That DM/magical realm stories

>long running campaign
>special event Red Moon
It's one of those fucking monster girl events that makes every monster girl go into heat for a night
Everyone in the party has a different take on this event. For me it's a battle ground, as I need to fight tooth and nail to evade the love interest the DM has given me.
My character is after nothing more than a platonic relationship, having zero interest in any sort of romance or intimacy.
Meanwhile the DM has a semen demon, love obsessed, dullahan warrior after my ass.
It's a struggle, but it's been a part of the campaign for a while and I've long since accepted it as a side detail I need to deal with from time to time.
>Begin night
>all monster girls roll will saves, most pass. Dullahan fails.
>She rolled a 17 or something, but according to the DM for this specific table he uses a "lower is better" system.
The first fuckery is about
I'm not worried, I took care to upgrade the interior turrets of my ship with tranquilizer guns just for tonight. Getting down the hall to my room will turn her into a drug filled pin cushion.
>She's already breaking down my door.
Wait what?
>She rolled a 20, got hit by every single tranq, but is powering through it.
She breaks down the door, I throw a diversion out and teleport away.
Thus begins our game of teleport tag, did I mention the DM gave her a BS ability that lets her track me? Yeah there's a lot of fuckery going on as I assess my options.
Calling in help from my NPC squad, DM rolls to see if they care. Most are uncooperative or just unable, the most helpful one? taken hostage by dullahan (What? why?)
One of my NPC squad members (cleric) finally helps me, but 5 minutes later is possessed by his god who also wants me to fuck the dullahan.
>Continued

>Continued
>I end up face to face with her
>The cleric is grappling me
>I manage to get out a spell, not teleport but suggestion
Me: "You want to go to sleep"
>Dullahan is currently fucked up on enough tranqs to put down the entire circus, and has been jumping around opening portals to hell and back that have left her exhausted.
>This all adds up to a minus 4 on her save, but she in turn gets like a +12 from a bunch of other BS (Why?)
>She still fails
>More BS, she has an ability for a re-roll
>Still fails, but only by a hair.
DM: Alright, so she'll sleep, but only if you promise her something right now
Me: What is it?
>5 minutes of him not fucking telling me as we argue about me signing a blank contract
>It breaks down to if she goes to sleep I agree to fuck her later
This is some high-level bullshit going on at this point.
My party finally has decided to weigh in on this. They both roll d100's to see if their characters care.
Turned out both of them did care, I had money I was willing to pay to not get laid.
>They both tp over, and
>...
>Nothing
>A solid 10 minutes of nothing
Me: Continue the game DM, I know you're taking this time to plan how to dick me. I've played fair by the rules, I'm not getting dicked tonight.
DM: So, the 2 party members arrive, and the god that was possessing the cleric appears and says, "You may watch but not interfere"
>I kick the DM from the discord call
>He pitches a bitch fit, claims I'm being an ass, and that the whole side thing has no effect on the story so I should just let myself get dicked.
>He's still pitching that bitch fit.

Why do I put up with it?

Holy fuck that guy has enough autism to make the average frogposter look like a genius

I have one that I shared a while back.

>Playing Dnd 2e.
>We piss of the DM by killing one of his edgelord furry npcs.
>When we get back from saving this town for free the DM has my fellow players arrested for some stupid shit.
>Druid steals some shoes off a drunk.
>Priest doesn't specifically state that he put on clothes before going outside.
>Arrested for public nudity.
>I see what is happening and mind my ps & qs.
>The next day the druid and preist are subjected to 'The Hang'
>Essentially the stockades but backwards.
>DM describes the villagers torturing the PC's asses with fruits and Vegetables for about 45 minutes while I just sit there.

He dms for furries now.

everyone involved needs to be burned alive. especially you.

>DM was huge into denial
>Kept setting up game times
>Never shows up any of the times

>Discord

Ah, it all makes sense now.

>DM introducing 4 people, myself included, to OWoD
>3 of these people never Veeky Forumsed before
>Fifth party member was given "co-storyteller" rights
>Massively OP character
>Literally Alucard from Hellsing
>Campaign was literally just a Hellsing fanfic, and we were all cannon fodder
>2 of the people involved quit Veeky Forumsing completely afterwards

I chuckled

What the fuck OP.

