Strong Sisters of Battle, Muscle Sorceresses, and Veeky Forums Female Fighters

Strong Sisters of Battle, Muscle Sorceresses, and Veeky Forums Female Fighters.

Post em here, along with all the times you seen them used well, or have use them yourself.

Last thread:

That thing looks gross. I've never seen the appeal.

>You will never wrassle a lewd musclegirl
Why even live?

Source and links to second page?

That thing is less canonically possible than a female space marine.

Some people find it, and Female Space Marines, hot and/or empowering. Who are you to complain you misogynist?

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I like muscle girls but the OP image is pretty offputting.

her head is a thumb

i mean its good, but we can push it a little further.

Do we really have to go there today? That anons subjective taste in aesthetics and what is attractive may differ from your's, but that doesn't make him a misogynist.

well I meant more to like use something that could actually work as a player character and wouldn't instantly register as just fetish bait.

I'm a man of taste and refinement. Things these "wo"men aren't part of, fetishfag.

Underneath her armor a ladyknight can be as swole as you want her to be.

You can spin a lot of shit with the right explaination or backstory elements.

For example, Ye olde chainmail bikini, Your character wore it as part of an advertisement for her mercenary/adventurer crew. To put on posters and business cards.

ughn

I mean I'm all for healthy, fit, curvy women, but there's a limit to it. I feel like these musclegirls all too easily become just men with tits and vaginas, which is as boring and unappealing to me as it is unrealistic.

Then post some. Give us examples.

these women make my anus pucker

I didn't even complain, Super Mutants have as an important characteristic a complete lack of sexual features and capabilities. It's one of the ways to win the first game, even.

I'm inclined to agree, but the right balance is so hard to find. They all veer to either way too skinny or way too xboxhueg.

These are all well and good... but i demand HUGE

None of the things I like would fit this thread at all.

Make a new thread? i wanna see!

>I limped to work the next morning.
>When I got to the gym, I said, "You forgot your wristwatch."

>I limped to work the next morning
...you sprained your ankle?

Nope.
she sprained hers

>super mutants
>space marines
>empowering
fuckin wot

they both have basically no control over their lives

What exactly is stopping you?

A severe musclegirl drought. At this point girls with six toes per foot are more common.

If I spooge in an amazon, I know my offspring will be safe. Therefore I feel comfortable cumming inside her.

In reference to the OP, it's because female super mutants in Fallout look identical to male super mutants. Nothing misogynistic about it.

In fact, it's misogynistic to imply that a female of a different/mutated species has to be hot.

I don't know. It'd mostly just end with a thread called "Perfectly normal, attractive, not especially fetishized adventuring women". That'd be kind of boring, wouldn't it?

>I know my offspring will be safe
Your safety on the other hand cannot be guaranteed.
Why aren't the Danmachi amazons swole as fuck? They're supposed to be strong, right?

YOu'd be surprised. do it, and link it here. If nothing else, it'll be a grand attraction for Shitposting.

Yeah right. Admit it, you haven't actually done shit to make your fantasies come true, you have never tried to take up wrestling and meet wrestler girls, you haven't even tried searching them over the internet. You don't do any sports and you aren't trying to meet girls who do.

I think it would actually be a good thread.

God magic, they ain't gotta explain shit.

Well, if you think so.

Muchas Arigato Comrade

>The slender/traditionally attractive women thread becomes the rival thread to this one
>Sooner or later it will devolve into strong musclegirls and dextrous svelte girls competing with eachother over the affection of teenage boys
I'm fine with what's currently transpiring.

I like you you're silly.

REMOVE

What's wrong?

/pfg/ memes

Can we get some orks/trolls up in here? Was wanting to make one for a Shadowrun session.

Beastfolk ok?

> Forgot pic

Eh, I dunno. The big tits kind of ruin it over

Definitely this. A muscular girl with a bit of bulk, that isn't retardedly overdone is so damn rare for some reason.

This. Post it on /aco/ and link it from here to there if you're so scared of mods and shit.

POWERFUL

You know there's a hyper muscle thread in /d/, right? Still, I shall endeavor to your request while somewhat maintaining a Veeky Forums theme.

I work retail, so see a pretty wide variety of people. They do exist, but most are just athletic and kind of thick. One time though, swear to god, I saw a whole body builder family drift through. Mother and two high school to college age kids, one son and one daughter, all of them jacked as fuck.

Miracles happen, you just have to look user.

More accurately, the FEV(Forced Evolution Virus) that turns humans into super mutants mostly removes sexual organs in the mutation process. That's why super mutants are completely sterile and can only reproduce by capturing humans and exposing them to FEV.

I shouldn't be surprised Veeky Forums is this bad at lewd writing. Still, it's pretty amazing how inept the beta males here are

It doesn't remove genitals it just makes them infertile. In FO2 you can be fucked by a Supermutant.

>Not being 30%Chems.
>Losing.
Pleb.