you're ahead and wait for the dip to end, if it ever fucking does.

monaco is one of my favorite theyve partnered with visa and are mooning hard

I’m with you.

What is the point when $14,300 is actually a good price? Do any charge backs and they close your account.

By they do you mean coinbase or the bank? I know it's not a bad price but so much can happen in 7 days that I would rather kill this transaction and rebuy with card when the dip ends.

You can always call your bank and say you've noticed suspicious activity on your account and ask if they can help you verify the last few transactions. They'll go over them with you and you can just say "I didn't make that purchase" for coinbase. They'll block it since it's probably in the middle of being a pending charge to your account.

Good luck you stupid coincuck. Here's a photo of yourself.

I dont think that blocked out the sensitive stuff very well

you bought $300 of bitcoin you cuck, who cares

It hasn't even hit my account yet. No pending, nothing. Which is why I was suprised they couldn't do anything. At this point I could just cash out and close my bank acct and the transaction will never go through

Welcome to what's known as "accounts in collections" if you do that.

Jfc what are you? Twelve?

Accept your slight losses like a man you fucking soy filled millennial crybaby bitch. What kind of person is this destructive about a slight dip in an investment? Here's a suggestion, wait until the money goes through and sell your inevitable gains and never come back here.

Oh my God no, you're down $100

Welcome to what's known as "unable to process", it's happened to me trying to buy a cup of coffee when i was broke, I don't see how this is any different.

And BTW I am actually 14. Your slut mother wouldn't fuck me the way she does if I was any older.

why the fuck does anyone ever buy anything in crypto where you have to "wait a week" to get what you're buying?

Here's how normal/intelligent people buy crypto:

1) sign up to an exchange that isnt coinbase
2) deposit USD into that exchange (this may take time, depending on deposit options)
3) with the USD thats in the exchange, buy whatever crypto you want directly from the order book, you now instantly own that crypto, free to transfer it off that exchange into a wallet or onto another exchange of your choosing

I literally can't comprehend people that use these exchanges where you buy your crypto and then have to wait to actually take control of it, its the most retarded thing a person could possibly do in this market

>cryptocoin
>needs a week to complete a transaction

Romans could send a bag of gold to the other side of the empire within a week.

If you had read my post, you would see that I never purchased with a bank acct before so I had no idea it would take so long. As for other comments talking shit about my $100 loss, it's not about that you fucking faggot, it's that I'm not in control of my own fucking money for 6 days.

Coinbase allows USD deposits, but a lot of people don't use that option.

wasn't even really attacking you, just speaking generally, i see these "I paid for it but it's pending for a week!" posts every fucking day.

I'm not even that experienced but this is common sense to me. Why would anyone want their volatile investment locked and unable to trade it for several days to weeks? Yet people seem okay with operating this way. It's the least intelligent thing a person can do. Exchanges shouldn't even allow it honestly but they're greedy I guess.

Eat my giant milk filled cock you fat bitch. I don't care about the loss, I don't want to wait a fucking week.

4) try to turn any of your crypto back to USD

This is where coinbase is actually good

Still waiting days for a wire transfer you shit cuck