So Medusa the Gorgon causes petrification

So Medusa the Gorgon causes petrification.

What status effects does each of her sisters cause?

If we're talking mythology, I guess none, right?

They're also Gorgons (though immortal, unlike Medusa), so also petrification I guess.

That said it's my headcanon that Stheno has the power of Passive-Aggression and Eurayle the power of Jewish Guilt.

Eurayle has higher damage against men and Stheno is a useless piece of shit

don't bully

They have the power of not-getting-killed-by-Perseusification

Thanks for the laugh, OP.

As always, a webcomic would be improved by approximately 400% by removing the text from the last panel.

>being angry about having a garden of ever-hard dicks for her personnal use

>using a petrified dick through a petrified shirt/pants

The one in the comic seems usable enough.

>Snakes
>solid (rock)
Makes me wonder, too.

So, are all of this webcomic's jokes stolen directly from Oglaf, or only this one?

It's even older than that.

That's from 2010, when did the Oglaf comic get posted?

No idea, the site doesn't list dates, but it's a fairl early one.

Kudos to him for being able to get an erection looking at such a disfigured face.

P-pents!

or whichever place you need to return to.

>No idea, the site doesn't list dates, but it's a fairl early one.
It was May 2010, Afrodisiac was published January 2010.

obligatory

Have you or one of your players ever said something crude to a female monster?

Obligatory

>Forgetting their greatest passive TOP CUTE : A+
The design with the glory is fucking good,
I wish I had them.
Stheno apparently was vicious and killed more than Euryale and Medusa combined, Euryale inflicts sleep. Both are immortal unlike Medusa

It was ONLY medusa that was cursed to petrify people. she used to be a beautiful titan/godess but she fooled around with poseidon in athena's temple. athena couldnt do shit about the semen god so instead the greek gods take their wraith out on the victims and cursed medusa with a horrible visage and to petrify any other man she tried to fuck. greek gods were assholes.

>she fooled around with poseidon in athena's temple.
What a slut, getting raped by a god because she was pretty cute

Kelly is a gift

It'll turn me to stone, huh?

Stone?

This is (partially) my fetish

That's right Snake. If you're turned to stone, you'll be petrified and unable to move! Don't let it happen to you.

Where's the crying abused Statue of Liberty?

>victim blaming
>cute girl just doing some priest duties for athena
>literally just minding her own business but gets raped by a greek god who were known for this often
>gets cursed by athena to not get any more attention
>fated to die by getting her head cut off
>kids pop out of her when killed
>totally all her fault

life is tough for girls with snake hair. also i swear greek mythology is filled with fetishes presented as a serious matter

gimme more cute medusae.

It's not a real Kelly, just a shoop

just for you i'll dump what i have

Athena's superdickery CV is still small potatoes compared to Zeus's though.
Then again, the entire greek pantheon (sans MAYBE Hera) combined doesn't have a superdickery CV as big as Zeus, in many cases involving his actual superdick.

Hera is literally the only one who comes remotely close and even then 9 times out of 10 she's being a bitch because of something Zeus did.
Not least that one time that he locked her up in a cage because he was tired of her nagging. This being the same woman who was also his sister who he forcibly married in the first place.

I know, it's just a sterotype, he always has it in his pictures

Bless you, you're doing god's work. And I mean a cool god, and not some rapist asshole god.

I'm pretty sure humans have been making this joke for as long as the story of Medusa has existed

>So hideous she turns people to stone.
I don't think the joke can be older than the first sexy portrayal of her.

It's probably graffiti in the bathroom of some ancient roman brothel.
"Doubtlessly, Julia is the finest woman in the all of Rome, just as the Medusa's hideous looks once turned men to stone, Julia's beauty hardens only the penis"

roman graffiti is amazing

Ancient graffiti truly shows that people 2000 years ago where pretty much the same as we are today.

Yeah, and knowing human nature that was probably about five minutes after the story was written.

>Implying Hades ever did anything wrong

Persephone, but that's the only real mark against him. Orpheus made a deal and broke it, and Hades didn't really do much besides deal with dead people all the time.

Guy's life was suffering.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

>snake pubes

>>public hair is snakes too
>>doesn't have snakes coming out of her nose or armpits

See this is what's wrong with weird fetish shit like this. If you're gonna be gross and take something like "snakes for hair" to its logical conclusion don't half-ass it. Either make just the hair on her head snakes like the classical portrayal or go full on body horror with it, not this weird half point

Gorgons are no match for Night Stalkers.

