Why Necrons have no inflitrators? They are Terminator rip offs after all

Why Necrons have no inflitrators? They are Terminator rip offs after all.

They do. They are just so good the narrator doesnt know about them.

They do, it's just that flayed ones are not very good at their jobs.

They so hard, nobody has the heart to tell them

>they're terminators ripoff
hi nu-cron baby

*they try so hard

No need. They are so stuck in their ways that they would laugh at the suggestion of better learning their enemies by blending in.

However, they do have super assassins, the Deathmarks, who I would say are better assassins than the T-series given that they materialize out of hyperspace to find you.

Why necrons have xylophones? They are Skeliton rip offs after all.

The C'tan God in the Deceiver disguised himself. T-1000, as an Imperial governor.

A Necron Lord disguised himself as an inquisitor in the Xenology.

Necron also can use mindshackle scarabs to make people their unwilling agents.

Newcrons are the ones who stopped being Terminators you retard. This is what happens when you take your knowledge about 40k from 1d4chan.

trips of truth

>Necrons AKA Tomb Kings, IN SPACE!
>Terminators ripoff
>Not just tomb king ripoff with a bad terminator coat of paint that got expanded into the absurd during
>Both that are now there unlike only being a terminator ripoff like post rogue trader necrons where

Actually kiddo, that's what happens when YOU learn your lore from 1d4chan and shitty epic memes, tell me again how spahes fantasy is so srsy and mature.

I imagine they just have specialized canoptek stuff to act as listening devices, and Deathmarks/Wraiths to kill whatever they find out about.

Don't need to infiltrate in person if you can get a robot to do it for you.

>only being a terminator ripoff like post rogue trader necrons where

That's literally what he just said

Isn't the point of the whole setting that its non serious and relatively immature?

I don't understand your picture about the WD Necron Lord.

They copy the "unkillable robot skeleton with a fuckload of guns" part and decided skin just kinda got in the way. Except the Flayed Ones, who decided skin IS the way.

Yes, but some people didn't get the joke and took it seriously. Then some of those people got hired as writers for the setting and things went down from there.

>AKA Tomb Kings, IN SPACE!
they were unabashed terminator ripoffs from day fucking one

Honestly not much need to infiltrate when you're basically unstoppable if a tomb world wakes up.

Pretty sure they're space undead. Space elves, space orcs, space dark elves, space knights, space soldiers, Zerg, space easterners, and space undead.

Damn that's a cool rule. I hope the new RP is something like that.

Which ones are the space orcs?

The tau

Eldar

Not happening, man. 8e's about making things simple, in the same way 3e did.

I am surprised they never brought back the disruptor tech, though.

Shame those old models look so much better than modern bunny ears.

Speaking of Deathmarks, I wonder how they are used when necron dynasties go up against each other. Do they send deathmarks after other deathmarks to ensure that the deathmarks cannot mark the overlords for death?

Do the Deathmarks all just gather in hyperspace, play poker, and laugh about their respective Lords and their petty rivalries?

Pethaps there is a deathmark dynasty in hyperspace plotting to ovethrow all other necron dynasties.

Deathmarks are all cut from the same "cloth". The Deathmarks as far as I remember from Necron lore were "hired out" so to speak to work for certain dynasties.

probably similar to the death guards ignore wounds on a roll of 5-6

These rules are brutal.

The old disruptor zone shit was terrifying.