The DM says "give me your hand"

>The DM says "give me your hand"

What is the optimal outcome for this situation?

>sinister grin
"Do I give you my left hand or right hand?"

That'll teach that fucker not to ask our marching order or ask for perception rolls for no reason.

Robot blaster arm.

passing my Fort save and not catching anything

What is the least favorable outcome?
This is what you must ask.

Sad handy.

the imprint of the brand heals nicely with no blurring.

Wedding bells!

He takes it gently and kisses it and tells me I'm beautiful.

>The DM says "give me your foot"

They put a note into it that the other players aren't allowed to see.

Way easier than making people leave the room or some such.

user, you're cute, and I hope you have a great day.

under the table handjob

He puts a secret piece of paper in my hand telling me i was a sleep cell agent the whole time

New set of dice or a painted miniature that my DM put thought and effort into acquiring.

Trades me for a Hand of Vecna?

He pulls his hand back when he finds mine was covered in semen.

I remove my prosthetic, and make a pun about not having fingered what he's going to do, but that we're ready to knuckle down and play through whatever he's palmed away to nail us with.

Kek. Now that's being a good sport.

>tfw

>"give me your hand"

ONE HAND COMING UP!

> GM takes your hand
>Feel paper drop into your hand
>pull back
> Read note
> Dude i want to date your sister
> Wat do?

Finally tell him that I'm an only child, and that my
"sister" was just my trap mode. It's been really awkward for me since we met at that bar and he almost recognized me. I can't keep spinning this web of lies.

>tfw you will never have a qt femboy player who ends up becoming your crossdressing concubine after revealing he has no sister

>sinister grin
>give left hand

optimal outcome: we hold hands

Blue. Board.

It's the same feeling when you thought it would be sunny, but it's partial overcast.

You and your GM get married.

No dude I bought these mtg cards

I saw what you did there, you clever fuck.

I place my fat cock in their hand.

Maybe sad feminine looking people give me a boner. Maybe that's what gets me off. Maybe I should know better than to stick my dick in crazy.

Marriage

>projection from a failed male posting on Veeky Forums

lol

I'll find you and kiss you. Being a trap isn't being a failed male, the dick just makes it better.

I receive a new hand, a stronger hand. A hand that could transcend all other hands, left or right. And then we fug

do whatever you want but just a warning she is a hardcore anarcho-communist feminist. Keep the conversation on anime or game of thrones and just nod whenever she says anything retarded like "society would be so much better if we never developed past subsistence farming"

Nothing happens, my DM knows I don't do touching.