Got no stories. But I did make this macro a while back.

If you guys have a lot of these stories, you'll want to save the macro for other threads.

While the rest of your story is obviously a problem, this part:

> did I mention the DM gave her a BS ability that lets her track me?

Is at least mythologically accurate.

You can't escape a Dullahan. They are a representation of the inevitability of death. They know where you are at all times, any lock opens at their touch, etc. Running and hiding from them never works. That's kind of their thing.

Just, you know, for future reference.

This user has a point, but I doubt the GM knew this

OP, have you told your GM that he should jack off before the game starts? That it's bad form to make the game devolve into ERP while it is still on-going?

>They both roll d100's to see if their characters care.
Ah, so this is "roleplaying"? very nice, very nice

Rolled 18 (1d20)

Save vs Illusion

New-ish lurker here. I see a lot of deserved DM hate here and elsewhere - seems a lot of DMs like to play out their sexual fantasies while the rest of the group is trying to play out a (for lack of a better term) meaningful story/adventure. Is this terrible issue commonplace throughout the RP community?

I mean sure, romance CAN make a story interesting - but when you play through several stories and each one of them involve some kind of fetish or over-powered love interest that won't take NO for an answer I feel like it'd get REALLY old, REALLY fast...

>Is this terrible issue commonplace throughout the RP community?
depends on which part of that community you're in, but mostly it's whether you're playing online or in-person. it's much harder for people to start ERPing if they can be seen by others.

Nerds tend to get sexually frustrated. The DM, due to the nature of his role requiring the ability to juggle a lot of stuff at once, will more often than not be the most autistic member of the group. He also has the most direct power in the group.
This ends about as well as you could expect.

>long running campaign
>monster girls
>you're playing it

If you didn't see this coming, then I have bad news for you.

Who even thought up this retarded idea of rolling dice to see if you'll act a certain way? Just do what your dude would do for crying out loud

I could see that, but I've heard some similar DM nightmares from people who play in-person. Still, though - now that you mention it - I've heard many more more online issues than in-person issues.

>most autistic gets the most power
>This ends about as well as you could expect
If it ends so poorly so often why is RP still a thing? Are the "diamonds in the rough" DMs so good that it's worth wading in all that shit?

The god-tier DMs and the shit-tier DMs are both outliers. Most DMs fall into the average to above-average range. You just don't hear much about the average DMs because they don't make for very good stories.

As a DM, I've learned to hide my power level well enough that I was able to life a plot wholesale from a Fire Emblem game and nobody noticed. Most DMs learn not to go full retard or nobody plays with them.

OK - so it might be worth looking around for DMs after all. Thanks for the input, anons!

I find it more likely that the GM damn well knew this, and turned that aspect of the myth into more fetish fuel.
>of course she's find her crush anywhere, it's inevitable

How does that make it make sense? It's a common voice program lots of people use.

Placing my bet it's something like "rabble rabble fukken casuls babby vidyo gaems rabble rabble"

Right. Its like how most people assume if you're not playing in person it's with a random group from the internet.

DM's fw this thread.

I've been playing d20 stuff for 4 years now and never once encountered the type of shit people describe in these threads. I personally think it's very rare and most of the stories posted are entirely fiction.

>d20 stuff
>for 4 years
You are too far gone by now. I'm sorry user.

I don't know where the d20 is awful meme came from. As long as you don't play with crit fail/crit success fags it's pretty damn fun.

Yeah, too far gone by now. I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself playing it.

>playing with anyone
>ANYONE
>from Veeky Forums

You motherfuckers are great to type at on these here message boards, but I never want to end up playing with you guys.

I think he means "traditional gamed" as in played an rpg.

No I'm just saying, it being online as opposed to IRL makes sense for such creepy shenanigans to be possible.

You don't hear about most games. You only hear about the awful ones and, sometimes, the exceptionally fun ones (at least from the players' perspectives). Never the ones that are going well but aren't BEST EVER GOTTA TELL EVERYONE, or the ones that are 'alright but could be better' or anything else in the middle.
And, in general, people tend to dwell on the negative more than the positive, so of the two that do get talked about, you're more likely to hear about the shitty ones than the cool ones