Open Veeky Forums

>Open Veeky Forums
>Entire front page is generals

We need a final solution.

Solve yourself.

Have you tried filtering the word "general?' Sage for shit thread.

Even worse, actual game discussion and quality shitpost threads are ignored in favor of repeated meme shit like stat me or "my players poop on dick, wat do!!!"

This is the third or fourth time this fucktard has tried this today.

Most going to get this out of the way early

/qst/ was a mistake

>Open generals
>Find game discussions inside
Sounds about right.

It's cancer

Yeah, giving questfags any sort of refuge was a mistake

>tfw there's no good reason to roll dice on Veeky Forums anymore

You were saying?

I doesn't count in my elaborate revisionist fantasy.

Subtle /civ/ threads are still allowed? Nice.

I retract my statement.

Quest threads were a mistake.

Allow quests again

/qst/ was the best thing to happen to Veeky Forums in a long time.

At least the general threads on Veeky Forums are talking about actual fucking tabletop games. That is a significant improvement over having questfags shitting up half the board.

generals are Ok. it's having multiple generals with full-on cliquism that sucks ass.

>front page

You cannot bait me with that meager fare.

>half
More like 10%

What kind of final solution?

>my players poop on dick, wat do

They should have made /tgg/ instead of /qst/

More fun threads!

Nothing wrong with generals. They're mostly on-topic. Meme threads crop up from time to time but they don't last very long. Which is good. Memes should get a laugh or snort from you and then move on. Overstaying memes turns to Reddit-like threads.

>front page

>Entire front page is generals
>front page

>people discussing their favorite traditional game on a Veeky Forums
what a crime

How does philosophy work in a Fantasy setting? Does one appreciate imperfect gods for their flaws the same way we appreciate celebrities and elected leaders for being more down to earth, or does it make them less worthy to worship.

I agree, unfortunately.

>front page
You have to go back.

>ignoring the threads that didn't just have "quest" in the OP picture
>ignoring the threads that called themselves something different (like Adventure, CYOA, etc.)
>ignoring the threads that didn't use either of the above because they were on thread 50+ and assumed you knew what it was from the thumbnail or shitty acronym
Yeah, no. That number should be a LOT higher. Not to mention Quests tended to linger, which bumped off smaller threads, which is why you think there weren't as many when they were just harder to get rid of. Nice try, though.

Since they didn't use those other terms before, it shouldn't matter since they have a proportional frequency.