She shaves her armpit snakes and plucks her nose snakes.

I don't see you complaining about the lack of leg snakes.

>not posting best nightstalkers
Do you even Big MT, user?

Pottery.

Checked.

Cassandra was cursed by Apollo because she got away when he tried to rape her.
She is doomed to tell horrible prophesies to people which always come true, and they always ignore it.

Oedipus's kids all had bad ends at no fault of their own because the gods figured once everyone knew they were born of accidental incest an example had to be made of them.

To be fair Persephone just hated being stuck down there. Once he gave her two seasons off she embraced her role so hard she became more important in Hades's cult than Hades himself, since she claims you from this world AND assigns you your dwelling.

Hephaestus is mostly innocent too.

>And so Medusa became so horrifically hideous, that he who shall gaze upon her form will become like the earth. His body shall be wholly stone and never shall he move or breathe again.
>Impressive tale storyteller, I shall encapsulate the meaning of the parable in an image which portrays the god-offending wench as a busty, curvy lady with hips as wide as the Nile and skin as smooth as a newborn babe. To jack it to later.
>Why wait friend?
>Tfw you want to fug a Gorgon.

I see great utility in this.

Monster comedy thread?

Hephaestus was the bullied nerd of the greek pantheon.

Hephaestus gets savagely cucked by Ares, I recall.

Which is strange, because people and gods were normally getting cucked by Zeus.

>Hephaestus is mostly innocent too.
Didn't he try, and fail, to rape Athena once?

Hestia is the true innocent of Olympus.

That's not what Luke Cage means, you idiot.

Why does clothing get petrified again?

He got some payback though, but public humiliation is unusually restrained for a greek god.

Yeah, but Heph trapped them in a magic net in the act and paraded them in front of all the other gods until they were done laughing and Zeus said " Now Heph, that was pretty funny but remember that you're a cripple and still the worst god because of it."

Oh, and the Greeks love telling this story for lulz. So he has to hear about it constantly.

Zeus keked Heph out of a decent life. According to the Greeks Zeus cripples babies when they're born to mark them as shit tier babies. Hera got pissed at Zeus cheating on her then having Athena 100% by himself, so she shlicked Heph into existence. Zeus crippled him to mark him as a shitty masturbation baby, so Hera threw him off Olympus and he had to crawl back, crippling him more.
So Zeus chained him to an anvil to make him useful, and mocks him constantly. Also mortals make fun of him too, he has no real dedicated city or impressive temple, and his cult is boring and without major festivals.

What does Luke Cage have to do with this?

Hestia was going to give birth to Greek antichrist until Zeus ate her to become all-knowing when not fucking.

The real decent gods are minor. Nike, Eirene, the Muses, and so on.

Strange... I remember Hephaestus story as something along: unwanted child earn back his birth right on his own merit alone, despite general adversity.

>Hestia was going to give birth to Greek antichris
Technically not her fault, unless she was aware of this before she got pregnant.

Everyone was aware that the firstborn son of the head of the pantheon kills his father and destroys the old pantheon. They participated in Zeus doing exactly that and knew it was coming.

Supposedly by never having an heir by eating her, he ensured his rule was eternal and had a daughter he thinks is awesome instead as well as gaining the wisdom his ancestors lacked because Hestia was exactly that.

IIRC in the original myth the deal with her sisters was that they were immortal.

Eh, I'm going by memory. One is probably the Roman version.

>To be fair Persephone just hated being stuck down there.

It was only her mother Demeter getting pissed and causing a heatwave. Persephone was mostly fine with it.

This was a fun game.

Their curse was not being as hot

wierd, image didnt post

How to beat Medusa and get sum fug outta her 2
>Learn how to grapple people blindfold
>Grapple Medusa blindfolded
>Tie her up and blindfold her eyes (not the snake eyes, they aren't the dangerous ones)
>Fuck Medusa
>A lot

I would an anthro nightstalker

Heph also married Aphrodite against her will.

That user was right.

... Sauce?

Right there in the picture, dum-dum.

well, why didn't Circe?

we just don't know

BY THE POWER OF THICC

The title's partially covered by one of the statue heads.

I didn't see the partially covered English. Found it.

I was literally just about to reply "I can only see goddess NTR show" when I read pic.
But, seriously, why didn't she just use polymorph?