CAN WE ALL AGREE THAT THIS IS THE ANTICHRIST, THE FALSE GOD THAT DESTROYED US ALL?...

CAN WE ALL AGREE THAT THIS IS THE ANTICHRIST, THE FALSE GOD THAT DESTROYED US ALL??! HE WAS MASKED AS OUR SAVIOR ONLY TO COME DOWN AND CAST FIRE UPON OUR KINGDOM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JSUIQgEVDM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so you're saying i should hodl?

lol, what have we learned. crypto is sensitive and apparently bcash made people spook...

BTC cunts crying to the media and SEC about muh attacks created a lot of this.

did you guys sell ?

Bitcoin has survived through it all and it will survive this fork attack

im going all in on this
normie money will start to pour in soon

not yet lol

no, i probably won't either

the last 3 times i got weak hands the coin i sold mooned shortly afterwards. so for your sake you should hope i sell

Yes.

>SELL FUCKING NOW

no, im not a retard.

gib moni pls

Yeah I sold at same satoshi value I bought at and dumped it all in hempcoin. By the grace of God this coin has held its own. Up from 2500 3000 sats over past few hours. Went from 2400 to 3500 Sat's, has dipped to 3000 now back to 3100.

This coin has prevented me from losing much more. Thank you based stoners. They react more slowly to things thus were not swayed by emotional selling of bitcoin crash. They all got stoned and passed out hours ago or are partying and getting baked. Proof that CHAD holding is better than VIRGIN SELLING any day of the fuckin week.

just to be clear bch is shit
btc is the real deal

this, holy fuck corecucks

adam back is the great satan

3200 now

Yep I'd say that's accurate. It created the idea of literally free money, then further forks. Everyone wanted in. It will recover, don't fret.

SAY MY NAME MOTHERFUCKERS. I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD BRING US DOWN.

Took advantage of a flash crash on ETP and made 5k. Lucky I was watching it happen, I usually miss them.

Hempcoin is the new bitcoin. Not even kidding. Imagine an entire cryptocurrency running on hemp power. Perfect symbiosis with gaia mug jahbros

What is dead may never die

Is this the end, bros?

youtu.be/JSUIQgEVDM4

Bitcoin is a scam.

You have no clue who I am. This is a good time for Bcashies to bail to Monero, wipe your hard drive, and run.

Hempcoin my dudes look it up

Join the flippening

LOL fuck off with monero crap

Glad I sold immediately @3200 (bought in at 2200) when I saw the euro buyblock at coinbase. Moved to ripple so I didnt lose so much sats with btc

Bitcoin cash is the true bitcoin newfriend
Bitcoin core decided to ruin every single one of bitcoins use-cases and early adopters and bitcoin businesses got together and preservee the real bitcoin with on-chain scalin in bcash.

Its the biggest profit opportunity you will get in 2018: BCH

REEEE COINBASE WON'T LET ME SELL MY BCH
WHAT DO I DO?

AAAAAAAAAA

Buy more

are you down like 40% today bro? lmfao

uh huh

In it to win it

NO DUDE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. THAT IS ALL SPAM CREATED BY BCASH. LUKE JR TOLD ME THAT 300KB BLOCKS ARE ALL WE NEED, 1 MB IS MORE THAN ENOUGH. I FUCKING LOVE ADAM BACK'S COCK IN MY MOUTH. YUM YUM GIVE ME MORE CUM ADAM.

t. corecuck

The funny thing about this is that the easiest way for Bitcoin Cash to gain market dominance is a massive bear market. Bitcoin's only use is as a store of value so if the price tanks it literally has no use whatsoever. Bitcoin Cash on the other hand can be used for transactions so even if the price tanks it has utility. This means in a long bear market Bitcoin Cash dominance is all but guaranteed. I for one am hoping the whole crypto market burns to the ground.

I laffed.

1000 SAT/BYTE OF FEES FOR BITCOINS

L M A O
M
A
O

The absolute state of Corecucks.

>holds bcc
>measures it in btc
>spazes out about muh flippening
youre a fucking retard

>hurr durr Im gonna keep bringing this argument up even though it literally had no effect on the price the last time this happened
You cashies are so retarded it hurts sometimes