What if Nehekhara wasn't turned into a wasteland? Would they still be the number one human nation?

What if Nehekhara wasn't turned into a wasteland? Would they still be the number one human nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneviève_Dieudonné
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably not, all great empire's fall eventually.

Then they rise again. Egypt and Iran were among the first superpowers in the world and the only reason they both don't still dominate the middle east is because Arabia has so much oil. Rome fell but Italy is one of the richest countries in the world. China always has ups and downs.

>italy
>one of the richest countries in the world

8th richest. 51st richest if ranked per capita.

That is not a very good score.

>8th out of 200 isn't a good score
kys

>51st richest if ranked per capita.
Also I couldn't find Italy ranked that low on any list.

>51st richest if ranked per capita.
source: my ass

Don't know where he took his sources too.
Lowest I found put the ritals at 25th.

Human faction ? Certainly.

The exiled from Nehekhara did play their parts in the rise of both the Empire and Bretonnia.
Without Nagash going full evil genius and spawning the vamps, the Old World's history would look much different.

>The exiled from Nehekhara did play their parts in the rise of both the Empire and Bretonnia.
I'm pretty sure the vamps have done more harm than good.

If Nehekhara has a presence in Estalia or Tilea then I can see them getting involved in Empire wars, otherwise they'd be another country on the periphery that you never hear about like Cathay.
The biggest single effect on the Empire would probably be fewer waaghs traveling north out of the badlands.

Before Nagash, they were a bunch of warring independent city states.

They had already fallen far from Settra's vision and likely would have stayed bickering, self-sabotaging kingdoms until Sigmar unites the Empire then are either conquered or made vassal states because they still have vibrant natural resources because Nagash never poisoned the river vitae (now mortis).

Geneviève did save Karl Franz ass.

They were pretty strong, as a civilisation - more fractured than the empire, perhaps, but they pushed the orcs back to the badlands.

There's no record of how they interacted with the Dwarves and Elves though.

>Settra's vision
Settra's vision was Settra lording over Nehekhara forever as an immortal god-king - he didn't envisage them as a united harmonious kingdom, just as his vassals

Wikipedia actually. But let me find a economy site.

As well as their charioteers and the regular human army, they also had auxiliaries from the tribes they conquered - there's a bit in the 6e army book describing one of the last living Nehekharan armies with "Tuskers", the war-beasts of the dark-skinned Ebonian auxiliaries (not making this up, page 11, Siege of the Dead) - I've only seen 1 other mention of Tuskers, on a map in the 6th ed rulebook, but they're blatantly war elephants

Fanfics don't count.

Nope. World got eaten by chaos. Their country would still be part of the lifeless just at the core of Sigmar's city

>white tomb kings
But... but...
WE

WUZ....KAAAAAAAAAAANGZ

They had dope statues, cool boats and a fair bit of magic

Stop. Just stop.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneviève_Dieudonné

Probably. They'd have far more land and resources, and therefore manpower, than the empire did. Even when not fully united they were still raiding as far away as Cathay and lustria, the independent kingdoms were pretty powerful in their own right since the tomb kings spared no expense with their armies.

It would be interesting to see if the mortuary priests would have ever been able to find a way to bring settra back. They did figure out how to animate statues in their own after all. If they actually brought settra back, Nehekara would definitely be the most powerful human faction in the setting